Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 26928
-
02-15-21 08:22 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 237I've seen her
She is attractive. That is all. She has terrible hygiene and a habit. Apartment was ghetto def has a handler living with her. Never said she was in the rag and it mad a mess. Other than her looks this was a terrible expierance.
.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 07:29 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 311Reviews from LC
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3123615512?auth=1
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 06:40 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 179West burbs teen - Sabrina
I'd be interested too if anybody has first hand experience with her. I googled her phone number, and found tons of ads on multiple sites going back to 2020 that all seem to be her same pictures. So, based on that, it looks like she might be legit. I couldn't find any reviews, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:40 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 83Horrible
Her service is horrible. And has a terrible attitude. Her body is off the chain tho. As far as her ass goes. The doggy style alone is worth it. She is advertising. 70 specials which she use to be way more than that. So I'm guess that has to be for 15 min.
Originally Posted by Mikka22
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 18:30 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 43It sucks
Sorry to hear man, it sucks when this happens. Same happened to me some time ago back with a different named Jasmine.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
Got in contact with her (all through emails, she didn't use a number) setup a place for the room but she ask can we wait? Said she got her period. Wait almost 2 weeks and to setup a date but nothing much happens, e-mail to see the best time / date and after almost a week I hear back, still waiting because of mothers day. Finally set a day! Get the room and sitting there waiting but don't hear much or anything at all. While waiting I try looking on my phone for alternatives but nothing on short notice. Next day I get an email from saying "Hi! I'm sorry I know I did not show up last night it totally slipped my mind as my son was just too much with the crabbiness. ".
I never bothered after that, wasted time / money to not meet after talking from March 23 to May 15.
-
02-14-21 17:04 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 62West burbs teen
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/3123615512
Anyone partake?
I'd say it's way TGTBT but the 2nd hottest hooker I've ever had was the same story. I thought she was way too hot to be real until I finally said screw it and picked up the phone. The qv was only 140 in schaumburg and it was the same girl as the one in the ads, so I don't want to write this one off too quick. It could be a similar story.
-
02-14-21 16:59 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 62False advertising in west burbs
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58793669/
She knows how to take photos, I'll give her that. It's all angles though. Her tits and stomach are much saggier in person. If I'd known the truth beforehand, I wouldn't have called.
Service was pretty poor as well. She's very picky about which position you use and all this other crap, and she's ghetto as hell too which isn't endearing. I think she said she's from Rockford. Not an enjoyable experience overall.
-
02-14-21 06:32 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 1172
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
And now the ads with the old phone number (included in url below) are being used again, though the ad text is far briefer.
Originally Posted by Tim2018
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2199009557/1
-
02-14-21 00:58 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 395Ghosted
I tried couple times first time she cancelled with enough notice. 2nd time I got a hotel after she confirmed for sure she was coming. About 10 minutes after appt she cancelled said she had driver issues. I told her don't worry I will pay for uber she declined and said she was in bad mood. Cause it was so late I couldn't find a replacement so I lost money on the room.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 19:19 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 49Sailor Klein
Hello Gents. Dreamt of Sailor Klein a while back and never wrote a review. Starting to post more so figured I'd share.
She used to be with a well-established agency here in the city (won't say which one, but it is well known and not currently facing any controversy like some others). She has since gone Indy (real indie) and jacked her rates wayyyyy up. I think with the pandemic she's only taking bookings of 3 hrs or more, so take that how you will. Bigger girl but still very feminine figure. Big naturals to go along with the frame. She's legitimately a grad student in the city escorting on the side to make some money and explore her sexuality. Overall it was 7/10 GFE. One thing that stood out was how responsive she was to DATY. I got her off once a quarter of the way into the session. The rest of the session was fun but I wouldn't say mind blowing. Finished up chatting, and she is indeed very well spoken and eclectic. If you're into her look and want a girl who gets really into your session I'd recommend.
I saw her as an incall at the agency rate and that was worth it for me. Looking at her Indy rates now I'd think twice.
https://tryst.link/escort/sailor-klein
-
02-13-21 18:33 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 49Asian Outcalls
Hey there gents. Been on an Asian bender recently. Hard pass on AMPs for me personally, and the apartment scene is ok but I personally prefer the convenience and comfort of a hotel outcall escort downtown (quality of service cheap rates any day IMO). Anybody have some intel to share on these links, or other Asian outcall girls? I assume the pics are not real but if it's a beautiful young Asian girl that does outcalls that's all I'm looking for. Feel free to PM, have intel to trade as well.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1354331
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1554709
Happy Hunting.
-
02-13-21 12:29 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 334Taylor in Joliet
I've seen her a few months ago. Any pics of her with dark hair are many years old. They are of her, just before the many years of drug abuse. The light reddish pink haired pics are more accurate but are heavily filtered. So yes, she does have a drug problem.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
My experience was ok but a bit rushed. I would repeat in a pinch I guess, but would be aware I'm playing with fire.
-
02-13-21 12:20 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 334Reina
Sorry to hear. Good thing you didn't lose anything. As others have pointed out, leave the important stuff in the car. Hell I don't even bring my keys.
Originally Posted by ChitownKevin
[View Original Post]
I saw Reina about a year ago in a Notel on Lincoln. Right off the bat, I knew she was a user of some sort. She had a girlfriend with her. It was pretty clear they had been partying before I got there. She kicked the girlfriend out a few minutes after I got there. Now that being said, I got the best DT which turned into a FF and I finished doggy. Bare with CIP was optional for more but I declined that option. Overall, I had a good time with her.
I knew it would probably be shorted lived being she was a user, as we have seen declines in numerous ladies. I saw one of her recent posts and initially wanted to repeat but two things kept me away. Car dates and trades. Car dates are probably one of the more risky mongering type of behaviors. Too many cameras everywhere. Too easy to get busted. In my mind, the risk isn't worth the return. Some may like it but to each their own. It reeks of desperation that she is putting trades in her ads. Don't need to be around a desperate user with bad decision making and nothing to lose.
-
02-13-21 10:43 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 638Can someone share the links to both?
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 08:52 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 297Caution
Big time addict from what I've gathered. Barely any meat on her bones. I've been ghosted twice by her in the past. Both times we communicated that I was 2 minutes away with acknowledging that. Pulled in 2 minutes later and then silence. Unbelievable. Gathered some intel from others and this one has all signs pointing to avoid.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





