Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1157
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #392

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Don708  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Fineasfinnley

    Any experience with this lady guys? Yes pretty much sure it is not going to be CIM but maybe you can suggest any good Sensual BBBJ preferably CIM that is out of this world! Thanks a lot!
    Not very attractive IMO. Nice gal. Will rim your asshole like a champ. Submissive.

  2. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she looks great! Do you mind sharing her rate?
    It was 350/ hr.

  3. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She is a dirty cumslut that will take it any which way. I have seen her only once. Was very horny. Needed relief. But could not find anyone. Knew she was BB friendly and called her she was 5 mins away and had a very attractive 30 min price tag on LMA - 20 minutes later I was at their incall. I did do whatever I wanted. But I agree with the comments here. My dick stank for the next 2 days. I swear even after a shower I could not get her stench off me. Will never see her again. Threw all my clothes in the wash and took a 30 min shower the moment I got her. Her smell was all over me. She is fucking gross. I rather choke the chicken than deal with that stench again. I realized something about myself that day. When horny. I would do anything once.
    An update on rachaelrox.

    She does offer GFE however she now uses condoms. Maybe it doesn't stink so bad.

    Pro tip: Always google your burner number to make sure it doesn't have any alerts written about it before you sign up.

  4. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Yes, well stated! We really need to know which one.
    Sorry gents! Alana is a righteous BBBJ for sure.

  5. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Guys please include which one so we all know. YMMV as always!
    Yes, well stated! We really need to know which one.

  6. #387

    CBJ vs BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in over a year, but her CW was awesome. Lots of eye contact, slow, sensual, lips, tongue, all that. I read a reviewer compare her style to Canela Skin, and I can't disagree. I distinctly remember afterward telling her that was the most beautiful blowjob I'd ever had. No joke. I'd give her a solid recommendation, but she's not a throat-pounding slobbery gagger, if that's what your looking for.
    Guys please include which one so we all know. YMMV as always!

  7. #386

    Aleksandra Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, she was great. Looks exactly like the pics on TNA and all the reviews about her on TNA are true.
    Wow, she looks great! Do you mind sharing her rate?

  8. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Don708  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys anybody seen her and can share some experience, lots of TNA reviews but only tna, can't find anything else about her, maybe somebody here can share their experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aleksandra-ank
    Saw her last week, she was great. Looks exactly like the pics on TNA and all the reviews about her on TNA are true.

  9. #384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Which Bonnie are you talking about??
    I think he meant Buffy.

  10. #383

    Aleksandra. Ank

    Hi guys anybody seen her and can share some experience, lots of TNA reviews but only tna, can't find anything else about her, maybe somebody here can share their experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aleksandra-ank

  11. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by JG417  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently? How's her CW?
    Haven't seen her in over a year, but her CW was awesome. Lots of eye contact, slow, sensual, lips, tongue, all that. I read a reviewer compare her style to Canela Skin, and I can't disagree. I distinctly remember afterward telling her that was the most beautiful blowjob I'd ever had. No joke. I'd give her a solid recommendation, but she's not a throat-pounding slobbery gagger, if that's what your looking for.

  12. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    Nice sloppy deepthroat, gagging, facefuck, rimming cimws action.
    Which Bonnie are you talking about??

  13. #380

    AlanaKay

    Anyone see her recently? How's her CW?

  14. #379

    Bonnie

    Nice sloppy deepthroat, gagging, facefuck, rimming cimws action.

  15. #378

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    In my experience she has swallowed the last several times. For me I see several different girls for different things depending on mood and her technique is a little mellow but I enjoy it because she is punctual affordable and has always been cool to me, I am an older guy with grey hair so she seems to like the daddy thing but hey. I haven't FF her, when I need that I go to some other gals I posted about like StacieofSeattle (also swallows) who you can take out all your frustrations on and she takes it.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    Thanks for replying ES, ye $ indeed diff girls for diff things. I like to try things based on this forum if it turns me on! Her BNG is 120, might wait to receive taxes for that LOL. Also $tacie has been on my radar for the longest. Too popular LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape