Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 683 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 10235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3080

    Amy kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.
    Does anyone know for sure if she does BBFS still? Her ass and titties have gotten much bigger over time.

  2. #3079

    Amykitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.

    I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.

    She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.

    With me, she was a clock watcher.

    Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.
    Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.

  3. #3078

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.
    Yeah, I got the same thing. I'm guessing that it was the last baby daddy.

  4. #3077

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she'll let you do bare? I like 'them nice and stupid like that.
    YMMV but yes I believe she will.

  5. #3076

    Amy Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.

    I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.

    She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.

    With me, she was a clock watcher.

    Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.
    They all get jaded after a while. She started out with a good service for the price but that's not how it is now.

  6. #3075

    Ghost of Alex

    To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.

  7. #3074
    Good God, she looks like John Calipari. Hard pass. Or should I say soft pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535

  8. #3073

    Anyone?

    Anyone meet up with this BBW beauty? I messaged her asked if she does incalls she said yea I asked where she was and then nothing. Anyone actually meet her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/58707774/

  9. #3072
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexico69  [View Original Post]
    Her name is AJ. I saw her and had an amazing time. She's often with a cute younger girl or 2.
    Any idea if she'll let you do bare? I like 'them nice and stupid like that.

  10. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535
    I've actually seen her about 3-4 times, but no more. 1st time was in her apartment in NE Philly, since then she has moved to the motel, first in NE, now in ML. Each visit was progressively worse, she started out first as sweet and friendly, I thought I would be a regular. Last time she didn't even recognize me, claiming it was her "pain relievers" making her drowsy. I never went back.

  11. #3070

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535
    Her name is AJ. I saw her and had an amazing time. She's often with a cute younger girl or 2.

  12. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535
    She use to work out of a well known motel in northeast. She looks exactly like her pictures and she is friendly. When I saw her she was working with another girl who I saw but I didn't do a date with Ms. PhatKat as she was leaving.

  13. #3068

    Ms. PhatKat

    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535

  14. #3067

    Amy Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SheBang  [View Original Post]
    I've seen women with great reviews and been completely underwhelmed, either with their looks, talents, or both. I think it's because guys who are too honest often get attacked, and most don't want the hassles.
    She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.

    I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.

    She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.

    With me, she was a clock watcher.

    Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.

  15. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Annie in Carney's Point, NJ? Here's her ad: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/050735486018.

    I contacted her this past summer. She offered me bare back at $3. 0 for an hour. I asked her for covered and she quickly came down to $1. 5 for the hour. I drove all the way down to her incall in Carneys Point, NJ (which is at the end of Route 295) and heard nothing from her once I arrived. I didn't try again. 7.

    Is she worth the trip?
    I saw her once about a year ago, She's about a 45 min drive for me and personally not worth the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape