Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 662 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4323

    Jennie

    Last October, she had a very serious medical emergency and I believe she retired shortly thereafter. Nice sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    It's been over a year, maybe close to two since I last saw Jennie. I always had a good time with her. Does anyone know what ever happened to her?

  2. #4322

    Jenniesoco, RIP

    Unfortunately, I have the same information.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangEmAll  [View Original Post]
    I was just searching her after seeing your post.

    Unfortunately I do believe she is no longer with us.

    Sorry.

  3. #4321

    Jenniesoco

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    It's been over a year, maybe close to two since I last saw Jennie. I always had a good time with her. Does anyone know what ever happened to her?
    I was just searching her after seeing your post.

    Unfortunately I do believe she is no longer with us.

    Sorry.

  4. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    It's been over a year, maybe close to two since I last saw Jennie. I always had a good time with her. Does anyone know what ever happened to her?
    Retired. Moved away.

  5. #4319

    Vanessa

    Hey all,

    I'm new to this, been lurking a while and may finally set something up. Will be happy to share any experiences I might have going forward. Hate to seek out advice without supplying some first, but does anyone have any info on this Vanessa? Been eyeing her ads for a couple weeks now. Have searched her out and seen a lot of old ads from the past year but surprisingly no reviews anywhere.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/754430458210

  6. #4318

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hannah is my little luv bug. Nothing weird or crazy about her. One of my favorite girls that I Visit. Awesome massage on a nice table. She cleans and disinfects it. Vwry cute cheerfull girl. Never rushes and as you guys know I make honest reviews. Only other girl that offers what hannah does is ling in lowell.

    Be nice a d kind to her. She deserves it.
    Thanks for the info I'll book an appt with her. Is it a nice location?

  7. #4317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousginger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this woman has been talked about but she is an absolute scam. A buddy of mine talked with her for almost an hour via text and came to terms for a live video and then a meet. He sent a small amount and she ghosted him. When I texted her about meeting she wanted a deposit (red flag I know), I asked how I could trust her and she responded by saying she has a reputation to maintain LOL. I then asked if her reputation includes scamming guys out of money. She denied doing it but when I presented info from my buddy, she disappeared. Again, I don't know if she's gotten anyone else but stay away.

    Cassandra in Worcester number 774-3 xx-4364. She is super tatted up in her pics.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/373151715901
    It's been a red flag when she have Massachusetts on her ad. That mean she posted all over mass and her price is to good to be true now these days.

  8. #4316

    Jenniesoco

    It's been over a year, maybe close to two since I last saw Jennie. I always had a good time with her. Does anyone know what ever happened to her?

  9. #4315

    All about that bass

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I like variety & she's within my limits, not Hoover big, but with enough T&A to sedate my lust for that at times.

    .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZ...tmodernJukebox
    I saw this video awhile back. Great version!

  10. #4314

    All about that bass

    I like variety & she's within my limits, not Hoover big, but with enough T&A to sedate my lust for that at times.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    She is 8" to short for her weight, unless you like the bigger girls.
    .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZ...tmodernJukebox

  11. #4313

    I agree guys.

    It's super duper annoying. They hit you up a bunch of hrs later or even the next day, at times. Then by the time that they do reply back, your not available anymore. They don't seem to realize that a lot of guys out there, can have a wife or SO. These girls habits or ways totally fucks with their timing. We have to remember that a lot of these girls, but not all of them. Can have major issues or even something psychological. Hence why they may respond back way way later. Or not even keep a date / time with someone, in line. And seem to have issues with coordinating their schedule. Of dates / meetups with men. Those are the gals that don't have their shit together. And some of us will question why are they in this line of work? If they can't even simply or promptly respond back. Again though that can also tie into, them picking and choosing when they want to do a date. Some girls figure " okay I did 2 dates for the day, that's good enough for me, now I'll just ignore everyone else. " Those are the ones who pick and choose, who to see or when. Out of their lineup of calls / texts, for example. The good providers will at least text ya when she has a moment and let you know, that she can't see you. At that time or during that day. That's what stands out between the good ones and the ones who don't have their shit together!!

  12. #4312

    Cassandra in Worcester is a SCAM!

    Not sure if this woman has been talked about but she is an absolute scam. A buddy of mine talked with her for almost an hour via text and came to terms for a live video and then a meet. He sent a small amount and she ghosted him. When I texted her about meeting she wanted a deposit (red flag I know), I asked how I could trust her and she responded by saying she has a reputation to maintain LOL. I then asked if her reputation includes scamming guys out of money. She denied doing it but when I presented info from my buddy, she disappeared. Again, I don't know if she's gotten anyone else but stay away.

    Cassandra in Worcester number 774-3 xx-4364. She is super tatted up in her pics.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/373151715901
    Last edited by Curiousginger; 01-30-21 at 19:33. Reason: Misspelled name

  13. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Did a car date with her. Heavier than her pics. 100 bucks.
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad someone got a hold of her. I remember back in the BP days when the working girls actually wanted to work, and answered calls and texts. These days, I constantly get responses hours after the fact, if at all.

  14. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks really hot.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/513280447925
    Hannah is my little luv bug. Nothing weird or crazy about her. One of my favorite girls that I Visit. Awesome massage on a nice table. She cleans and disinfects it. Vwry cute cheerfull girl. Never rushes and as you guys know I make honest reviews. Only other girl that offers what hannah does is ling in lowell.

    Be nice a d kind to her. She deserves it.

  15. #4309

    She told us her weight in the bio

    It seems many of these bio's have every box checked, and they never intend to allow half of what they checked off. However, it does seem that the girls tend to be fairly honest about their weights, (not about fair or recent pictures) in the case of this girl, I looked at the bio, and weight and height seem to be accurate, less than 5' and 165 lbs is a BBW, my SO weighs less and is at least 6-8" taller than she claims. She is 8" to short for her weight, unless you like the bigger girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Did a car date with her. Heavier than her pics. 100 bucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape