Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 582 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3152

    Mya

    Any news on mya in north haven? Haven't been able to get a hold of her for about 4 weeks.

  2. #3151

    She's fun

    I concur.

    She's a lot of fun.

    Looks like her pics.

    I think she does thinks to hype her up.

    As in something synthetic and not reefer.

    But she has a great personality.

    Great body.

    She hand when she DTs.

    And BBFS is on the table if that's your thing.

    Be safe.

    Bk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I have seen her couple of times before COVID in Bridgeport at a motel. She was nice the and she is nice now. I saw her in a better motel next to RRI. The deed was excellent and she did all the positions with gusto. She also had toy to help with her joy as well. After the deed I was pleasantly surprised that the toy use continued and jackpot. I got to assist her in a nice way. Must be that I was the first one for the day or she was backed up really and needed the extra release more than I could provide. I was all over her with the toy firmly in her box and me dining in why intermittently and using the toy until she had an explosive release. Of course this may not be every day occurrence with every one but was I lucky.

    Go ahead and enjoy.

    She has not posted for a few days and I am waiting.

  3. #3150

    Italian bombshell??

    Anyone seen her. Her ad looks sooooo familiar but I can't place it. Think she was advertising pre covid but not positive. Any info?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/130931356383

  4. #3149

    Jae

    Traveling down to Ct and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/428650023728 Can't find any reviews. Anyone have any ideas?

  5. #3148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Italian in Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by DrainMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow mongers.

    I'm not as avid as a lot of you guys, I wish I was but due to work and personal matters etc. I can't get out as much.

    I'm more of a "lurker" now a days waiting to find the right girl to see since I seldom get out / don't want to get robbed.

    Which by the way thank you all to your reviews I haven't had a ba.

    D time yet because of it. There have been a few ladies I've seen so I figured I'd contribute and not be an asshole.

    So I was out in Milford a few weeks back, needed to nut bad, you know that nut I'm talking about? That visceral one, that's deep within. Anyways I popped on here and saw a few decents reviews on this girl so I thought what the hell. Texted her and she responded immediately, so I called her. Asked if she was busy, she wasn't, so I drove to RRI where she was. Huffed it up 3 flights of stairs and she had the door ajar naked folding towels. The view of her ass made me go 6 to midnight instantly and I could feel my balls getting heavy. I put the donation on the nightstand and we chatted for a little bit. I signed up for a half, in hindsight I wish it was a qv, could of saved some money but regardless it was worth it. Took me in her mouth BBBJ, while I squeezed her ass. I'm really into eye contact and she was good with that. I lasted all but 5 minutes, like I said I had to nut bad. I asked her if I could fill her mouth, she gave an mmm hmmm and kept sucking. Looked right into her eyes as I feed her, took it all. It was incredible. She was down to go again like I signed up for but I was drained. Been trying to set up something with her again but like I said with work and personal shit I haven't been able to connect. She bounces around a lot so I hear. Either way, treat her well and she'll treat you well.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/923597612572
    I agree. I have seen her couple of times before COVID in Bridgeport at a motel. She was nice the and she is nice now. I saw her in a better motel next to RRI. The deed was excellent and she did all the positions with gusto. She also had toy to help with her joy as well. After the deed I was pleasantly surprised that the toy use continued and jackpot. I got to assist her in a nice way. Must be that I was the first one for the day or she was backed up really and needed the extra release more than I could provide. I was all over her with the toy firmly in her box and me dining in why intermittently and using the toy until she had an explosive release. Of course this may not be every day occurrence with every one but was I lucky.

    Go ahead and enjoy.

    She has not posted for a few days and I am waiting.

  6. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    My 411. Everything covered and she won't bend on donation 100 qv. Nah I'm good.

  7. #3146

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyResser  [View Original Post]
    It's a fake ad. There are multiple posts in different areas. You'll get a bot trying to get you to send money.

  8. #3145

    Any reports.


  9. #3144

    Italian in the valley


  10. #3143
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    If you google the number, you get a very different looking person. Just FYI.
    Yep LOL her grandmother!

  11. #3142

    Might be a B&S

    If you google the number, you get a very different looking person. Just FYI.

  12. #3141

  13. #3140

  14. #3139

    Any info?

    New Ad under massage but obviously more. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...w-goth-girl/36.

  15. #3138

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose30  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Curious if anyone has seen this girl. Says her name is Crystal. Ad says she in Orange.

    I don't think this is one of the "avoid" Crystals.

    Thanks.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/d...e/765688544899
    Saw her a month or so ago. Hhr $. 2 if I recall. Good time, seems down for anything. Went in covered and stuck to basics. Would repeat to explore more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape