Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23635
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Lang several times over the last couple of years. Strictly legit in my experience but some very attractive providers who give a high quality massage.
    That is strange. I also read some reports that HE is possible but just on the down low also.

  2. #23634

    Lang

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    There's a few post on the board about Lang. Couple older ones from like 2015 say legit only, couple more recent ones from 2020 say HE was delivered albeit it seemingly on the down low / YMMV type of thing.

    I've visited Lang a couple times about 2-3 years ago and didn't get any hint of extras but I wasn't really looking for it at the time either I was there for the Thai massage itself which was really good.

    I'd be very interested in first hand details if anyone has any about Lang since its close proximity to my place.
    I've been to Lang several times over the last couple of years. Strictly legit in my experience but some very attractive providers who give a high quality massage.

  3. #23633

    Lang

    There's a few post on the board about Lang. Couple older ones from like 2015 say legit only, couple more recent ones from 2020 say HE was delivered albeit it seemingly on the down low / YMMV type of thing.

    I've visited Lang a couple times about 2-3 years ago and didn't get any hint of extras but I wasn't really looking for it at the time either I was there for the Thai massage itself which was really good.

    I'd be very interested in first hand details if anyone has any about Lang since its close proximity to my place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences at Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago Ave?

  4. #23632

    Oki doki emily

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Been years but I have seen kiki a few times. Mechanical. Not a lot of teasing. Never more than L1.

    There was a latina working at Oki during that time several years ago. Young, cute, glasses. Now her I wouldn't mind seeing again.
    I believe your talking about Emily. She wanted 120 for topless HJ about 4 years ago. I heard she has a regular job and still meets with some of her old regulars.

  5. #23631

    Kiki at oki doki

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.
    Been years but I have seen kiki a few times. Mechanical. Not a lot of teasing. Never more than L1.

    There was a latina working at Oki during that time several years ago. Young, cute, glasses. Now her I wouldn't mind seeing again.

  6. #23630

    Questions

    Any experiences at Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago Ave?

    I saw someone post a few about Christina at SxL. Anyone get more than L1 from her? She is a kick ass masseuse but I'm thinking there is more there, especially considering the other women she works with!!

    Last month, I had a nice dream about Ozone and an angel named Cindy. Not the most exciting, but a true work of art to look at.

  7. #23629
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.
    Do you know what days Kiki gives massages?

  8. #23628

    Anyone try Chicago Rubs?

    Hello, very new here but looking for advice. I just looking for a L1 and came across this listing: https://chicago.rubratings.com/51895 Has anyone seen Emori?

    If not, please list any suggestions of locations for a solid L1.

  9. #23627

    Kicking it with Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    I was told the MMS Kiki (or possibly summer?) is indeed a provider herself but I haven't asked. Could be worth a romp if that's what you're into but personally I tend to dream of the younger ladies.
    Kiki gives massage, depending on the day. I haven't been in maybe a year and yes, she's a little older (40-summin? But still knows how to bring it.

  10. #23626

    Mms

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Does Kiki the MMS do massages? I once requested her and she sent another girl into the room to ask how I know about her and then said she was Kiki which I knew was not true bc she was younger Thai girl. Really weird. I heard she gives a great massage and I like the MILF kind.
    I was told the MMS Kiki (or possibly summer?) is indeed a provider herself but I haven't asked. Could be worth a romp if that's what you're into but personally I tend to dream of the younger ladies.

  11. #23625
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Hell gents. I've been out of the AMP game for awhile, but figured I'd post what I have for the community. I used to go to Oki Doki pretty frequently. There are several posts on here regarding this place, and full disclosure I haven't visited in probably over a year.

    They have 3 massage rooms, every time I went there was a skinny middle aged Chinese woman, a plump middle aged Chinese woman, and one room rotating with a few different girls (usually younger Thai or other ethnicity). . 6 house fee then 2. 4 tip for FS. Has FS on the menu every time I went. The skinny one had a great body but was generally unenthusiastic. The other Chinese girl would get really into it with me, but she wasn't my type so not really the main attraction for me. Behind door number three I had a Thai girl in her 20's and we got along very, very well. My first time with her we ran out the clock getting hot and heavy and the MMS had to knock and tell her to finish TF up. On one occasion she even offered me her personal phone# for a hookup outside the parlor. I was still new to the game at that point and declined. Still regret that.

    Anyway, it's a good little FS spot with average talent as far as Chicago AMP scene goes. Some past reports say they've been visited by uncle LEO but they appear to still be operating. Venture at your own risk.

    Happy Hunting.
    Does Kiki the MMS do massages? I once requested her and she sent another girl into the room to ask how I know about her and then said she was Kiki which I knew was not true bc she was younger Thai girl. Really weird. I heard she gives a great massage and I like the MILF kind.

  12. #23624

    Massage in suburbia

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingMe83  [View Original Post]
    I've got some time on my hands and was hoping for a recommendation on a place with table shower.
    Check out the massage parlor thread in Mt. Prospect. Both X and MT are highly recommended.

  13. #23623

    Anyone know any good parlors in or near Evergreen Park

    I am looking for somewhere that may offer BJ and HJ.

  14. #23622

    Ozone

    I've been visiting Ozone recently. They have one smoke show in her 30's, looks better with all clothes on. Mechanical. Upgrades expensive (2. 5). Cindy is really pretty, can do a decentish massage. A bit shy. Talent falls off after her but still decent. Rotators come in every few weeks. Most recent is Ea (ee-ah? A bit plumper than the rest so I passed. Great place, too bad prices have come up or I'd go more often.

  15. #23621

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice to get some current intel on the place because it usually looks closed. I did see Mamasan opening late one day when I drove by a while back. I usually had to tip $180 to get what I wanted, so it wasn't one of my regular places.
    LOL I'd recognize the interior of those rooms anywhere. I unfortunately don't have any current intel to report but may end up going back to AMPs for some quick fun. If so oki will be the first stop and I'll share what I can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape