Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 6996
-
02-19-21 18:10 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 60I have messaged a lot of girls from Brazil. Before Covid, I made trips to Brazil once a year for work and I have had a lot of them say to let them know when I am visiting next. Hopefully soon and one of them will be real!
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 17:40 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 370Different zip codes
I don't know about south america, a little far for me, but I've been in Florida recently and the girls are amazing and not bad on $$.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 23:10 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 181South American girls
I think I get a few favorites per day from South American girls and I've never chatted with them because I assume they want money for pics or vids. So you've gone further than I have getting them to video chat.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 19:06 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 210Here's my list from last month, been busy with one that I'm not going to review and get white knight. Message them at your discretion, I won't give any more info.
Serenababy1.
True time waster, text 2-3 times a day, takes 2 hours+ to respond. Meet up for M&G, gained about 15 lbs then her pic. Buyer's beware, I'm sure somebody is tapping this.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a856f...8-8fda1d46ace8
TheNewgirlInTown.
Platonic, time waster, next.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b987...5-e13a44852dce
Babygirlllieeee.
Been taping this the last few months, throwing it back in the pond. Smokes, face does show it. Too much drama going on, next.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef061...d-670d5a509c53
Snowshine3.
Time waster. Didn't get anywhere, she's real. YMMV, not sure on PPM or what she's looking for.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4fe0...6-c46af295c2ad
Indybbby.
Spotty texter, $$ a meet. One and done.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4fe0...6-c46af295c2ad
Sugababybunny.
Met twice, $. 5 each meet. Got tired because she has mental issue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a4603...9-9174dfc731fe
Jessieg21.
Spent half the day with her, got GPS the second meet, cut lose real quick. Spotty texter, keep at it if you want greek.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6b6...6-c148e2e3bb2a
-
02-18-21 17:18 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 658Venezuela
There are so many insanely hot girls from Venezuela on Seeking, I decided to test it out. They chat on and on for quite a while on WhatsApp for free. Of course I give out nothing they can use, but so far they have all done a video chat and, goddamn, they are really the girl in the pictures. I've not sent them money yet, but has anyone else experienced them?
-
02-17-21 06:44 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 181Simply2 jade
Any reports? Profile is a couple years old, she's tall and slender, pretty girl.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2106c...3-c272ddb41c4c
-
02-17-21 06:42 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 181Morgmam33
Any info? Profile is a couple months old. Took a couple days to respond and get to text, and she sent me pics of Kali (kaliwdabooty on SA), then said it was her sister and she had her phone. Probably going to ditch but wanted to check.
https://www.seeking.com/member/39b31...c-b05a720ccace
-
02-17-21 01:43 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 290With Ashleyxo420 You Know She's a Sure Thing
-
02-16-21 12:43 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 65Once was enough
We met up about a year ago, I think. Nice house, legit person, but just didn't really "connect". YMMV.
Originally Posted by FunTimes02
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 11:54 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 658Carly
Expects to be paid for chatting.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9d5ab...5-dc42fbff9b9b
-
02-16-21 11:51 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 658This one
As is my custom, I'm only reporting the scams and losers to hopefully prevent someone else from wasting their time.
This one wants "only" $1500 a month to talk on the phone.
https://www.seeking.com/member/091f7...6-282bca6748a2
-
02-16-21 08:41 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 322Fake
She told me she lived in Nashville. Wanted money upfront when I said never poof she was gone.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 20:45 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 830Bubbles
Her profile is almost 6 years old, and her pic is the same one she used years ago. I met her in 2019 on short notice in the late evening for a quick visit (because she has odd schedule with 2 jobs). She was horny and willing to do anything, I almost want to say it was 150, but for sure no more then 200.
https://www.seeking.com/member/718a6...c-9ec7bfbd0264
-
02-15-21 20:40 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 830Erica
This is a new profile, but she's been around in the past. She came down to 200 last year, but she's not my type, so I passed.
Originally Posted by TVDinner
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 19:26 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 98Erica20201
Pictures make it pretty obvious she's into PPM, and wants $250 a meet. She is on my list. Switched to texting quickly and she sent some additional pics. Looks legit. Will post report after I see her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a8709...f-61f0c68c4020












Reply With Quote






