Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 40005
-
02-15-21 19:39 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 446Does Kiki the MMS do massages? I once requested her and she sent another girl into the room to ask how I know about her and then said she was Kiki which I knew was not true bc she was younger Thai girl. Really weird. I heard she gives a great massage and I like the MILF kind.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:58 #23624Senior Member

Posts: 28Massage in suburbia
Check out the massage parlor thread in Mt. Prospect. Both X and MT are highly recommended.
Originally Posted by SwingMe83
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 17:06 #23623Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone know any good parlors in or near Evergreen Park
I am looking for somewhere that may offer BJ and HJ.
-
02-14-21 15:38 #23622Regular Member

Posts: 7Ozone
I've been visiting Ozone recently. They have one smoke show in her 30's, looks better with all clothes on. Mechanical. Upgrades expensive (2. 5). Cindy is really pretty, can do a decentish massage. A bit shy. Talent falls off after her but still decent. Rotators come in every few weeks. Most recent is Ea (ee-ah? A bit plumper than the rest so I passed. Great place, too bad prices have come up or I'd go more often.
-
02-14-21 15:23 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 49Picture
LOL I'd recognize the interior of those rooms anywhere. I unfortunately don't have any current intel to report but may end up going back to AMPs for some quick fun. If so oki will be the first stop and I'll share what I can.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 06:49 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 989Current Hours?
It would be nice to get some current intel on the place because it usually looks closed. I did see Mamasan opening late one day when I drove by a while back. I usually had to tip $180 to get what I wanted, so it wasn't one of my regular places.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 18:52 #23619Senior Member

Posts: 49Oki Doki
Hell gents. I've been out of the AMP game for awhile, but figured I'd post what I have for the community. I used to go to Oki Doki pretty frequently. There are several posts on here regarding this place, and full disclosure I haven't visited in probably over a year.
They have 3 massage rooms, every time I went there was a skinny middle aged Chinese woman, a plump middle aged Chinese woman, and one room rotating with a few different girls (usually younger Thai or other ethnicity). . 6 house fee then 2. 4 tip for FS. Has FS on the menu every time I went. The skinny one had a great body but was generally unenthusiastic. The other Chinese girl would get really into it with me, but she wasn't my type so not really the main attraction for me. Behind door number three I had a Thai girl in her 20's and we got along very, very well. My first time with her we ran out the clock getting hot and heavy and the MMS had to knock and tell her to finish TF up. On one occasion she even offered me her personal phone# for a hookup outside the parlor. I was still new to the game at that point and declined. Still regret that.
Anyway, it's a good little FS spot with average talent as far as Chicago AMP scene goes. Some past reports say they've been visited by uncle LEO but they appear to still be operating. Venture at your own risk.
Happy Hunting.
-
02-13-21 18:41 #23618Senior Member

Posts: 49Vietnamese with Agency
There's a Viet girl named Kira that tours Chicago with Michelle's. She hasn't been on the schedule since the start of the pandemic, but before last year she would be in town every 2 months or so. Based in CA of course.
Originally Posted by Dossy1
[View Original Post]
I've reviewed her under agency girls before. Late 20's, maybe early 30's. She has more of the Asian Instagram model look (long hair, big bolt ons, fake eyelashes, and I'm pretty sure an augmented ass as well). Smoking hot, especially for her rate with Michelle's, but kind of a clinical performance every time I've been with her. Counting the days until I can dream of her again.
-
02-13-21 18:25 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 285Recommendations
Looking for recommendations on places where I can get a good massage with at least a happy ending. I visited princess spa and got Maggie, I actually went for a Thai massage. I got a mediocre massage and a tug at the end.
-
02-13-21 10:08 #23616Senior Member

Posts: 31Thinking about hitting suburbia
I've got some time on my hands and was hoping for a recommendation on a place with table shower.
-
02-13-21 08:38 #23615Senior Member

Posts: 376Mayfair is a legit joint. Cheap but good massage.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:30 #23614Senior Member

Posts: 936Unicorns
Viet and Filipinas are the two unicorns of the massage world. Very hard to find and very much worth it when you do find them.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 13:07 #23613Senior Member

Posts: 534Viet massage
I, as well, have always been interested in finding a Vietnamese MP. Never have though, anywhere in the Chicagoland area. My thoughts are, the slimmest of possibilities lie in finding a nail spa joint that also does massages on the side. You'd have to deal with the gauntlet of Karens to get whatever massage service, if it was possible, which might turn some away (the thought is what's kept me from trying). I will say. Some of the Vietnamese nail girls are hot AF. My ex would drag me to get pedicures with her and I remember one particular location having this nail tech that worked on me and she was easily an 8. 5+ (real world scale). After that, I would always suggest going to that location because it was "convenient," hahaha. I'd be curious to hear others' feedback on the topic.
Originally Posted by Dossy1
[View Original Post]
I will add that Magic Spa 88, on Irving Park in the city near the lake, had a nail setup in the front and massage in the back. Only visited a couple times but there was some fun to be had there before a management change. So, who knows, might be possible.
-
02-12-21 12:46 #23612Regular Member

Posts: 21Viet
Thanks for the Orange County insight.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
I actually had the best Viet experience in California up in the Bay Area. Every experience I had with the Vietnamese girls was a solid 10! They were beautiful women, with fantastic bodies and all below the age of 35, well below! The AMP experiences were really good. Also, there's nothing like a Vietnamese "Cafe or Barbershop" too!
I might have to hit up Carol Stream like Man Tooth said?
-
02-12-21 08:56 #23611Senior Member

Posts: 989Anaheim
I banged my first Vietnamese massage girl at a parlor about a block away from Disneyland. Bizarre thing was that they had a full room dedicated to a Buddhist shrine with incense and flowers. A hot Vietnamese American girl also delivered legal marijuana to my hotel, so there must be a lot of them out there. All in all, the massage parlor scene seems much better in Orange County than LA or Ventura Counties.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





