Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 329 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Got tricked by the big boobed woman, she was at window. But after I paid she took me to a room and handed me off to Mama song. Got the worst massage and the worst screw I believe I ever had.
    I was up there last week and the lights were out.

  2. #2718

    Pine Spa

    Made a trip to Pine last week. Same as usual. Korean woman at the door and doing massage. I'd say mid 40's in age, not bad looking. Didn't get name but had some decent convo. She swore up and down at the door that it was massage only. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. Massage was piss poor per usual but did actually feel good when walked on back. Did allow some roaming. Flipped and ended happy. Tip was 40. She didn't want tip until the end so there's probably some room to negotiate it. May go back, hoping for different woman though.

  3. #2717

    Roan Visit

    Made my first trip to see Roan tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her both the massage and the conversation. Plan to see her more frequently.

  4. #2716

    Went by hot stone in Niota

    Got tricked by the big boobed woman, she was at window. But after I paid she took me to a room and handed me off to Mama song. Got the worst massage and the worst screw I believe I ever had.

  5. #2715

    Beautiful Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to let you guys know that Betty is back for massage but will only see those she's seen before and very limited availability (1 or 2 a day max) So if you've seen her before and want too see her again give her a text. She's still got some medical problems but they are working out so far. I just got back from a amazing HE massage.
    Good to hear that news. Sweet lady's.

  6. #2714

    Betty

    Wanted to let you guys know that Betty is back for massage but will only see those she's seen before and very limited availability (1 or 2 a day max) So if you've seen her before and want too see her again give her a text. She's still got some medical problems but they are working out so far. I just got back from a amazing HE massage.

  7. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveMan1963  [View Original Post]
    I went shortly after it opened. Strictly a massage with no flip at all. It was a very good massage and was given the $5 off coupon.
    Same experience here. Legit only. Covered entire time. Did get a flip for last 5 minutes but that was also covered. Nary the slightest hint of possible extras. Great massage tho. That woman's hands were strong AF! Glad I opted for "medium" pressure.

  8. #2712

    Harmony

    I went shortly after it opened. Strictly a massage with no flip at all. It was a very good massage and was given the $5 off coupon.

    Quote Originally Posted by JireHJ  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Harmony in Hixson just to get the vibe. First thing I noticed was the smell. It was pretty pungent, like some kind of rank ethnic food. Greeted by a late-40's Asian woman and was given a very professional looking pamphlet listing all of their services and a $5 off first time coupon. Couldn't get over the smell so, I didn't stay. Wondering if anyone else has actually visited?

  9. #2711

    Harmony

    Stopped by Harmony in Hixson just to get the vibe. First thing I noticed was the smell. It was pretty pungent, like some kind of rank ethnic food. Greeted by a late-40's Asian woman and was given a very professional looking pamphlet listing all of their services and a $5 off first time coupon. Couldn't get over the smell so, I didn't stay. Wondering if anyone else has actually visited?

  10. #2710
    I went last week older lady gave good massage and handshake. Went back yesterday and no luck.

  11. #2709

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase601  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Last time I was there, there was a new girl, much younger thatn the other. She just gave a half assed massage and nothing else. Not even a tease. And wanted a premium tip. . Was wondering if she's gone and if they brought anyone good in or the older lady back.
    Last I heard there was nothing there.

  12. #2708

    Aroma

    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Last time I was there, there was a new girl, much younger thatn the other. She just gave a half assed massage and nothing else. Not even a tease. And wanted a premium tip. . Was wondering if she's gone and if they brought anyone good in or the older lady back.

  13. #2707

    Took another trip to niota last night

    Went in asked for the big boobed girl I had been seeing. Wasn't there again. I'm wondering anyone else been there seen her?

  14. #2706

    K Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    I've not had anything satisfying at this location in months. I tried a couple of times and both times, the masseuse was a bit too "mature" for me to really enjoy myself. Her HJ seems to be focused on making me finish instead of making me happy. I miss Sugar, her tight body was worth it. Some other chick started shortly after her whose body was nice enough, but haven't seen her since before the pandemic. Anyone have a fun experience here in recent months? This place used to be fun, but it's just not enough lately.
    Honestly, no. I prefer taking the extra drive and going to Royal.

  15. #2705
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Drive an hour to Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    If there is such a provider, now more than ever I'm all ears.

    If there were ever an opportunity for a lady (or two or three) to step up and seize and opportunity it is now. Things are bleak. We shouldn't have to make the trip to Knox, ATL or Nash for a decent rub.

    And yes Roan is a particularly frustrating case because the ingredients are right there. If find her quite pretty and her body by any standard is smoking. And on my two visits she was friendly enough. But the overall vibe is just off. It's tough, at least for me, to enjoy myself while getting the sense that the lady would rather be anywhere else but there.
    In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape