Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 871 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 18423
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoe4264  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dda9c...9-453f3539d306

    Yes, it makes sense to pay money to a couple for a platonic relationship so she can finish study while the deadbeat boyfriend can freeload.

    I thought I had seen it all.
    SA has reached an all time new low.

  2. #5372

    In a sea of stupid profiles, this may be the stupidest.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dda9c...9-453f3539d306

    Yes, it makes sense to pay money to a couple for a platonic relationship so she can finish study while the deadbeat boyfriend can freeload.

    I thought I had seen it all.

  3. #5371

    Tastycakes

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd80d...0-be06e70b393d

    I know a few on here have been talking to her. But did anyone really meet her. , trying to decide myself. And any info will help. Pm me if you want to.
    Met her months ago, toward beginning of the pandemic. We had a socially distanced date with a fun twist. Wine on a park bench. Then we went for a hike and I dared her to blow me on the trail. And she did!

    Ended with a nice facial to boot. I kept my mask on.

    Never saw her again as she refused to get a covid test.

    I bought the wine, that was all!

  4. #5370

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone called her out, told her were onto her bullshit scam and threatened her with law enforcement or anything? Something to try and deter from continuing to do this bs?
    I strongly suggest that no one does the above.

    IMHO, Better to keep an eye out and monitor her profile as people have been doing, keep posting her new profile.

    She's stupid enough to use her own pics, let's not give her an opportunity to change all that and make it difficult for us to monitor her.

  5. #5369

    Tastycakes96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd80d...0-be06e70b393d

    I know a few on here have been talking to her. But did anyone really meet her. , trying to decide myself. And any info will help. Pm me if you want to.

  6. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is!
    Has anyone called her out, told her were onto her bullshit scam and threatened her with law enforcement or anything? Something to try and deter from continuing to do this bs?

  7. #5367

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is this our lithe thief? Just had her reach out to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bdd6b...c-864a8e43f5f9
    I believe it is!

  8. #5366

    Thief

    Is this our lithe thief? Just had her reach out to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bdd6b...c-864a8e43f5f9

  9. #5365

    Scurred

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet or chat with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8303...d-148e23db31f0
    Looks like her account is closed, I think she was scared of the hundreds if not thousands of new visits to her profile.

  10. #5364

    Hermoine

    Anyone ever meet or chat with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8303...d-148e23db31f0

  11. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SA, when we started texting, I googled her # and saw her ad on STG. By that time she quoted 400, for 1 hr. WTF, that's usually a good sign of a pro, when they quote for an hour. LOL.

    Then I just asked the question, "if I give you 4, can I cum inside of you twice? She told me I had gone too far and to F off, LOL hahahaha fucking girls.

    Not sure if she is our robber, but I don't think so based on my interaction with her.
    Either either way, I like your style!

  12. #5362

    Sweettea

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last month. Waste of time and money. The session went well for the most part but it was nothing special. Seems she fell off the radar here.
    Same experience. Cool but not special. She did at least quote me a lower price for subsequent meetings. Killer body though. Guess YMMV really applies. Would see one more time just to see if things get better with familiarity.

  13. #5361

    CarolinaDxxx

    Met her on SA, when we started texting, I googled her # and saw her ad on STG. By that time she quoted 400, for 1 hr. WTF, that's usually a good sign of a pro, when they quote for an hour. LOL.

    Then I just asked the question, "if I give you 4, can I cum inside of you twice? She told me I had gone too far and to F off, LOL hahahaha fucking girls.

    Not sure if she is our robber, but I don't think so based on my interaction with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are thinking of. I'm pretty sure it's this girl.

    [URL]https://fairfax.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/back-in-town/790738637711[/URL.

  14. #5360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Well

    Did why'all hook up or anything?

    What did ya she want?


  15. #5359

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape