Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12497
    Wow she has blown up! Saw here and her friends back in there day when she was starting out much much cheaper back then! She was a very good time but at the new price point I would be catious unless I got recent performance reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her I know she's real I actually follow her on Instagram about her Hellcat but has anyone actually seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jewlsindc

  2. #12496

    Quality

    I have been browsing skip and list for months, I can't believe what I have been seeing, do these girls actually make money? 99.99% of the real ones are just freaking nasty!

    Seen much better in bookstores!

    This hobby has completely dried up for me, closing my eyes and using my hand is a better option than these girls.

  3. #12495

    Jewels

    Has anyone seen her I know she's real I actually follow her on Instagram about her Hellcat but has anyone actually seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jewlsindc

  4. #12494
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I reached out once, no reply. May try again. She hasn't logged on since December.
    Thanks IT.

  5. #12493

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that one but does any know if this one is still around?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...sweet/27491084
    Ah I found this review finally Post 10026.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=star+raleigh#post4875984.

  6. #12492

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that one but does any know if this one is still around?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...sweet/27491084

  7. #12491

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    I try to belittle and embarrass scammers as much as I can.
    Oh yea dude. They want to try to scam us Ill waste ALL of your time.

  8. #12490

    Her honesty earned it

    I'm going to just cashapp her 50 for her honesty. VERY VERY hard to come by now a days. Hell, not even from high end providers from Eros don't do this. Rather they kick you out sometimes. LOL.

    MM.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you can't have it no better than that frfr. Who TF gives you 3 free QV's and gives you $100 after you fuck them, that's crazy. I'll definitely have to give her a visit on the strength of your story frfr.

  9. #12489

    Bella Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    My recent expedition took me to s Miami blvd where I encountered a five footer Japanese " Bella " little bit of a pooch very pretty face. It seems the current trend is to up sell BBBJ & BBFS. I declined both.

    ZHowever overall it was a good time. As always very clean and considerate. She cleans me afterward and throws in a massage afterward.
    Can you PM me the details as well.

    Thanks.

  10. #12488

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/000068816694

    Guys, be careful with this one. I tried to see her back in early January. No reviews so I thought I would try to TOFTT. I got the address, parked and texted her I was there and wanted the room number. She then told me to cashapp the donation and send her a screen shot then she would come out and get me. I said no fucking way, I'm not sending any money until I get to the room. She got all pissy and I told her she wasted my time and then she said I wasted her time. I said, you didn't drive anywhere so how could I waste your time. Anyway, fast forward to Sunday afternoon and she texts me out of the blue. I played along and kept fucking with her until finally this morning, I busted her and said, "So, Natasha Nice is in Raleigh? I doubt it. " I sent her links to Nadia Nice's facebook and pornhub pages.

    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Natasha-...060456/photos/

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/natasha-nice

    She (probably more like he) stopped replying. I'm sure this is an outright scam.

    HolyDiver.
    I try to belittle and embarrass scammers as much as I can.

  11. #12487

    Calena

    I have seen Calena a handful of times and she is one of my ATF. She is worth 3 bills IMO. The only other girl I saw from BKS was Derianne and she was older but had a perfect body. It seemed they had a good rotation of providers so I hope they come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    LOL. They would have to lower the donation price for me to see her outside of BKS. $300 for the hour? I've never paid more than 250 through BKS. Many times I have seen her for 200 for the hour, with MSOG. There is no way I'm going to pay 300 when it's definitely cheaper with BKS. She is my 2nd favorite BKS girl, though (behind Desi).

  12. #12486

    Maggie / your baby girl

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/000068816694

    Guys, be careful with this one. I tried to see her back in early January. No reviews so I thought I would try to TOFTT. I got the address, parked and texted her I was there and wanted the room number. She then told me to cashapp the donation and send her a screen shot then she would come out and get me. I said no fucking way, I'm not sending any money until I get to the room. She got all pissy and I told her she wasted my time and then she said I wasted her time. I said, you didn't drive anywhere so how could I waste your time. Anyway, fast forward to Sunday afternoon and she texts me out of the blue. I played along and kept fucking with her until finally this morning, I busted her and said, "So, Natasha Nice is in Raleigh? I doubt it. " I sent her links to Nadia Nice's facebook and pornhub pages.

    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Natasha-...060456/photos/

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/natasha-nice

    She (probably more like he) stopped replying. I'm sure this is an outright scam.

    HolyDiver.

  13. #12485
    Quote Originally Posted by TenderK  [View Original Post]
    PM me details. Would appreciate it.
    Incall is 4818 extended stay on s Miami keep plugging away at the sites until the shoot you that address.

  14. #12484
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    My recent expedition took me to s Miami blvd where I encountered a five footer Japanese " Bella " little bit of a pooch very pretty face. It seems the current trend is to up sell BBBJ & BBFS. I declined both.

    ZHowever overall it was a good time. As always very clean and considerate. She cleans me afterward and throws in a massage afterward.
    PM me the the details as well, thanks.

  15. #12483

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    My recent expedition took me to s Miami blvd where I encountered a five footer Japanese " Bella " little bit of a pooch very pretty face. It seems the current trend is to up sell BBBJ & BBFS. I declined both.

    ZHowever overall it was a good time. As always very clean and considerate. She cleans me afterward and throws in a massage afterward.
    PM me details. Would appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape