Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 30768
-
02-16-21 21:41 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 358Starr
Doesn't she have reviews?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-out/37329451
-
02-16-21 20:45 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 358Yasmine
Has anyone seen her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/945238492721
-
02-16-21 19:53 #12466Senior Member

Posts: 578Right!!
I mean damn what more do you need?
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:00 #12465Senior Member

Posts: 173She'll get a Visit from ME 😉
Bro, you can't have it no better than that frfr. Who TF gives you 3 free QV's and gives you $100 after you fuck them, that's crazy. I'll definitely have to give her a visit on the strength of your story frfr.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 17:40 #12464Senior Member

Posts: 283Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
02-16-21 17:17 #12463Senior Member

Posts: 827Deposit scam
I don't know if anyone reported this one, I had a feeling that she was TGTBT but called anyways. She wanted 140 $ upfront on cashapp.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/720319595699
-
02-16-21 16:39 #12462Senior Member

Posts: 174What's that usually run you?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 16:02 #12461Senior Member

Posts: 330Calena
LOL. They would have to lower the donation price for me to see her outside of BKS. $300 for the hour? I've never paid more than 250 through BKS. Many times I have seen her for 200 for the hour, with MSOG. There is no way I'm going to pay 300 when it's definitely cheaper with BKS. She is my 2nd favorite BKS girl, though (behind Desi).
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 15:30 #12460Senior Member

Posts: 1242BKS Vacay
When did BKS send that out? I never received it. Guess I better get my status updated with them.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 14:38 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 239Calena
Thanks. I noticed that Jeymey was on BKS calendar, today while Calena wasnt. Nothing to it but to do it.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 14:29 #12458Senior Member

Posts: 300My recent expedition took me to s Miami blvd where I encountered a five footer Japanese " Bella " little bit of a pooch very pretty face. It seems the current trend is to up sell BBBJ & BBFS. I declined both.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
ZHowever overall it was a good time. As always very clean and considerate. She cleans me afterward and throws in a massage afterward.
-
02-16-21 13:57 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 29I guess they are doing it themselves, cause I just had a dream with Jeymmy. Pretty damn good dream as well. LOL.
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 13:38 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 114Vacation
So BKS itself sent out a message saying they were on vacation for a bit and not actively booking so maybe the girls are still in the area and doing it their own prerogative? Jeymmy is posting too.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9915516.htm
-
02-16-21 13:37 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 282I am in the same boat, she seems to be a good time but not for that money. We should stick to 60 qv to maintain consistency of price in the area no matter how good of an experience it is.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 13:30 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 530Ashleigh Hotel
I don't want to repeat your entire post. Please tell us what hotel. They were obviously aware of her activity and monitoring her guests. I would like to avoid that location. Next step likely would have been a call for LEO assistance. I hope she moves. However, its great to know she is a provider with integrity (usually an oxymoron) and not bogged down with the 60 qv crowd.












Reply With Quote



