Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 18396
-
02-13-21 15:44 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 160My Goodness
Thanks for sharing! Damn that was funny. She lives on planet delusional for sure!!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:51 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 1021LOL. I hit her up as well and after she looked at my profile she just replied back asking if I'd read her whole profile. I went and took a look at it again and I'd missed the part that says Platonic so I just replied with nevermind.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:39 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 212AsianArmelle
https://www.seeking.com/member/997ca...9-a556b3dca435
Speaking of stupid profiles- I write her with the standard approach. I get the following in response from her:
Expectations: I am really looking to make healthy and strong connections. The pandemic has really created a unique situation where we are all longing for interconnectivity. To be upfront: I am not looking to have sex for money. Instead, I am open for a PPM arrangement where I will be amazing company for you, and spend quality time with you (enjoying the finer things in life). I am open to some light forms of affection (I. E. Holding hands, hugging, etc.) and keeping you company for as long as you desire. I am a young, beautiful, charismatic and educated woman who, I am quite certain, you will want around you in any capacity. I am desired by many, but only a few can keep my interest. I make a six figure income and although that has allowed for some form of financial stability, I do have student debts I am working towards bringing down substantially which has brought me here. If the above is something you would be interested in, and you are open to this arrangement, please reach out.
-
02-12-21 19:34 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 167SA has reached an all time new low.
Originally Posted by Bdoe4264
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 16:09 #5372Regular Member

Posts: 12In a sea of stupid profiles, this may be the stupidest.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dda9c...9-453f3539d306
Yes, it makes sense to pay money to a couple for a platonic relationship so she can finish study while the deadbeat boyfriend can freeload.
I thought I had seen it all.
-
02-12-21 12:55 #5371Regular Member

Posts: 2Tastycakes
Met her months ago, toward beginning of the pandemic. We had a socially distanced date with a fun twist. Wine on a park bench. Then we went for a hike and I dared her to blow me on the trail. And she did!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
Ended with a nice facial to boot. I kept my mask on.
Never saw her again as she refused to get a covid test.
I bought the wine, that was all!
-
02-12-21 12:32 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 846Don't do it
I strongly suggest that no one does the above.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
IMHO, Better to keep an eye out and monitor her profile as people have been doing, keep posting her new profile.
She's stupid enough to use her own pics, let's not give her an opportunity to change all that and make it difficult for us to monitor her.
-
02-12-21 08:20 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 452Tastycakes96
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd80d...0-be06e70b393d
I know a few on here have been talking to her. But did anyone really meet her. , trying to decide myself. And any info will help. Pm me if you want to.
-
02-11-21 19:49 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 1021Has anyone called her out, told her were onto her bullshit scam and threatened her with law enforcement or anything? Something to try and deter from continuing to do this bs?
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 18:39 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 525Thief
I believe it is!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 13:40 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 1021Thief
Is this our lithe thief? Just had her reach out to me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bdd6b...c-864a8e43f5f9
-
02-10-21 17:15 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 1333Scurred
Looks like her account is closed, I think she was scared of the hundreds if not thousands of new visits to her profile.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 18:26 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 124Hermoine
Anyone ever meet or chat with this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c8303...d-148e23db31f0
-
02-09-21 18:07 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 287Either either way, I like your style!
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 07:47 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 212Sweettea
Same experience. Cool but not special. She did at least quote me a lower price for subsequent meetings. Killer body though. Guess YMMV really applies. Would see one more time just to see if things get better with familiarity.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




