Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4919
-
02-09-21 13:20 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 364Betty
Wanted to let you guys know that Betty is back for massage but will only see those she's seen before and very limited availability (1 or 2 a day max) So if you've seen her before and want too see her again give her a text. She's still got some medical problems but they are working out so far. I just got back from a amazing HE massage.
-
02-04-21 15:16 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 95Same experience here. Legit only. Covered entire time. Did get a flip for last 5 minutes but that was also covered. Nary the slightest hint of possible extras. Great massage tho. That woman's hands were strong AF! Glad I opted for "medium" pressure.
Originally Posted by BraveMan1963
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 14:02 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 52Harmony
I went shortly after it opened. Strictly a massage with no flip at all. It was a very good massage and was given the $5 off coupon.
Originally Posted by JireHJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 06:26 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 138Harmony
Stopped by Harmony in Hixson just to get the vibe. First thing I noticed was the smell. It was pretty pungent, like some kind of rank ethnic food. Greeted by a late-40's Asian woman and was given a very professional looking pamphlet listing all of their services and a $5 off first time coupon. Couldn't get over the smell so, I didn't stay. Wondering if anyone else has actually visited?
-
02-01-21 12:39 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 29I went last week older lady gave good massage and handshake. Went back yesterday and no luck.
-
01-31-21 13:52 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 86Aroma
Last I heard there was nothing there.
Originally Posted by Chase601
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 20:53 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 27Aroma
Anyone been to Aroma lately? Last time I was there, there was a new girl, much younger thatn the other. She just gave a half assed massage and nothing else. Not even a tease. And wanted a premium tip. . Was wondering if she's gone and if they brought anyone good in or the older lady back.
-
01-30-21 12:28 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 1287Took another trip to niota last night
Went in asked for the big boobed girl I had been seeing. Wasn't there again. I'm wondering anyone else been there seen her?
-
01-29-21 18:28 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 86K Stone
Honestly, no. I prefer taking the extra drive and going to Royal.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 10:29 #2705Regular Member

Posts: 12Drive an hour to Cartersville
In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 08:44 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 95That is the question my friend.
If there is such a provider, now more than ever I'm all ears.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
If there were ever an opportunity for a lady (or two or three) to step up and seize and opportunity it is now. Things are bleak. We shouldn't have to make the trip to Knox, ATL or Nash for a decent rub.
And yes Roan is a particularly frustrating case because the ingredients are right there. If find her quite pretty and her body by any standard is smoking. And on my two visits she was friendly enough. But the overall vibe is just off. It's tough, at least for me, to enjoy myself while getting the sense that the lady would rather be anywhere else but there.
-
01-29-21 08:05 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 364She was very good at what she did and I'll miss her. Hopefully she'll get well and get back to work. Anyone know of a provider other than Roan?
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 21:12 #2702Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes she is very nice person. I visited her a few times myself in the past but it's been a while though.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 20:19 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 95Betty
From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.
Originally Posted by GarickbircheR
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 18:28 #2700Regular Member

Posts: 5What happened to Betty? Everyone said she seemed to enjoy giving massages, why she quit?
Originally Posted by HowLand
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





