Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 523 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3320

    Its okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Her neighborhood is pretty sketchy, I mean real sketchy. The house is crazy inside, unfinished carpentry.

    Pics are flattering IMO. She has a nice body but certainly a bit heavier in person. Everything covered. Not the worst experience but not one I will be repeating.
    Agreed, neighborhood and house is a bit risky.

    She does have a Phat Azz. First few times she was good, but the last few were very meh.

  2. #3319

    Pass on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelovec  [View Original Post]
    Hey All!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/lydia-and-friends-wanna-have-f/532065210674

    Quoted me 225 for hr with 2 girls and GFE. Too good to be true?

    Anyone know?

    Thanks!
    I pass on it if I were you. Did these two drop out of the sky? I could just read it on every front page, "The St Valentines John's busted by LEO". They love that shit.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  3. #3318

    Please Go Take One For The Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelovec  [View Original Post]
    Hey All!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/lydia-and-friends-wanna-have-f/532065210674

    Quoted me 225 for hr with 2 girls and GFE. Too good to be true?

    Anyone know?

    Thanks!
    If it is LE we'll all pitch in for your bail. Just let us know. Poo.

  4. #3317

    Tgtbt?

    Hey All!

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/lydia-and-friends-wanna-have-f/532065210674

    Quoted me 225 for hr with 2 girls and GFE. Too good to be true?

    Anyone know?

    Thanks!

  5. #3316
    Her neighborhood is pretty sketchy, I mean real sketchy. The house is crazy inside, unfinished carpentry.

    Pics are flattering IMO. She has a nice body but certainly a bit heavier in person. Everything covered. Not the worst experience but not one I will be repeating.

  6. #3315

    Hard to get in touch with

    I been trying to get with her, but she never replys my text. I will love to try that ass too.

  7. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed before but figured I'd contribute. Successful visit- she is very friendly. Very easy set up. OK apartment. Her body was just ok (I kind of had unrealistically high hopes based on pics tho). Overall she was happy to please. Even was ok with getting a facial. Will repeat if in a pinch.

    Tried to get a hold of Ruby yesterday first, but no luck.
    I agree very gross saliva not to mention the sheets on the bed were nasty AF look like blood and shiit never tried her blonde roommate though.

  8. #3313

  9. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the best looking woman and bang for your buck in this part of CT. Her pictures are accurate she is (my opinion) even hotter in person. She is over chatty, but will go above and beyond to meet your needs. I have been wanting to get back for another visit but our stars haven't aligned. If you can last, or pop more than once go for the hour. She will even dress up in your choice of outfits! I am thinking I want to try the Nun outfit!

    Poo.
    Is there an easier way to get in touch with her? Talked to her twice and she ghosted me. Now I don't even get a text back. I would love to get together with her.

  10. #3311

    Comic books

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the best looking woman and bang for your buck in this part of CT. Her pictures are accurate she is (my opinion) even hotter in person. She is over chatty, but will go above and beyond to meet your needs. I have been wanting to get back for another visit but our stars haven't aligned. If you can last, or pop more than once go for the hour. She will even dress up in your choice of outfits! I am thinking I want to try the Nun outfit!

    Poo.
    She has some descent reviews.

    In her posting she won't except any of the listings below. I find the comic book collection offer very funny. Sounds like someone didn't receive an allowance from their parents.

    Except any IOU's, checks, comic book collections, gift cards, your fake Rolex, drugs, clothes, used Iphones, etc. I think I made my point. *.

  11. #3310

    Bella

    Definitely one of the best looking woman and bang for your buck in this part of CT. Her pictures are accurate she is (my opinion) even hotter in person. She is over chatty, but will go above and beyond to meet your needs. I have been wanting to get back for another visit but our stars haven't aligned. If you can last, or pop more than once go for the hour. She will even dress up in your choice of outfits! I am thinking I want to try the Nun outfit!

    Poo.

  12. #3309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Great provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in 2018 last time I saw her, lost contact with her after she switched phone number. Was hoping to see if anyone has seen her around, last I remember I saw her in Torrington, but was saying that she was moving back to Waterbury.
    I use to see her a lot! She was great at least to me eventually doe I lost contact with her I also wonder what happened to her.

  13. #3308

    Sexy Mami Melissa?

    I just have to ask? Is there anyway this is real? I don't really come out to the dirty water (Waterbury) but would be willing to take the trip if anyone can confirm. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/853810738878

    Thanks.

    Downtowwn.

  14. #3307
    Read the reviews. That's why they're there.

  15. #3306

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape