Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 40005
-
02-19-21 20:22 #23640Banned Member

Posts: 317Emily
Emily works at y spa on Belmont ave.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 16:44 #23639Senior Member

Posts: 69Hi, I have been out of the game for a while due to the pandemic but was thinking of coming back. My go to back then was Emily from SXL but unfortunately she isn't there from I have seen. I was wondering if there are any places with someone who provides good service and is somewhat young. Seems a lot of places are closed or limited at the moment.
-
02-18-21 06:56 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 218Great advice
Doesn't cost anything to be nice. And if you can spring for an extra Jackson in the tip, atvleast on special occasions, it's usually noticeably appreciated.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:36 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 626Chinese New year
If you are seeing any of the Asian mt wish them a Happy Chinese New year. And give them a little more for their tip. Even better give the tip in a red envelope. That will make their day a bit better.
-
02-17-21 11:36 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 534Legit Lang
I've visited 2 or 3 times over the years. Most recent was probably 5-6 months ago. Always legit for me with the most recent visit being asked to keep my underwear on. I'm sure if you stuck with a particular MT, over time, you could probably get a HE. Not worth it. MTs are attractive though.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 01:20 #23635Senior Member

Posts: 626That is strange. I also read some reports that HE is possible but just on the down low also.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 00:39 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 936Lang
I've been to Lang several times over the last couple of years. Strictly legit in my experience but some very attractive providers who give a high quality massage.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:15 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 754Lang
There's a few post on the board about Lang. Couple older ones from like 2015 say legit only, couple more recent ones from 2020 say HE was delivered albeit it seemingly on the down low / YMMV type of thing.
I've visited Lang a couple times about 2-3 years ago and didn't get any hint of extras but I wasn't really looking for it at the time either I was there for the Thai massage itself which was really good.
I'd be very interested in first hand details if anyone has any about Lang since its close proximity to my place.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 18:51 #23632Banned Member

Posts: 317Oki doki emily
I believe your talking about Emily. She wanted 120 for topless HJ about 4 years ago. I heard she has a regular job and still meets with some of her old regulars.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 18:22 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 208Kiki at oki doki
Been years but I have seen kiki a few times. Mechanical. Not a lot of teasing. Never more than L1.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
There was a latina working at Oki during that time several years ago. Young, cute, glasses. Now her I wouldn't mind seeing again.
-
02-16-21 15:37 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 97Questions
Any experiences at Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago Ave?
I saw someone post a few about Christina at SxL. Anyone get more than L1 from her? She is a kick ass masseuse but I'm thinking there is more there, especially considering the other women she works with!!
Last month, I had a nice dream about Ozone and an angel named Cindy. Not the most exciting, but a true work of art to look at.
-
02-15-21 23:51 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 446Do you know what days Kiki gives massages?
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 21:41 #23628Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone try Chicago Rubs?
Hello, very new here but looking for advice. I just looking for a L1 and came across this listing: https://chicago.rubratings.com/51895 Has anyone seen Emori?
If not, please list any suggestions of locations for a solid L1.
-
02-15-21 21:28 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 218Kicking it with Kiki
Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 19:48 #23626Senior Member

Posts: 49Mms
I was told the MMS Kiki (or possibly summer?) is indeed a provider herself but I haven't asked. Could be worth a romp if that's what you're into but personally I tend to dream of the younger ladies.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




