Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 898 1298 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Phone number

    Anyone know the phone number of her? She doesn't have it posted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...313/8729017882

  2. #14966
    I've never used those specific agencies but I have received a few messages from people telling me about similar experiences they had with several local Asian agencies whenever I submitted reviews of their new batch of girls. That's assuming they even received a response to begin with. It seems like the agency was satisfied with their current business and didn't want to risk their operations with new clients at that time but things change and a few clients stop soliciting for their own reasons. That's why I suggested that they wait a few weeks / months and keep trying. Hopefully you'll get lucky and that first visit will make subsequent visits go smoothly. Of course, that's just a theory. It could be all on you as well.

  3. #14965

    CCG too

    I'll say this. Idfk what's wrong with them, but they're the only place where they refused to verify me. And I've been to every agency.

    In retrospect, I'm ok with this, better not catch anything.

  4. #14964

    Ymmv ma

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    100% Legit -.

    I have never had an issue at MA. And Sandra has always taken care of me.

    I have seen many of her girls. And most, if not all, provided great service!

    BS out -.
    I am in no way disputing this assessment. Just thought it would be worth mentioning that despite being RS-AVS verified, I have never been able to get an appointment with MA. The secretary has been passive-aggressive during messaging.

    Some of the responses the secretary has given in messaging:

    - "*Name* has been involved in a horrible accident" (Mind you this was done 30 minutes before an appointment).

    - "Oh I forgot about you. ".

    - "*Name* refuses to see you" (3 hours after initial message).

    Stuff like that. I have no criminal records and I used the correct RS-AVS information. Not sure how I managed to get on the shit-list. I have tried to set appointments a handful of times since early November with no luck. If you can get an appointment with MA great. Just thought I would toss that out there for others to know.

  5. #14963

    Jen

    I used to visit a solid provider Jen I'm the north area of Chicago, near to Evanston. Sadly, she has not replied back since December, anybody has news from her?

    Thanks I'm advance guys.

  6. #14962

    New Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you see her? I'd been thinking about her, based on previous reviews on LC. (Yes, I know she's sort of pale compared to my usual, LOL) BUT: Her last ad using this phone number (in URL you posted, thanks for using a good, "list", URL)) was Jan 4 2021. She'd been using that since September.

    Someone is posting as Brittney Foxxx using some of the same pics, and using a new number, as seen here: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087894729/1 - have no idea if it's scam or not. Those posts started on Jan 2 2021 and are still running. If it's actually her, she lost a bunch of good comments and reviews by switching numbers.
    I spoke with her and she has the particular voice tone. She told me her former phone number with no doubt. Sadly she is at Dolton. Far far away.

  7. #14961

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane21  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about month ago, she works out of her apartment with her roommate, pics are real, she is into the kinky stuff, if that is what you are into, def worth the time I will repeat.
    I sent you a pm with some questions if you could answer. Thank you sir!

  8. #14960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane21  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about month ago, she works out of her apartment with her roommate, pics are real, she is into the kinky stuff, if that is what you are into, def worth the time I will repeat.
    Any FS? Cost?

    Thanks!

    TJ.

  9. #14959
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036.

    I saw about a month ago a few members were considering it. She is so damn sexy. And she does pegging! Any reports please post or pm me please. Thanks!
    I seen her about month ago, she works out of her apartment with her roommate, pics are real, she is into the kinky stuff, if that is what you are into, def worth the time I will repeat.

  10. #14958

    Modeling Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    I m new here. Planning to pull a trigger on this agency girl. Is it a legit and good agency to start with? Am worried about LE so can people confirm if is 100% legit and safe for a newbie? Thank you in advance. And am sure to provide review and my experience for sure.
    100% Legit -.

    I have never had an issue at MA. And Sandra has always taken care of me.

    I have seen many of her girls. And most, if not all, provided great service!

    BS out -.

  11. #14957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #14956

    Legit Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    I m new here. Planning to pull a trigger on this agency girl. Is it a legit and good agency to start with? Am worried about LE so can people confirm if is 100% legit and safe for a newbie? Thank you in advance. And am sure to provide review and my experience for sure.
    MA has been around for a while. Sandra is well known in the industry. There is plenty of info on this agency in the Agency Girl Report thread.

  13. #14955

    Modeling Ave

    I m new here. Planning to pull a trigger on this agency girl. Is it a legit and good agency to start with? Am worried about LE so can people confirm if is 100% legit and safe for a newbie? Thank you in advance. And am sure to provide review and my experience for sure.

  14. #14954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you see her? I'd been thinking about her, based on previous reviews on LC. (Yes, I know she's sort of pale compared to my usual, LOL) BUT: Her last ad using this phone number (in URL you posted, thanks for using a good, "list", URL)) was Jan 4 2021. She'd been using that since September.

    Someone is posting as Brittney Foxxx using some of the same pics, and using a new number, as seen here: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087894729/1 - have no idea if it's scam or not. Those posts started on Jan 2 2021 and are still running. If it's actually her, she lost a bunch of good comments and reviews by switching numbers.
    Hmm good question. I saw her a couple of days ago with the old number. No idea whether she has a second phone or if something more sinister is going on.

    I say try the number in the old ad since that's the one I can confirm. If nothing, CALL the new number. She has a distinct voice (high pitched but raspy) and you'll know immediately if that's her.

  15. #14953

    Re: Fun with Brittney Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2199009557/1

    My first time seeing an escort since I switched to SA. But with all the drama there the past couple of months I decided to do a nice simple escort again.

    Definitely the girl in the pic, and she looks the same as her pic. That was a pleasant surprise since I assume everybody got fat during covid. Her ass is a sight to behold for a white MILF type. I think there's an incall option at her place but we did outcall at my place.

    100/150/200.
    How long ago did you see her? I'd been thinking about her, based on previous reviews on LC. (Yes, I know she's sort of pale compared to my usual, LOL) BUT: Her last ad using this phone number (in URL you posted, thanks for using a good, "list", URL)) was Jan 4 2021. She'd been using that since September.

    Someone is posting as Brittney Foxxx using some of the same pics, and using a new number, as seen here: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087894729/1 - have no idea if it's scam or not. Those posts started on Jan 2 2021 and are still running. If it's actually her, she lost a bunch of good comments and reviews by switching numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape