Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 24826
-
02-14-21 03:45 #15826Senior Member

Posts: 478Examples? Because 99% of the time I read a review on here it's information directly relating to whether I'd like to spend money on a girl or not. I don't see people needlessly dragging girls names through the mud regularly. This forum is here to share. If a provider gives a bad experience let us know. Don't be unnecessarily hateful but do your due diligence.
Originally Posted by Davegwenn
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 03:36 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 808No.
The provider has the opportunity to not accept or cancel appointments. If there's something wrong with them that day or at that time that they can't provide a decent appointment. They should get out of it. If they accept the appointment and donation they need to provide a good service. Ok.
Originally Posted by Davegwenn
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 22:41 #15824Regular Member

Posts: 1Honestly
What I really like about this page, is the honesty. What's up with all these girls scamming / trying to scam people?
This is my first time posting, but I have been reading posts for a while now.
Is it just me, or does anyone agree that sometimes girls have bad days?
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't expect anyone to be perfect all the time. Some of the things I have read are pretty awful. We don't know what these girls are going through, and I am sure some of the awful things said on here hurt.
I, personally stick with one provider. I don't get to see her as often as I would like, but even if she has a bad day, I know she is only human. Talking to her last time she was telling me some of the things she had been reading and hearing and I could tell how deeply she was hurt. Even though she was trying to hide it, I could still tell. Which is a shame because she is the sweetest person I think I've ever met. I don't know much of what she goes through, she is fantastic at seeming like everything is fine. But I can tell otherwise with most anyone.
Anyway, the point of my post is does anyone else think that sometimes we are a little too harsh on some of the girls who don't necessarily deserve it?
Of course we all have expectations and wants, but I think some of these girls deserve a break.
-
02-13-21 20:57 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 296Sorry, no. Just seems like a family operation based on all the damn pics of different people and therefor a bit sketch to me.
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 20:41 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 144Kylee
No search results, thought I'd ask you guys if anyone has seen her. Haven't been able to get away recently but hope to jump back in. That ass though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58757496/
-
02-13-21 15:12 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 122Don't do it.
Don't give her the #'s. Once she has them she will use them and take whatever is on the card. AND you will never get the address.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 15:05 #15820Senior Member

Posts: 1175She will tell you that you'll give her the card in person but she'll want you to give her the numbers off the card to verify before she tells you where she is.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:03 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 222Anyone seen Amie?
This girl only advertises on them. Anyone seen her? Or have an them account?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amie-esc...napolis-925714
-
02-13-21 13:16 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 808It would be my guess
That she'd want a picture and code of the card before you met so she could verify it was real. Sounds sketchy to me.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 10:28 #15817Senior Member

Posts: 1175Click the link at the bottom of her ad for more pics. You'll see a dude and a fat chick.
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 10:08 #15816Regular Member

Posts: 13I wouldn't advise against that. Sound sketchy.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 10:07 #15815Regular Member

Posts: 13I saw her a year ago when I started this hobby. She was a little older than her pics and had really baby damage. Service was OK.
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 09:44 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 70What?
So you didn't experience anything with her I'm confused LOL?
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 05:01 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 296Nope, I'd be wondering if Danni's sister, the fat chick or the dude showed up too much. .
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 23:46 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 70J / Florida
Came across this one talking here and there. Anybody took the plunge.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3177638696











Reply With Quote






