Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7838
-
02-14-21 20:49 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 435Not a hotel I'm familiar with but now I am worried about the one I do like to visit.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 19:52 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 487Wolcott heat
Seems like the Amerivue in Wolcott, which we all know. Has some extra attention on it. Proceed with caution in the future.
https://www.newsbreak.com/connecticu...ott-motel-room
-
02-14-21 12:11 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 50Not a repeater
I saw her last week. So boring, started with a unenthusiastic hand job (with the good hand LOL) to to get the condom on and the rest just more of that same lack of effort. Literally had to think of happy thoughts during doggie to bust.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 11:43 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 50Its okay
Agreed, neighborhood and house is a bit risky.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
She does have a Phat Azz. First few times she was good, but the last few were very meh.
-
02-14-21 11:20 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 2147Pass on it
I pass on it if I were you. Did these two drop out of the sky? I could just read it on every front page, "The St Valentines John's busted by LEO". They love that shit.
Originally Posted by Chelovec
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
02-14-21 09:37 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 1000Please Go Take One For The Team
If it is LE we'll all pitch in for your bail. Just let us know. Poo.
Originally Posted by Chelovec
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 08:51 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 142Tgtbt?
Hey All!
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/lydia-and-friends-wanna-have-f/532065210674
Quoted me 225 for hr with 2 girls and GFE. Too good to be true?
Anyone know?
Thanks!
-
02-14-21 05:12 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 207Her neighborhood is pretty sketchy, I mean real sketchy. The house is crazy inside, unfinished carpentry.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
Pics are flattering IMO. She has a nice body but certainly a bit heavier in person. Everything covered. Not the worst experience but not one I will be repeating.
-
02-13-21 23:36 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 42Hard to get in touch with
I been trying to get with her, but she never replys my text. I will love to try that ass too.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 21:54 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 435I agree very gross saliva not to mention the sheets on the bed were nasty AF look like blood and shiit never tried her blonde roommate though.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 17:00 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 435Linda any info? Good or bad
-
02-12-21 16:02 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 90Is there an easier way to get in touch with her? Talked to her twice and she ghosted me. Now I don't even get a text back. I would love to get together with her.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 14:28 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 2147Comic books
She has some descent reviews.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
In her posting she won't except any of the listings below. I find the comic book collection offer very funny. Sounds like someone didn't receive an allowance from their parents.
Except any IOU's, checks, comic book collections, gift cards, your fake Rolex, drugs, clothes, used Iphones, etc. I think I made my point. *.
-
02-12-21 12:31 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 1000Bella
Definitely one of the best looking woman and bang for your buck in this part of CT. Her pictures are accurate she is (my opinion) even hotter in person. She is over chatty, but will go above and beyond to meet your needs. I have been wanting to get back for another visit but our stars haven't aligned. If you can last, or pop more than once go for the hour. She will even dress up in your choice of outfits! I am thinking I want to try the Nun outfit!
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
02-12-21 11:29 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 129Great provider
I use to see her a lot! She was great at least to me eventually doe I lost contact with her I also wonder what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





