Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 10233
-
02-12-21 17:52 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 50Same
Yeah, I got the same thing. I'm guessing that it was the last baby daddy.
Originally Posted by Grven3
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:41 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 26Aj
YMMV but yes I believe she will.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:33 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 120Amy Kitty
They all get jaded after a while. She started out with a good service for the price but that's not how it is now.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:38 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 111Ghost of Alex
To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.
-
02-12-21 08:04 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 125Good God, she looks like John Calipari. Hard pass. Or should I say soft pass.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:47 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone?
Anyone meet up with this BBW beauty? I messaged her asked if she does incalls she said yea I asked where she was and then nothing. Anyone actually meet her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/58707774/
-
02-11-21 18:54 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 602Any idea if she'll let you do bare? I like 'them nice and stupid like that.
Originally Posted by Mexico69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 04:32 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 164I've actually seen her about 3-4 times, but no more. 1st time was in her apartment in NE Philly, since then she has moved to the motel, first in NE, now in ML. Each visit was progressively worse, she started out first as sweet and friendly, I thought I would be a regular. Last time she didn't even recognize me, claiming it was her "pain relievers" making her drowsy. I never went back.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:29 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 26Aj
Her name is AJ. I saw her and had an amazing time. She's often with a cute younger girl or 2.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 21:48 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 987She use to work out of a well known motel in northeast. She looks exactly like her pictures and she is friendly. When I saw her she was working with another girl who I saw but I didn't do a date with Ms. PhatKat as she was leaving.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 18:23 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 702Ms. PhatKat
Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535
-
02-10-21 11:26 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 846Amy Kitty
She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.
Originally Posted by SheBang
[View Original Post]
I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.
She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.
With me, she was a clock watcher.
Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.
-
02-10-21 06:25 #3066Regular Member

Posts: 8I saw her once about a year ago, She's about a 45 min drive for me and personally not worth the trip.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 22:47 #3065Regular Member

Posts: 10She has done the same thing to me twice. Agreed on a price and when we went to set a time I heard nothing from her. I gave up after the second time. Not worth it to me, and I'm close by.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 13:58 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 44Annie in Carney's Point
Has anyone actually seen Annie in Carney's Point, NJ? Here's her ad: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/050735486018.
I contacted her this past summer. She offered me bare back at $3. 0 for an hour. I asked her for covered and she quickly came down to $1. 5 for the hour. I drove all the way down to her incall in Carneys Point, NJ (which is at the end of Route 295) and heard nothing from her once I arrived. I didn't try again. 7.
Is she worth the trip?











Reply With Quote





