Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 8717
-
02-18-21 16:25 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 85Mya
Any news on mya in north haven? Haven't been able to get a hold of her for about 4 weeks.
-
02-18-21 06:28 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 375She's fun
I concur.
She's a lot of fun.
Looks like her pics.
I think she does thinks to hype her up.
As in something synthetic and not reefer.
But she has a great personality.
Great body.
She hand when she DTs.
And BBFS is on the table if that's your thing.
Be safe.
Bk.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 21:23 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 116Italian bombshell??
Anyone seen her. Her ad looks sooooo familiar but I can't place it. Think she was advertising pre covid but not positive. Any info?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/130931356383
-
02-17-21 19:13 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 31Jae
Traveling down to Ct and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/428650023728 Can't find any reviews. Anyone have any ideas?
-
02-17-21 19:12 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 159Italian in Milford
I agree. I have seen her couple of times before COVID in Bridgeport at a motel. She was nice the and she is nice now. I saw her in a better motel next to RRI. The deed was excellent and she did all the positions with gusto. She also had toy to help with her joy as well. After the deed I was pleasantly surprised that the toy use continued and jackpot. I got to assist her in a nice way. Must be that I was the first one for the day or she was backed up really and needed the extra release more than I could provide. I was all over her with the toy firmly in her box and me dining in why intermittently and using the toy until she had an explosive release. Of course this may not be every day occurrence with every one but was I lucky.
Originally Posted by DrainMyBalls
[View Original Post]
Go ahead and enjoy.
She has not posted for a few days and I am waiting.
-
02-17-21 13:28 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 878My 411. Everything covered and she won't bend on donation 100 qv. Nah I'm good.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 09:28 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 693Fake ad
It's a fake ad. There are multiple posts in different areas. You'll get a bot trying to get you to send money.
Originally Posted by TonyResser
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 22:32 #3145Regular Member

Posts: 6Any reports.
Can't find any info on.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/299821779818
Anyone?
-
02-16-21 18:44 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 878Italian in the valley
She new? Anyone see her?
https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...i/433766185164
-
02-15-21 16:31 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 389Yep LOL her grandmother!
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 16:18 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 200Might be a B&S
If you google the number, you get a very different looking person. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:32 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 389https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/360917187889
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:23 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 389https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/360917187889
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:17 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 389Any info?
New Ad under massage but obviously more. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...w-goth-girl/36.
-
02-15-21 14:38 #3138Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal
Saw her a month or so ago. Hhr $. 2 if I recall. Good time, seems down for anything. Went in covered and stuck to basics. Would repeat to explore more.
Originally Posted by Moose30
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




