Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13875
    Quote Originally Posted by PusCLuv  [View Original Post]
    Great info, but can you provide any details on the girls appearance?
    I think Fine Touch Wellness has the prettiest girls but also the highest price. Southbay Massage and Angel Spa are my go to spots for fun. None of the girls there are overweight or ugly, its just that the Fine Touch girls look better.

    I forgot to meeting another spot on Palm Ave. (in the same area as Fine Touch Wellness) called "Diamond Massage". They don't offer full service but they do offer HE and if you are a regular customer you can get a CBJ. The weird thing is they don't like using condoms but they cover you up with a plastic glove like the kind they use in the food service industry LOL. I don't know why but tbh it actually feels better than a condom IMO.

  2. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Hey I made this account just so I can respond to you. I notice a lot of AMP talk here is lacking any mention of the good South Bay spots. Here are the ones I've been to:

    Palm Ocean Massage (on the corner of Palm Ave & Picador Blvd).

    -they don't do full service but they have the best actual massages and offer Happy Endings.

    South Bay Massage (on the corner of Coronado Ave & 25th Street).

    -they offer cfs, CBJ, and daty on your first visit. Ask for Coco, she always has the best attitude and really gets into it. She's very sweet do treat her right please.

    Angel Spa Massage (near Picador Blvd & Del Sol Blvd).

    -this place isn't on Rubmaps so I kind of stumbled onto it on my own. Cfs, CBJ & daty is on the menu. There are 4 girls all of them are decent.

    Chinese A Massage (on Main St. & Melrose Ave).

    -last time I went they offer cfs but no BJ at all. The first time I visited, during cfs the girl actually pulled out her tablet and was watching security cam footage of the front door in case any customers came in. I thought it was pretty funny. They are the only AMP I go to that accepts credit card.

    Fine Touch Wellness (near Palm Ave & 16th st).

    -cfs, CBJ & daty. They also offer table showers which I've never had before visiting this place. It was very fun and great foreplay but it did add a bit to the total price. Slightly unrelated but there is a really great buffalo wings restaurant right next door. The food there is really great but there are usually a lot of families and kids there if that bothers you.

    Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions let me know!
    Great information, thank you! Good to know these places offer more than just a massage.

  3. #13873
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Hey I made this account just so I can respond to you. I notice a lot of AMP talk here is lacking any mention of the good South Bay spots. Here are the ones I've been to:

    Palm Ocean Massage (on the corner of Palm Ave & Picador Blvd).

    -they don't do full service but they have the best actual massages and offer Happy Endings.

    South Bay Massage (on the corner of Coronado Ave & 25th Street).

    -they offer cfs, CBJ, and daty on your first visit. Ask for Coco, she always has the best attitude and really gets into it. She's very sweet do treat her right please.

    Angel Spa Massage (near Picador Blvd & Del Sol Blvd).

    -this place isn't on Rubmaps so I kind of stumbled onto it on my own. Cfs, CBJ & daty is on the menu. There are 4 girls all of them are decent.

    Chinese A Massage (on Main St. & Melrose Ave).

    -last time I went they offer cfs but no BJ at all. The first time I visited, during cfs the girl actually pulled out her tablet and was watching security cam footage of the front door in case any customers came in. I thought it was pretty funny. They are the only AMP I go to that accepts credit card.

    Fine Touch Wellness (near Palm Ave & 16th st).

    -cfs, CBJ & daty. They also offer table showers which I've never had before visiting this place. It was very fun and great foreplay but it did add a bit to the total price. Slightly unrelated but there is a really great buffalo wings restaurant right next door. The food there is really great but there are usually a lot of families and kids there if that bothers you.

    Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions let me know!
    Great info, but can you provide any details on the girls appearance?

  4. #13872
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    Could be related to the location of the Mexican food place, too.
    Hahaha, could be.

    Those carne asada fries.

  5. #13871
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHere29  [View Original Post]
    Hey SD mongers. I'm otw from Vegas and seeing what the AMP scene is like in SD. Could someone point me in the right direction for good spots. I'm going to be in the South Bay but don't mind driving short of Escondido or more north. Here in Vegas most AMPs are. 4 to. 6 house fee and 1. 2 to 1. 6 for extras so that's what I'm looking for. I appreciate any tips and can return the favor for places here in Vegas.
    Hey I made this account just so I can respond to you. I notice a lot of AMP talk here is lacking any mention of the good South Bay spots. Here are the ones I've been to:

    Palm Ocean Massage (on the corner of Palm Ave & Picador Blvd).

    -they don't do full service but they have the best actual massages and offer Happy Endings.

    South Bay Massage (on the corner of Coronado Ave & 25th Street).

    -they offer cfs, CBJ, and daty on your first visit. Ask for Coco, she always has the best attitude and really gets into it. She's very sweet do treat her right please.

    Angel Spa Massage (near Picador Blvd & Del Sol Blvd).

    -this place isn't on Rubmaps so I kind of stumbled onto it on my own. Cfs, CBJ & daty is on the menu. There are 4 girls all of them are decent.

    Chinese A Massage (on Main St. & Melrose Ave).

    -last time I went they offer cfs but no BJ at all. The first time I visited, during cfs the girl actually pulled out her tablet and was watching security cam footage of the front door in case any customers came in. I thought it was pretty funny. They are the only AMP I go to that accepts credit card.

    Fine Touch Wellness (near Palm Ave & 16th st).

    -cfs, CBJ & daty. They also offer table showers which I've never had before visiting this place. It was very fun and great foreplay but it did add a bit to the total price. Slightly unrelated but there is a really great buffalo wings restaurant right next door. The food there is really great but there are usually a lot of families and kids there if that bothers you.

    Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions let me know!

  6. #13870
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Not a report, more a funny observation. A little while back before the ICU shutdown when a few things were opened up, I was craving Mexican food so I went to the place across from there. After I got my food I walked by Pine and there was a sign on the door saying it was closed due to the restroom flooding. All I could think was which one of you jokers was throwing used condoms down the toilet.
    Could be related to the location of the Mexican food place, too.

  7. #13869
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHere29  [View Original Post]
    Hey SD mongers. I'm otw from Vegas and seeing what the AMP scene is like in SD. Could someone point me in the right direction for good spots. I'm going to be in the South Bay but don't mind driving short of Escondido or more north. Here in Vegas most AMPs are. 4 to. 6 house fee and 1. 2 to 1. 6 for extras so that's what I'm looking for. I appreciate any tips and can return the favor for places here in Vegas.
    I'm a Vegas native myself and visit SD often. No need to go that far North. The Kearny Mesa area is the AMP equivalent of Spring Mountain Road in Vegas. PM me and we can exchange notes.

  8. #13868
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFun  [View Original Post]
    Asphalt,

    I know the first one, Pauline, and she's well past her mid-50's, attractive but well road worn if you know what I mean. I don't know about the other one so TOFTT and let us know how it goes.
    I know Pauline, also, and agree with at DesertFun, late 05's or early 60's, well worn. Pauline is a nice lady, always seems to want a boyfriend, wants to be closer than I find comfortable. She is able to give a very good massage, mixing Swedish and Thai styles. I'll definitely see her again, just not very often.

  9. #13867

    Wen in SM

    Massage Wen in San Marcos appears to be closed for good. I went up to the door and its locked, peaked in the the place is cleared out. I wonder if they got raided or what?

  10. #13866

    108 is great

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a new favorite or an old reliable they want to share over at 108? I have not gone in a while preferring to stick with Lusk and Flanders but will be in the area today.
    I had a New Year's session at that place, just posted a very brief description but I am sure by now the little cutey that I saw was gone.

    Same service as I used to get in 107, so I left very happy.

    By the way it's listed on Rubmaps under ocean but just walk up to the door and if it's open walk.

    In someone will greet you.

  11. #13865

    Re: Downtown Thai

    Asphalt,

    I know the first one, Pauline, and she's well past her mid-50's, attractive but well road worn if you know what I mean. I don't know about the other one so TOFTT and let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I will try one of these two this afternoon b / c they say they are downtown.

    ANY info before hand would be appreciated.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...o/9816790.html

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...o/9784347.html

  12. #13864

    MP or Independent?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on an asian girl with the perfect big ass? Not fat but I'm always looking for the unicorn. I used to know Linda at Mimi's Spa on El Cajon Blvd and she had an amazing donkey ass. Never seen one like her. Keep me in the know please!
    Saw this ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/58748956/

    And there are 2 different women on there, I'm assuming it's the bigger ass.

    She quoted 120 for a qv.

    I haven't seen any reviews.

  13. #13863

    Searching for a big ass Asian

    Any intel on an asian girl with the perfect big ass? Not fat but I'm always looking for the unicorn. I used to know Linda at Mimi's Spa on El Cajon Blvd and she had an amazing donkey ass. Never seen one like her. Keep me in the know please!

  14. #13862

    Visiting SD this weekend

    Hey SD mongers. I'm otw from Vegas and seeing what the AMP scene is like in SD. Could someone point me in the right direction for good spots. I'm going to be in the South Bay but don't mind driving short of Escondido or more north. Here in Vegas most AMPs are. 4 to. 6 house fee and 1. 2 to 1. 6 for extras so that's what I'm looking for. I appreciate any tips and can return the favor for places here in Vegas.

  15. #13861

    What's going on in 108?

    Anyone have a new favorite or an old reliable they want to share over at 108? I have not gone in a while preferring to stick with Lusk and Flanders but will be in the area today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape