Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 7833
-
01-31-21 07:46 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 2147Thanks for the alert.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 06:19 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 625She's posting again,
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/381175894210
Watch out for this one! She is a scammer. Will take your money and give nothing in return!
-
01-31-21 04:55 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 856No one is. She has someone helping with the phone. Good for $100 for the half. PM me and I'll give you a number to her directly.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Review: nice enough. Has a belly that doesn't show in pics otherwise decent shape. Head game is spot on. Hosts in a decent location.
-
01-30-21 23:19 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 74Ruby and Jasmine: Double Fantasy
Apologize if this turns out to be a double post. Attempted initial post hours ago. Anyway.
One sentence review: It's a good thing I don't live in Waterbury or I would see these two so often I would wind up having to sign over my car to them LOL.
Pros: So friendly and they work together perfectly and take direction. Both are raven haired beauties.
Cons: Ruby turned out to be a little under my age minimum of 24 but let's just say she's mature for her age. I'm 53 so I try to stick with older girls.
So I asked Jasmine if she could find a doubles partner and she suggested Ruby. Wow thank you Jasmine! Ruby is a knockout. Tall and slender build with spectacular boobs. GREAT kisser too. Poor thing indulged my kissing obsession with gusto and even sucked on my lips a few times and didn't hide her tongue. I've learned that jasmine is a great kisser as well but pretty much closed mouth smooches. Shaved kitty. She put in good effort on top as well. Was more than happy to sit on my face, BBBJ, and missionary with her feet in the air was bliss.
I gave advice after my first double to be with each girl solo first. While that wasn't wrong seeing Ruby for the first time basically sight unseen (just saw a pic on Jasmine's insta) in a double was like opening a present. Let's face it, the first time the bra comes off is always a great moment right? LOL.
I don't normally give play by play in my reviews but I'll just say this. If you can believe it, my first double I forgot to get the double BJ What kind of moron forgets that? I mentioned it to them and they took care of me. Boy did they take care of me.
Don't think I'll ever forget Ruby sitting that shaved kitty on my face while Jasmine gave me her special slow sensual perfect BBBJ.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...m/885827368180
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/622987109199
-
01-30-21 19:01 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 2147Sounds like you took one for the team.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 18:46 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 74Ruby and Jasmine: Double Fantasy
One sentence review: It's a good thing I don't live in Waterbury or I would see these two so often I would wind up having to sign over my car to them LOL.
Pros: So friendly and they work together perfectly and take direction. Both are raven haired beauties.
Cons: Ruby turned out to be a little under my age minimum of 24 but let's just say she's mature for her age. I'm 53 so I try to stick with older girls.
So I asked Jasmine if she could find a doubles partner and she suggested Ruby. Wow thank you Jasmine! Ruby is a knockout. Tall and slender build with spectacular boobs. GREAT kisser too. Poor thing indulged my kissing obsession with gusto and even sucked on my lips a few times and didn't hide her tongue. I've learned that jasmine is a great kisser as well but pretty much closed mouth smooches. Shaved kitty. She put in good effort on top as well. Was more than happy to sit on my face, BBBJ, and missionary with her feet in the air was bliss.
I gave advice after my first double to be with each girl solo first. While that wasn't wrong seeing Ruby for the first time basically sight unseen (just saw a pic on Jasmine's insta) in a double was like opening a present. Let's face it, the first time the bra comes off is always a great moment right? LOL.
I don't normally give play by play in my reviews but I'll just say this. If you can believe it, my first double I forgot to get the double BJ What kind of moron forgets that? I mentioned it to them and they took care of me. Boy did they take care of me.
Don't think I'll ever forget Ruby sitting that shaved kitty on my face while Jasmine gave me her special slow sensual perfect BBBJ.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...m/885827368180
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/622987109199
-
01-30-21 17:05 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 1234I didn't get one, but even $60 is too much to lose for some who have opened the door for me.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 16:36 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 1000My Daddy Always Told Me
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/707327064285
Never argue with a woman so when I got to her room on Scott Road and she opened the door I said "that's not your picture in the ad"! She vehemently disagreed. "Yes, it's me". So I had two choices. Leave or stay and get an average BJ for 60 beans. I stayed. One tenth of Uncle Joe's hand out isn't that much too loose.
She's very talkative and a decent human being just 6 inches shorter and 40 pounds heavier than the pictures. Not to mention closer to yuck than model material as her picture shows. Big titts though. Oh well. Another day another BJ.
Poo.
-
01-29-21 13:35 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 435Damn ok to much for me LOL.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 10:12 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 659Not New
I saw her once for a QV when she was on the berlin turnpike a little over a year ago. She's definitely high volume, I practically bumped into her next client as I was exiting the door of her hotel room. IMO, her rates are too high now and not worth it. When I saw her it was 60 for a QV.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 07:48 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 33Looks like I dodged a bullet. Thanks for all the info.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 07:25 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 43Any info?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/338955990362
Intrigued with this one not sure of name or if she's been reviewed before.
-
01-29-21 05:47 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 435
-
01-28-21 20:52 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 484I've seen peaches once about 2 years ago her BJ was covered and it was good but she only did doggy wouldn't let me touch her tits wouldn't do no other positions flat out told me no at the time she said she was GFE when I saw that was bull shit when I asked her to switch and she shut me down I got pissed she then told me to hold the condom on I stopped and said WTF am I paying you for I showed her, her ad and how it said guaranteed a good time I asked her to leave politely I rushed her just like she rushed me 10 minutes into the date she asked if she can use my bathroom I said no I fucking paid you and you didn't do your job Burger King is down the street go use their bathroom If anyone is interested in seeing her I'd avoid her she's boring and a clock watcher not worth what she charges she will literally give you a BJ enough to get you hard.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 20:44 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 551Jenna and Lilly
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/200855851568
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...m/837729291957
Jenna has pictures that link to model stock photos site. She and Lilly both had ads from a pic search that have them in Albany NY. Exact same reply about rates and Scott Rd location from both.
I don't who is there when you go to that motel on Scott but I'm pretty sure it's not them.









Reply With Quote





