Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15823
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    So you didn't experience anything with her I'm confused LOL?
    Sorry, no. Just seems like a family operation based on all the damn pics of different people and therefor a bit sketch to me.

  2. #15822

    Kylee

    No search results, thought I'd ask you guys if anyone has seen her. Haven't been able to get away recently but hope to jump back in. That ass though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58757496/

  3. #15821

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She will tell you that you'll give her the card in person but she'll want you to give her the numbers off the card to verify before she tells you where she is.
    Don't give her the #'s. Once she has them she will use them and take whatever is on the card. AND you will never get the address.

  4. #15820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I am talking to this girl and she said she won't take cash, only google play card. I've never done this before. Whats the deal? Why would they do this? She said I would hand her the card in person so its not like you have to send it ahead of time. Just wondering if any of you have done this before.
    She will tell you that you'll give her the card in person but she'll want you to give her the numbers off the card to verify before she tells you where she is.

  5. #15819

    Anyone seen Amie?

    This girl only advertises on them. Anyone seen her? Or have an them account?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amie-esc...napolis-925714

  6. #15818

    It would be my guess

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I am talking to this girl and she said she won't take cash, only google play card. I've never done this before. Whats the deal? Why would they do this? She said I would hand her the card in person so its not like you have to send it ahead of time. Just wondering if any of you have done this before.
    That she'd want a picture and code of the card before you met so she could verify it was real. Sounds sketchy to me.

  7. #15817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    So you didn't experience anything with her I'm confused LOL?
    Click the link at the bottom of her ad for more pics. You'll see a dude and a fat chick.

  8. #15816
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I am talking to this girl and she said she won't take cash, only google play card. I've never done this before. Whats the deal? Why would they do this? She said I would hand her the card in person so its not like you have to send it ahead of time. Just wondering if any of you have done this before.
    I wouldn't advise against that. Sound sketchy.

  9. #15815
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    So you didn't experience anything with her I'm confused LOL?
    I saw her a year ago when I started this hobby. She was a little older than her pics and had really baby damage. Service was OK.

  10. #15814

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I'd be wondering if Danni's sister, the fat chick or the dude showed up too much. .
    So you didn't experience anything with her I'm confused LOL?

  11. #15813
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one talking here and there. Anybody took the plunge.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3177638696
    Nope, I'd be wondering if Danni's sister, the fat chick or the dude showed up too much. .

  12. #15812

    J / Florida

    Came across this one talking here and there. Anybody took the plunge.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3177638696

  13. #15811

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    I've seen her a couple of times, but long ago. Just wondering how she looks and if her service is still the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Catherine the teacher. Haven't been watching ads lately but she had been posting on LC and STG.

  14. #15810

    Google Play Card

    I am talking to this girl and she said she won't take cash, only google play card. I've never done this before. Whats the deal? Why would they do this? She said I would hand her the card in person so its not like you have to send it ahead of time. Just wondering if any of you have done this before.

  15. #15809

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Catherine the teacher. Haven't been watching ads lately but she had been posting on LC and STG.
    Oops spoke too soon. Online posting today. ED, STG. Answered my text today. She was under the weather but good to go now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape