Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 28079
-
02-15-21 11:12 #13874Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great information, thank you! Good to know these places offer more than just a massage.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 02:04 #13873Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 8Great info, but can you provide any details on the girls appearance?
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 19:23 #13872Senior Member

Posts: 479Hahaha, could be.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
Those carne asada fries.
-
02-14-21 19:04 #13871Senior Member

Posts: 123Hey I made this account just so I can respond to you. I notice a lot of AMP talk here is lacking any mention of the good South Bay spots. Here are the ones I've been to:
Originally Posted by NotHere29
[View Original Post]
Palm Ocean Massage (on the corner of Palm Ave & Picador Blvd).
-they don't do full service but they have the best actual massages and offer Happy Endings.
South Bay Massage (on the corner of Coronado Ave & 25th Street).
-they offer cfs, CBJ, and daty on your first visit. Ask for Coco, she always has the best attitude and really gets into it. She's very sweet do treat her right please.
Angel Spa Massage (near Picador Blvd & Del Sol Blvd).
-this place isn't on Rubmaps so I kind of stumbled onto it on my own. Cfs, CBJ & daty is on the menu. There are 4 girls all of them are decent.
Chinese A Massage (on Main St. & Melrose Ave).
-last time I went they offer cfs but no BJ at all. The first time I visited, during cfs the girl actually pulled out her tablet and was watching security cam footage of the front door in case any customers came in. I thought it was pretty funny. They are the only AMP I go to that accepts credit card.
Fine Touch Wellness (near Palm Ave & 16th st).
-cfs, CBJ & daty. They also offer table showers which I've never had before visiting this place. It was very fun and great foreplay but it did add a bit to the total price. Slightly unrelated but there is a really great buffalo wings restaurant right next door. The food there is really great but there are usually a lot of families and kids there if that bothers you.
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions let me know!
-
02-14-21 12:24 #13870Senior Member

Posts: 140Could be related to the location of the Mexican food place, too.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 23:58 #13869Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 8I'm a Vegas native myself and visit SD often. No need to go that far North. The Kearny Mesa area is the AMP equivalent of Spring Mountain Road in Vegas. PM me and we can exchange notes.
Originally Posted by NotHere29
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 20:18 #13868Senior Member

Posts: 208I know Pauline, also, and agree with at DesertFun, late 05's or early 60's, well worn. Pauline is a nice lady, always seems to want a boyfriend, wants to be closer than I find comfortable. She is able to give a very good massage, mixing Swedish and Thai styles. I'll definitely see her again, just not very often.
Originally Posted by DesertFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:56 #13867Senior Member

Posts: 244Wen in SM
Massage Wen in San Marcos appears to be closed for good. I went up to the door and its locked, peaked in the the place is cleared out. I wonder if they got raided or what?
-
02-12-21 16:47 #13866Banned Member

Posts: 707108 is great
I had a New Year's session at that place, just posted a very brief description but I am sure by now the little cutey that I saw was gone.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
Same service as I used to get in 107, so I left very happy.
By the way it's listed on Rubmaps under ocean but just walk up to the door and if it's open walk.
In someone will greet you.
-
02-12-21 15:31 #13865Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: Downtown Thai
Asphalt,
I know the first one, Pauline, and she's well past her mid-50's, attractive but well road worn if you know what I mean. I don't know about the other one so TOFTT and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:10 #13864Banned Member

Posts: 1001MP or Independent?
Saw this ad:
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/58748956/
And there are 2 different women on there, I'm assuming it's the bigger ass.
She quoted 120 for a qv.
I haven't seen any reviews.
-
02-12-21 14:59 #13863Senior Member

Posts: 107Searching for a big ass Asian
Any intel on an asian girl with the perfect big ass? Not fat but I'm always looking for the unicorn. I used to know Linda at Mimi's Spa on El Cajon Blvd and she had an amazing donkey ass. Never seen one like her. Keep me in the know please!
-
02-12-21 14:52 #13862Senior Member

Posts: 31Visiting SD this weekend
Hey SD mongers. I'm otw from Vegas and seeing what the AMP scene is like in SD. Could someone point me in the right direction for good spots. I'm going to be in the South Bay but don't mind driving short of Escondido or more north. Here in Vegas most AMPs are. 4 to. 6 house fee and 1. 2 to 1. 6 for extras so that's what I'm looking for. I appreciate any tips and can return the favor for places here in Vegas.
-
02-12-21 14:48 #13861Banned Member

Posts: 222What's going on in 108?
Anyone have a new favorite or an old reliable they want to share over at 108? I have not gone in a while preferring to stick with Lusk and Flanders but will be in the area today.
-
02-12-21 13:55 #13860Regular Member

Posts: 9What would standard tip be?
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






