Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 24819
-
02-12-21 09:11 #15804Senior Member

Posts: 51Teacher
You may be thinking of Miss Catherine the School Teacher. Nice accommodating lady. It has been reported that she has some demons (pills) She has not posted lately and has not returned my texts over the last two weeks. I am concerned. She was active at least posted earlier this month.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 00:28 #15803Senior Member

Posts: 137Hot for Teacher
Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?
-
02-10-21 17:11 #15802Senior Member

Posts: 727Danielle
I saw her for a QV this afternoon which consisted of a CBJ. She is new to the business first week. She indicated no DATY and needed to take Hhr for FS. Was ok but her rate little to high for just a BJ. She quoted.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
100/150/200. Ok apt in Beech Grove. Commuincation was great.
-
02-10-21 15:41 #15801Senior Member

Posts: 137Kink
Asking is certainly an option, but one you really only have in person. If you start talking about those sorts of things in text or on the phone it ends things real fast for many.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 14:08 #15800Senior Member

Posts: 727Danielle
Has anyone seen Danielle.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/58666534/
-
02-10-21 10:20 #15799Senior Member

Posts: 581These providers have heard it all
It'll never hurt to ask. If they don't do it, they'll just say no. I've never seen an ad where the provider says she rims guys. But I have been rimmed. Again, just ask. It's the only way you'll know. And they'll never make you do something you don't want to do. So no worries about getting an unexpected surprise (apart from bad hygiene of course).
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 01:18 #15798Senior Member

Posts: 137Kink
I am much more familiar with the AMP side of things so bare with me here. When a girl lists "kink" friendly what does that entail? Are we talking about stepping on bugs sort of shit? What if I just want them to rim me?
-
02-08-21 18:53 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 421That is Roz who used to be at DI. Now independent.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 12:59 #15796Senior Member

Posts: 60Rozlyn
I was recommended to this one last week in her hotel.
I'm not crazy about booking through a site.
And the rates were a bit high for my normal budget.
But I got to say, she didn't watch the clock, went 20 minutes over my $$$ hour.
And she made sure I left empty.
Multiple positions, BBBJ, everything was as good as I was recommended.
https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
-
02-08-21 05:23 #15795Senior Member

Posts: 59Carley
I had a great experience yesterday early morning with Carley. I will say she is an oral specialist. I had a couple of hours with her. She was an experience. She made sure I was satisfied. I was wondering if anyone else has had the experience with her? She can be wild. Iwas wondering how wild she can be? You can PM with your experience.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57246475/
-
02-07-21 23:24 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 59Redhead Lilly
I do remember her she was alot of fun. I just wished I would have kept in contact with her. She had amazing blue eyes.
Originally Posted by Rj146
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 19:07 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 61Redhead Lilly
Does anyone remember an escort by Redhead Lilly? Was trying to reconnect. Thanks.
-
02-07-21 07:25 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 1016Amy
Apparently I was mistaken and was not with Amy in previous reports about what she offers. It was brought to my attention by the provider and after a little research, I never met this provider. The provider I was referring to used to work for an agency in Dallas, quit that agency and moved to the St. Louis area. After thinking about it, I think her name may have been Amanda and not Amy. I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm deeply sorry if I offended Amy.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 16:14 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 46LOL. I understand and to each his own. I like those twenty-something Stacys out there myself. But sometimes Stacy's mom has got it going on. .
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 10:45 #15790Senior Member

Posts: 808Stg
I have had good luck on skip the games. It's 95% fakes but it's pretty easy to pick it out. I guess I'm in a different generation from most of you on here. Somebody that is 39 doesn't appeal to me. She's almost old enough to be my mother.
Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





