Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 9711
-
02-15-21 12:43 #6381Regular Member

Posts: 5Cari-Booker
Hi,
I am a long time Cari fan when she was with CA K-Dolls. I see she moved down to HB and books through M&H and now HiddenMango. Could someone please share the # for HiddenMango so I can text? My Hx handle is still in quarantine. Also does the booker take any references? I am in with several bookers in LA / OC but apparently M&H only wanted a photo with DL and business card. I would rather use references or TER / PrivateDelights to get verified. Any help is appreciated.
-
02-15-21 10:06 #6380Regular Member

Posts: 14Min
She's been working steadily. I saw her a few days ago.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 17:49 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 746There is no CC option anymore.
Oh, weird. At first I thought maybe you and Candyman hadn't read my post all the way. The HX site directed me to two different pay pages, and the first one only gave two options (crypto / snail mail, see attached screenshot). But when I went through the membership link, it gives four options. Well, that fixes that.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 15:19 #6378Snowflake

Posts: 405Of course they can't be bother to dump valentine garbage from the 10's or 20's of men they see daily. If you want the valentine thing, spend time on looking for a real gf. Don't waste too much time on the hooker scene.
Originally Posted by Dlee9753
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 22:51 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 553The fuckery is real.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 21:42 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 71So they couldn't be bothered to toss the stuff they don't want and just dumped it on you? What are you, their personal garbage man? "This guy will take all of our trash and brag about it on usasexguide LOL".
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 20:44 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 7266Pretty damn easy to go to target and buy a $25 dollar Target gift card. Get in car drive home and sit in front of computer. Open hx site and click on membership / fx points than click on credit card / debit card. Than click redeem gift card and bam.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 19:34 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 313I appreciate accurate representations, nevertheless about pictures I think the following:
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
Make an effort. At least try. Don't use the same model for two girls within the same org.
If they use a fake picture, I prefer they don't blur the face, but have all of the same dimensions, especially waistline. The worst is using skinny models for fat girls. If the girl is fat, advertise it for the chubby chasers.
If they use a real picture, now they can blur the face. That's fine. I don't mind the desire to maintain privacy over the internet.
But! If they use a fake picture, AND blur the face...what the fucking fuck? Now they are just messing with me, and I don't like that.
-
02-13-21 19:23 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 142LOL! That's hilarious, KingsFoil!
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 19:14 #6372Senior Member

Posts: 313Shoes
Clearly Semiko and Velvet are two entirely different people because the model who represents the both of them went through all the trouble of changing shoes and jewelry, moving to a different window, and lowering one strap.
-
02-13-21 16:58 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 403So funny! We all know cash is king in this game but it ruins the fantasy for the guys. I'm sure they scored points for bringing flowers and candy anyways.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 15:13 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 787There's a spot in Ktown that probably half of the kgirls go to LOL. It's kinda hidden but not really.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:55 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 118HX: Gift Cards
Just go buy a gift card (Target, Home Depot, several others) and enter the numbers into HX. That's it. You'll be on the road to HX bliss immediately.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 11:40 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 746Humaniplex.
So, finally decided to get on Humaniplex because so many girls have been recommended to me there (most recently when I asked about Filipinas. I still haven't satisfied that craving!) Then, I found out they only take crypto or snail mail as payment to get out of quarantine. That is totally bizarre. I suppose I will have to wait a while for a snail mail transaction to go through. Just curious, has that always been the case with HX? Or did they used to take CC?
On another note, has anyone seen Min (BBBJ goddess Min) in the last couple weeks? Her ad has been off Eros. I thought about texting her, but I really don't like bugging girls if I'm not going to book. I hope it's just a break and that she didn't retire or something. She's really the only girl I keep going back to these days. Everyone else is a one and done.
-
02-13-21 02:06 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 139LOL. One of the girls in OC kept giving me chocolate cause I told her once I like dark chocolate. Had to tell her to stop I haven't finished the last two boxes you gave me.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I'm sure they appreciate the gesture, but chocolate and flowers probably aren't the most thoughtful in their eyes.











Reply With Quote





