Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?
    Catherine the teacher. Haven't been watching ads lately but she had been posting on LC and STG.

  2. #15807

    Back in town

    Amy's back, NE side of Indy. Had a very good time for a hour last month!

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/58741500/

  3. #15806

    Here it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?
    Should have looked it up before earlier post. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/58739888/.

  4. #15805

    Catherine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?
    I've seen her profile on listcrawler, STG, and maybe Erotic Monkey.

  5. #15804

    Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?
    You may be thinking of Miss Catherine the School Teacher. Nice accommodating lady. It has been reported that she has some demons (pills) She has not posted lately and has not returned my texts over the last two weeks. I am concerned. She was active at least posted earlier this month.

  6. #15803

    Hot for Teacher

    Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?

  7. #15802

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a QV this afternoon which consisted of a CBJ. She is new to the business first week. She indicated no DATY and needed to take Hhr for FS. Was ok but her rate little to high for just a BJ. She quoted.

    100/150/200. Ok apt in Beech Grove. Commuincation was great.

  8. #15801

    Kink

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    It'll never hurt to ask. If they don't do it, they'll just say no. I've never seen an ad where the provider says she rims guys. But I have been rimmed. Again, just ask. It's the only way you'll know. And they'll never make you do something you don't want to do. So no worries about getting an unexpected surprise (apart from bad hygiene of course).
    Asking is certainly an option, but one you really only have in person. If you start talking about those sorts of things in text or on the phone it ends things real fast for many.

  9. #15800

  10. #15799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    These providers have heard it all

    It'll never hurt to ask. If they don't do it, they'll just say no. I've never seen an ad where the provider says she rims guys. But I have been rimmed. Again, just ask. It's the only way you'll know. And they'll never make you do something you don't want to do. So no worries about getting an unexpected surprise (apart from bad hygiene of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    I am much more familiar with the AMP side of things so bare with me here. When a girl lists "kink" friendly what does that entail? Are we talking about stepping on bugs sort of shit? What if I just want them to rim me?

  11. #15798

    Kink

    I am much more familiar with the AMP side of things so bare with me here. When a girl lists "kink" friendly what does that entail? Are we talking about stepping on bugs sort of shit? What if I just want them to rim me?

  12. #15797
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    I was recommended to this one last week in her hotel.

    I'm not crazy about booking through a site.

    And the rates were a bit high for my normal budget.

    But I got to say, she didn't watch the clock, went 20 minutes over my $$$ hour.

    And she made sure I left empty.

    Multiple positions, BBBJ, everything was as good as I was recommended.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
    That is Roz who used to be at DI. Now independent.

  13. #15796

    Rozlyn

    I was recommended to this one last week in her hotel.

    I'm not crazy about booking through a site.

    And the rates were a bit high for my normal budget.

    But I got to say, she didn't watch the clock, went 20 minutes over my $$$ hour.

    And she made sure I left empty.

    Multiple positions, BBBJ, everything was as good as I was recommended.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose

  14. #15795

    Carley

    I had a great experience yesterday early morning with Carley. I will say she is an oral specialist. I had a couple of hours with her. She was an experience. She made sure I was satisfied. I was wondering if anyone else has had the experience with her? She can be wild. Iwas wondering how wild she can be? You can PM with your experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57246475/

  15. #15794

    Redhead Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rj146  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember an escort by Redhead Lilly? Was trying to reconnect. Thanks.
    I do remember her she was alot of fun. I just wished I would have kept in contact with her. She had amazing blue eyes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape