Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 16539
-
02-19-21 08:29 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 653Oh wow that's so terrible to hear in my past experience there were younger women there. The massage part would be relatively short but it was full menu and they looked like typical Asian women in they're early 30's or mid 20's. But the plus was they weren't to completely thin so they had curves to them. Guess they must of rotated their girls for a new batch.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:58 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 618Blue bay or magical oriental
I went to the place in orange park off Kingsley near the hospital about a month ago and had my first horrible experience. It was an older, very out of shape person that was tending to me. There was never an attempt at a massage. Just straight to "what you want" followed by the L1 jack hammer.
Many times before have been great with L1, L2, L3 experiences explored with younger thin massage specialists.
Giving the place another try, as soon as I walked in it was the jack hammer lady. I just left.
-
02-18-21 18:53 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 51I Agree. Beach Total Massage is better than the new Tropical Massage
Admittedly I'm not one to go looking for L3 as it's really and truly not my thing. When it happens, I just consider it a lucky day / night but for me, those places that are known for that scare me a little. But that's just me and I don't any brethren. I could be wrong but I don't think a place like TM will last very long in a place like Ponte Vedra. Once in a while when I get the itch I'll venture up to Jax Beach and I know what to expect. But usually, I enjoy the chase. BTM and DM are my go to places and I have a thing for one of the ladies there. I too think TM is a nice place as it's all new and maybe BTM could use a facelift but it's still my favorite place.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:34 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 232This place was def called Sweet Spa. It's about half a mile up Roosevelt toward NAS Jax from Zazen in the same strip as Tijuana Flats.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 14:12 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 919No more Bobbi
At PT, they said. I just called.
Originally Posted by Barry136
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 14:09 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 919Sweet spa
Closed 2 years ago. I know. I looked at the suite for lease after they closed before the current guy moved in. Maybe you mean Zazen, which is a couple of blocks north. And yes, they are totally legit. A Sweet Spa got busted a couple of times, and from what the landlord told me, they were just on the verge of kicking them out anyway for breaking the lease (no illegal activity clause).
Originally Posted by Burner904
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 13:52 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 85I would say IMO Beach is better however I did go to tropical and it's a way nicer facility, but we aren't trying to move in to these places LOL. All I got there was a mediocre CBJ / HJ finish from a mediocre provider. Anytime I've been to the 3rd street shack it's been positive experiences.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:02 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 28New to jax
Hey everyone,
I'm moving here from Ohio and looking to learn about your scene. I'm Columbus things are pretty bad and reading through some of your reviews, it looks like there a lot to be had in the city.
If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it, I'm looking for a spot with a big titty girl, don't really need FS. Hope someone will help!
-
02-18-21 09:59 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 1433rd Beach or Tropical
So what's the best place? 3rd street, Beach or the new Tropical and what is the damage? I want more of you know what and less massage. I've been out of commission for a couple months and ready to get back. Thanks.
-
02-17-21 18:37 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 51Good ol competition
Yeah the gals at Tropical are going the extra mile to get things cranked up but I've been back to Beach and they've noticed Tropical has opened a shop 2,000 ft from them. Beach staff is stepping up the game a little. One of my better sessions actually.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
This could get interesting.
-
02-17-21 12:09 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 232No go at Sweet Spa
Went to sweet spa on Roosevelt. $40 hh, was not offered a TS. Standard 7/10 massage. No teasing at all. Fully draped the whole time. Could be more there but it wasn't offered or even hinted at for me.
-
02-17-21 11:01 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 126Tropical
I second that! Not sure how long they'll stay open as the full menu was available. I hope they last at least past the Players.
Originally Posted by MongerMax
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 22:47 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 305Tai CHi
Next time I'm in Jax I might have to splurge on the shower with one of the girls. I haven't met SiSi so that's another item for my list. Tai Chi has always been a consistent provider. Along with a high quality massage there's other options available too.
Originally Posted by Stump626
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 18:31 #11216Regular Member

Posts: 5Very good shower
Nice walk-in shower. I was thinking it might be a tub and shower. It was an extra $10. Free if you shower self. Sisi was the name she gave me. Said others off for New Year.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
Will re-peat. Great service.
-
02-15-21 17:23 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 653Same
That also happened to me at serenity spa I asked for Lynn and the older lady went so far as to pretend she was getting Lynn never got her and said her massages are better. Idk if Lynn is still working there nor have I've seen lee in months.
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






