Thread: Best BBBJCIM
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1157
-
01-29-21 17:09 #362Senior Member

Posts: 121I got a duo Annie / Farrah faucet BJ & facial vid myself. Both were fuckin amazing, and the end result was ridiculous.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 15:43 #361Senior Member

Posts: 129Chloe
Bruv,
This woman skills is amazing and just the right amount of sloppy to it. Easy enough to find hotel and was not rushed. Was having some trouble finding some throat talent here I. Seattle as I just moved here and reached out to her on a whim. Best damn choice I made and will be back for a regular rotation. Always looking for throat so if you fellas are willing to show a newcomers the pros out here in All things BBBJCIM, please let me know!
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...coma/58233343/
-
01-25-21 22:06 #360Senior Member

Posts: 66Braces BBBJCIM with CristineGray
You may enjoy CristineGray:
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?509409-CristineGray
-
01-23-21 19:34 #359Senior Member

Posts: 267Annie braces
Yes, seeing scenes like this in person may be the highlight of my hobby experience!
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 00:32 #358Senior Member

Posts: 533Ah shit. I totally forgot she wore braces too. Damn. I miss her too.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 04:22 #357Regular Member

Posts: 24Fineasfinnley
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Fineasfinnley
Any experience with this lady guys? Yes pretty much sure it is not going to be CIM but maybe you can suggest any good Sensual BBBJ preferably CIM that is out of this world! Thanks a lot!
-
01-21-21 02:01 #356Senior Member

Posts: 267I really, really, really miss Dirty Annie!
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 00:18 #355Senior Member

Posts: 533Braces
Anyone got a lead on a chick with braces who can suck a mean dick? Been wanting to blow a load on a chick's braces ever since I ran across Princess Leia's stuff a year ago:
https://www.redtube.com/10197671
-
01-17-21 23:37 #354Regular Member

Posts: 9April Flower (she is getting fat.).
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 11:27 #353Senior Member

Posts: 2184Rachaelxxx
Originally Posted by Jibble1
[View Original Post]
Yeah. She is a dirty cumslut that will take it any which way. I have seen her only once. Was very horny. Needed relief. But could not find anyone. Knew she was BB friendly and called her she was 5 mins away and had a very attractive 30 min price tag on LMA - 20 minutes later I was at their incall. I did do whatever I wanted. But I agree with the comments here. My dick stank for the next 2 days. I swear even after a shower I could not get her stench off me. Will never see her again. Threw all my clothes in the wash and took a 30 min shower the moment I got her. Her smell was all over me. She is fucking gross. I rather choke the chicken than deal with that stench again. I realized something about myself that day. When horny. I would do anything once.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 11:11 #352Senior Member

Posts: 573She looks like 4 pounds of flour in a 2 pound bag.
Originally Posted by Jibble1
[View Original Post]
Yes, she'll let you slap her around and beat it up however you want, but I left feeling gross. Could smell her pussy on me for a couple days, and not it a good way.
-
01-15-21 20:14 #351Regular Member

Posts: 21She can roll the condom on with her mouth and I usually end walking the dog all over her tits. Her pics are a little out of date, still cute but weathered. Her roommates are sketchy and if you want bonus points bring her a four loko.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 16:43 #350Senior Member

Posts: 1018Liane has a big ass but will let you throat her and have her spit just flow out of her.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 17:28 #349Senior Member

Posts: 76You can slap the shit out of her and she'll take it though. Sorta worth her weight.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 04:27 #348Senior Member

Posts: 533Rachaelxxx is not overweight, I guess. She's obese.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



