Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11229
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I went to the place in orange park off Kingsley near the hospital about a month ago and had my first horrible experience. It was an older, very out of shape person that was tending to me. There was never an attempt at a massage. Just straight to "what you want" followed by the L1 jack hammer.

    Many times before have been great with L1, L2, L3 experiences explored with younger thin massage specialists.

    Giving the place another try, as soon as I walked in it was the jack hammer lady. I just left.
    Oh wow that's so terrible to hear in my past experience there were younger women there. The massage part would be relatively short but it was full menu and they looked like typical Asian women in they're early 30's or mid 20's. But the plus was they weren't to completely thin so they had curves to them. Guess they must of rotated their girls for a new batch.

  2. #11228

    Blue bay or magical oriental

    I went to the place in orange park off Kingsley near the hospital about a month ago and had my first horrible experience. It was an older, very out of shape person that was tending to me. There was never an attempt at a massage. Just straight to "what you want" followed by the L1 jack hammer.

    Many times before have been great with L1, L2, L3 experiences explored with younger thin massage specialists.

    Giving the place another try, as soon as I walked in it was the jack hammer lady. I just left.

  3. #11227

    I Agree. Beach Total Massage is better than the new Tropical Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    I would say IMO Beach is better however I did go to tropical and it's a way nicer facility, but we aren't trying to move in to these places LOL. All I got there was a mediocre CBJ / HJ finish from a mediocre provider. Anytime I've been to the 3rd street shack it's been positive experiences.
    Admittedly I'm not one to go looking for L3 as it's really and truly not my thing. When it happens, I just consider it a lucky day / night but for me, those places that are known for that scare me a little. But that's just me and I don't any brethren. I could be wrong but I don't think a place like TM will last very long in a place like Ponte Vedra. Once in a while when I get the itch I'll venture up to Jax Beach and I know what to expect. But usually, I enjoy the chase. BTM and DM are my go to places and I have a thing for one of the ladies there. I too think TM is a nice place as it's all new and maybe BTM could use a facelift but it's still my favorite place.

  4. #11226
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Closed 2 years ago. I know. I looked at the suite for lease after they closed before the current guy moved in. Maybe you mean Zazen, which is a couple of blocks north. And yes, they are totally legit. A Sweet Spa got busted a couple of times, and from what the landlord told me, they were just on the verge of kicking them out anyway for breaking the lease (no illegal activity clause).
    This place was def called Sweet Spa. It's about half a mile up Roosevelt toward NAS Jax from Zazen in the same strip as Tijuana Flats.

  5. #11225

    No more Bobbi

    At PT, they said. I just called.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry136  [View Original Post]
    Prettiest girl and best service I've had since Honolulu. A real sweetie from LA, no upsell great body.

  6. #11224

    Sweet spa

    Closed 2 years ago. I know. I looked at the suite for lease after they closed before the current guy moved in. Maybe you mean Zazen, which is a couple of blocks north. And yes, they are totally legit. A Sweet Spa got busted a couple of times, and from what the landlord told me, they were just on the verge of kicking them out anyway for breaking the lease (no illegal activity clause).

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner904  [View Original Post]
    Went to sweet spa on Roosevelt. $40 hh, was not offered a TS. Standard 7/10 massage. No teasing at all. Fully draped the whole time. Could be more there but it wasn't offered or even hinted at for me.

  7. #11223
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    So what's the best place? 3rd street, Beach or the new Tropical and what is the damage? I want more of you know what and less massage. I've been out of commission for a couple months and ready to get back. Thanks.
    I would say IMO Beach is better however I did go to tropical and it's a way nicer facility, but we aren't trying to move in to these places LOL. All I got there was a mediocre CBJ / HJ finish from a mediocre provider. Anytime I've been to the 3rd street shack it's been positive experiences.

  8. #11222

    New to jax

    Hey everyone,

    I'm moving here from Ohio and looking to learn about your scene. I'm Columbus things are pretty bad and reading through some of your reviews, it looks like there a lot to be had in the city.

    If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it, I'm looking for a spot with a big titty girl, don't really need FS. Hope someone will help!

  9. #11221

    3rd Beach or Tropical

    So what's the best place? 3rd street, Beach or the new Tropical and what is the damage? I want more of you know what and less massage. I've been out of commission for a couple months and ready to get back. Thanks.

  10. #11220

    Good ol competition

    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    I second that! Not sure how long they'll stay open as the full menu was available. I hope they last at least past the Players.
    Yeah the gals at Tropical are going the extra mile to get things cranked up but I've been back to Beach and they've noticed Tropical has opened a shop 2,000 ft from them. Beach staff is stepping up the game a little. One of my better sessions actually.

    This could get interesting.

  11. #11219

    No go at Sweet Spa

    Went to sweet spa on Roosevelt. $40 hh, was not offered a TS. Standard 7/10 massage. No teasing at all. Fully draped the whole time. Could be more there but it wasn't offered or even hinted at for me.

  12. #11218

    Tropical

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMax  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new place go up in Ponte Vedra <Snip> I didn't get the girls name but they do have a table shower and they seem to have a variation of what most of us are looking for in terms of L1 and L2 services.
    I second that! Not sure how long they'll stay open as the full menu was available. I hope they last at least past the Players.

  13. #11217

    Tai CHi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stump626  [View Original Post]
    Nice walk-in shower. I was thinking it might be a tub and shower. It was an extra $10. Free if you shower self. Sisi was the name she gave me. Said others off for New Year.

    Will re-peat. Great service.
    Next time I'm in Jax I might have to splurge on the shower with one of the girls. I haven't met SiSi so that's another item for my list. Tai Chi has always been a consistent provider. Along with a high quality massage there's other options available too.

  14. #11216

    Very good shower

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    It's a large tiled shower (6'x6'). I was offered though I'd just showered before I arrived so I declined. I'm sure my provider (Amy) would've helped me wash. I don't think this is a routine offer. I had seen her about 4 times when she mentioned it. What I do like about this place is that it's very clean and well kept. The massages have always been great, I've seen Lilly (a favorite), Amy, Nina or Nana (temp girl. Wasn't that special), and Sophia. Didn't want to give you the impression that a shower is always an option. I've always treated the girls nice / tipped them well and never got anything but great service.
    Nice walk-in shower. I was thinking it might be a tub and shower. It was an extra $10. Free if you shower self. Sisi was the name she gave me. Said others off for New Year.

    Will re-peat. Great service.

  15. #11215

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Called Serenity Neptune and was told Yamada is working so I drive there and she's clearly not there- it's 1 older lady and another girl that's not Yamada. They play dumb and pretend like they don't know a Yamada and try to pass the other girl off as Yamada. I left and decided to go to 3rd Street instead and they were busy, I went in anyway and was told I have to wait after I paid LOL. I waited in the first room for a while and got annoyed because she said 5 minutes and it had been over 15. I got my money back and left. On the road I called Serenity SS and asked if Lee was working, the girl on the phone said yes so I drove over there. I get there and it's a very old lady and another girl Mia. I ask for Lee and she says she's not working. WTF. Mia asks if I want a massage from her, she's ok looking but I'm tired of the Bait and Switch tactics so I leave.
    That also happened to me at serenity spa I asked for Lynn and the older lady went so far as to pretend she was getting Lynn never got her and said her massages are better. Idk if Lynn is still working there nor have I've seen lee in months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape