Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 662 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4353

    Mz Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you are talking about Mz. Boston?
    No met a gal named Queenie she is awesome.

  2. #4352

    Mz Boston.

    Is now washed up. Seen her long time ago for satisfactory, subpar service. King Of *** referred me. He was an old member not around no more I don't think? Told me it'd be great seeing her. But it was just subpar.

  3. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Found this woman this summer and wished I saw her 10 years ago awesome.
    Assuming you are talking about Mz. Boston?

  4. #4350

    Boston

    Found this woman this summer and wished I saw her 10 years ago awesome.

  5. #4349

    Auburn has had one too, I've heard.

    I would avoid for a different reason. Seems like girls staying at Auburn motels have been known to scam / ripoff. I've read more bad type of stuff for hookups in Auburn. As opposed to good encounters. It doesn't seem like an ideal area to do a hotel date. But maybe that's just my humble opinion!

  6. #4348

    Why auburn?

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Any Ad that's say Auburn I try to avoid.
    Why auburn? I've never seen a sting up there. I generally avoid Marlborough just because a few years ago there was a big sting that caught at minimum ten guys.

  7. #4347

    Auburn

    Agree 100 %. Auburn is scary

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Any Ad that's say Auburn I try to avoid.
    .

  8. #4346

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's real. One of my friend saw her in the past weeks. Everything is on the menu but she pricey. $100 qv, 200 hh and 300 h.
    I texted yesterday and no response.

  9. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/401538054433

    Any info?. I noticed she changed her location.
    Any Ad that's say Auburn I try to avoid.

  10. #4344

    Anyone?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/401538054433

    Any info?. I noticed she changed her location.

  11. #4343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Isabella

    I haven't seen her myself, but her post in Nashville is for pic / videos, texts, and video calls only. She even indicates that her location is Framingham. So her Nashville post doesn't suggest that she's available for incall in Nashville currently.

    Her Boston and Worcester posts indicate locations of Framingham and Worcester Road (which is in Framingham), which is maybe the way that an out-of-towner might advertise her location.

    So maybe those aren't "fakes" after all, is my guess. She might be from Nashville and visiting our area for some reason, at one of those somewhat sketchy motels on Worcester Road in Framingham. . .

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  12. #4342

    Exactly what PlaHkShut said. Don't bother and don't waste your time!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/420461786738

    I met this one, a while back. Want to say it was like a year and a half ago. When she had started posting. Way way before she was putting that dude on her ad pics. Back when she was using older pics on her ads. From when she used to be a big / fat girl. We met at the train station. And were supposed to go back to my house. But I came up with a excuse, to leave. My Spidey sense told me it wasn't going to go well. I sensed a weird awkwardness from her. An that she would have an attitude. Before I had just arrived at the Station. I got a text from her saying she had to be at St. V's by 7:30. And that was at like 6:50 am. That told me everything I need to know, about how this date would have gone. Felt like I would've been in for a rushed time. So I lied and said, "we can do it later hon. Go see your Dad at the hospital first. It doesn't make sense to now. Cause we would barely have any time. I'll send you over in a cab later, ok?" And I handed her a 10 spot, while saying this. So she agreed and we hugged. Then I left knowing full well, I wasn't intending on seeing her. I came up with that excuse story on the fly. Quick thinking on my part. Giving her that 10 spot was my way of saying, I'm not going to hookup with this girl. And also I felt like, I should give her a small token. For going there to meet me. I'd much rather be out 10 bucks. Than a C-Note worth of a bad / difficult, rushed time. BTW she got mad at me later on that day. When I pointed something out to her. In a text. I asked her why are you using older pics on your ads, from when you were bigger? "You should use your current look. Because your body looks good / fine. " And she gave me a wicked attitude over what I had said. Got very defensive with me. OH WELL! Lmao.

  13. #4341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    She's real. One of my friend saw her in the past weeks. Everything is on the menu but she pricey. $100 qv, 200 hh and 300 h.

  14. #4340

    Genie

    As far as I know, she quit drinking and retired about a year ago. But I welcome input from those who might have more current information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Would someone mind sharing Genies number with me? I switched texting apps and no longer have it. Haven't seen her in a while. Thanks in advance!

  15. #4339

    Genie

    Would someone mind sharing Genies number with me? I switched texting apps and no longer have it. Haven't seen her in a while. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape