Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3621
    I have messaged a lot of girls from Brazil. Before Covid, I made trips to Brazil once a year for work and I have had a lot of them say to let them know when I am visiting next. Hopefully soon and one of them will be real!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    I think I get a few favorites per day from South American girls and I've never chatted with them because I assume they want money for pics or vids. So you've gone further than I have getting them to video chat.

  2. #3620

    Different zip codes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    There are so many insanely hot girls from Venezuela on Seeking, I decided to test it out. They chat on and on for quite a while on WhatsApp for free. Of course I give out nothing they can use, but so far they have all done a video chat and, goddamn, they are really the girl in the pictures. I've not sent them money yet, but has anyone else experienced them?
    I don't know about south america, a little far for me, but I've been in Florida recently and the girls are amazing and not bad on $$.

  3. #3619

    South American girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    There are so many insanely hot girls from Venezuela on Seeking, I decided to test it out. They chat on and on for quite a while on WhatsApp for free. Of course I give out nothing they can use, but so far they have all done a video chat and, goddamn, they are really the girl in the pictures. I've not sent them money yet, but has anyone else experienced them?
    I think I get a few favorites per day from South American girls and I've never chatted with them because I assume they want money for pics or vids. So you've gone further than I have getting them to video chat.

  4. #3618
    Here's my list from last month, been busy with one that I'm not going to review and get white knight. Message them at your discretion, I won't give any more info.

    Serenababy1.

    True time waster, text 2-3 times a day, takes 2 hours+ to respond. Meet up for M&G, gained about 15 lbs then her pic. Buyer's beware, I'm sure somebody is tapping this.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a856f...8-8fda1d46ace8

    TheNewgirlInTown.

    Platonic, time waster, next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b987...5-e13a44852dce

    Babygirlllieeee.

    Been taping this the last few months, throwing it back in the pond. Smokes, face does show it. Too much drama going on, next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef061...d-670d5a509c53

    Snowshine3.

    Time waster. Didn't get anywhere, she's real. YMMV, not sure on PPM or what she's looking for.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4fe0...6-c46af295c2ad

    Indybbby.

    Spotty texter, $$ a meet. One and done.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4fe0...6-c46af295c2ad

    Sugababybunny.

    Met twice, $. 5 each meet. Got tired because she has mental issue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a4603...9-9174dfc731fe

    Jessieg21.

    Spent half the day with her, got GPS the second meet, cut lose real quick. Spotty texter, keep at it if you want greek.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6b6...6-c148e2e3bb2a

  5. #3617

    Venezuela

    There are so many insanely hot girls from Venezuela on Seeking, I decided to test it out. They chat on and on for quite a while on WhatsApp for free. Of course I give out nothing they can use, but so far they have all done a video chat and, goddamn, they are really the girl in the pictures. I've not sent them money yet, but has anyone else experienced them?

  6. #3616

    Simply2 jade

    Any reports? Profile is a couple years old, she's tall and slender, pretty girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2106c...3-c272ddb41c4c

  7. #3615

    Morgmam33

    Any info? Profile is a couple months old. Took a couple days to respond and get to text, and she sent me pics of Kali (kaliwdabooty on SA), then said it was her sister and she had her phone. Probably going to ditch but wanted to check.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39b31...c-b05a720ccace

  8. #3614

  9. #3613

    Once was enough

    We met up about a year ago, I think. Nice house, legit person, but just didn't really "connect". YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? She is new however maybe it is a new profile for an older member.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84d0a...8-efd4135addac

  10. #3612

    Carly


  11. #3611

    This one

    As is my custom, I'm only reporting the scams and losers to hopefully prevent someone else from wasting their time.

    This one wants "only" $1500 a month to talk on the phone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/091f7...6-282bca6748a2

  12. #3610

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c418b...a-f22381b6c5b1

    She was quick to move to texting, and got rather racy. Had an explanation for her New York area code. Claims to live in the Warsaw area, but would drive down to meet. Sent some legit looking pics. Next day did a full court press for cash advancement. She was persistent but got the message after I said no 3 times. Haven't heard from since.
    She told me she lived in Nashville. Wanted money upfront when I said never poof she was gone.

  13. #3609

    Bubbles

    Her profile is almost 6 years old, and her pic is the same one she used years ago. I met her in 2019 on short notice in the late evening for a quick visit (because she has odd schedule with 2 jobs). She was horny and willing to do anything, I almost want to say it was 150, but for sure no more then 200.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/718a6...c-9ec7bfbd0264

  14. #3608

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner  [View Original Post]
    Pictures make it pretty obvious she's into PPM, and wants $250 a meet. She is on my list. Switched to texting quickly and she sent some additional pics. Looks legit. Will post report after I see her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8709...f-61f0c68c4020
    This is a new profile, but she's been around in the past. She came down to 200 last year, but she's not my type, so I passed.

  15. #3607

    Erica20201

    Pictures make it pretty obvious she's into PPM, and wants $250 a meet. She is on my list. Switched to texting quickly and she sent some additional pics. Looks legit. Will post report after I see her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8709...f-61f0c68c4020

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape