Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9711
-
02-19-21 20:25 #6396Regular Member

Posts: 21No response from skg lately
I was verified and seen few ladies from SKG in the recent past. No issues at all. Been trying to reach out but no response? Am I missing anything here?
-
02-19-21 18:12 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone see Heri recently?
Has anyone seen Heri recently? Saw some post saying she's gained some weight, can someone confirm?
-
02-19-21 12:54 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 452Lucy's pics are from
These pics were too good to be true.
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lucy
http://www.962.net/html/159932_all.html
-
02-18-21 01:42 #6393Banned Member

Posts: 51Good to know. Sounds like there's positives with her, but her booty being the worst future is a bummer for me
Originally Posted by YoungBull2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 21:31 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 32Monika
Ass. Her worst feature. Sluttiness. Nope. Service. Sensual soft.
Originally Posted by Vibing13
[View Original Post]
GND similar body to Mio. Small and thin with nice tits. Gives a good but shallow BJ. Stays at the tip swirling and swirling while occasionally licking the shaft. Real sensual and attentive. Amazinggg front view. Dark room so I don't remember too much.
Cons. Lumpy bottom. Think messed up surgery. Has a "gf that wants to stay in the blankets all day" vibe.
-
02-17-21 18:24 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 313To follow up with this post, I went and saw the new Sasha. She's not the same one from three years ago. This lady is nice, kind hearted, and well intentioned, so I'm not saying anything bad about my experience that had no bad moments. Maybe not my style, but I prefer slow submissives, and many here do not. However, she is not the alternative PSE, but rather a third category. I would describe it best as the programmed cat bath like a rail shooter video game. No rim. I was reminded of Nana's tongue and sucking during the cat bath. She looks like a Korean Laura Dern at some point in the timeline between Jurassic Park and The Last Jedi, but leaning towards Last Jedi, but modified by the force, or rather really great Korean doctors. Again, nice person. Didn't watch the clock. Happy to see me. Booked through Candygirls or Kpussycat.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 17:39 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 746I definitely wouldn't.
I'd never make a payment in my actual name for mongering related activities. Was looking to use a prepaid card in the first place.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 17:30 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 392Gift Card
Don't ever use your CC. Get Cash, go to 7-11 and buy a gift card.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 17:28 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 392Vetting
If you're already vetted with K girl orgs. The somewhat easiest way to get ratings is find the orgs on hx, rate them and message them with your info, tel #, and the girl you saw with them and ask them if they rate you in kind. Keep in mind that there are many new hx accounts that aren't the actual bookers themselves who just assist with the promotion of the girls so they may not do this for you since can't easily cross reference your info unless you've booker thru them before. J at Ca-Kdolls, Tom, Booker Gray I know have done this for people in the past if you ask them. M and Sunny rarely look at HX and I'm not sure about the newer agencies. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by ChillFactor
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 16:24 #6387Banned Member

Posts: 51CA KDolls and BookerGray
Any info on the following girls? In terms of ass, sluttitness and service?
CA KDolls:
Ariel
Monika
Connie
Booker Gray:
Vanilla
-
02-17-21 13:31 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 439I would love to know too, I haven't seen her since she was at LAX a long while back.
Originally Posted by Ganzel1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 01:33 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 187Rosemead
I was driving down Valley Blvd in Rosemead yesterday and saw a bunch of Leos driving around. Saw at least one drive into a motel that's frequently used by CAMPs in the area, other cars were driving around the same block. Best to stay away from CAMPs for a while.
-
02-16-21 13:54 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 23Best way to get ratings on hx
Hey all, was wondering what is the best way to get ratings on hx? I've got references from a number of orgs and I wanted to try some of the ones that are only on hx, but I was told they'd only give me a shot after I got that sorted out.
-
02-16-21 13:44 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 29Thai Leila Cakes
Anyone know if she is still out there? I used to see Angie / Pink / Galaxy / Nuclear on a regular basis. Now that she has vanished from the scene, I am trying to find a suitable replacement.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6258612-294102
-
02-15-21 13:37 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 57Just checked and cc is no problem. Hopefully screenshot I attached made it.
Originally Posted by Rpd1952
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




