Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 41286
-
02-11-21 23:59 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 174Reina
Anyone see Reina, not finding any reviews.
Ldw.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/426767242355
-
02-11-21 23:46 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 55Lizzy
Had her over for a bit. Wish I'd been seeing her regularly this whole time. She's a cool chick. Looks better than most I've seen in her range and not a clockwatcher. Will repeat more often.
-
02-11-21 23:34 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 27BBBJ Cool?
As long as she is an adult I'm game. Was BBBJ on menu?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 22:45 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 286Beth
Gents, I'm not sure if you know this provider. Beautiful blonde with nice natural racks. She only does B2 B massages. Is she out of the game? If not, I love to reconnect with her. Thanks. SXY.
-
02-11-21 20:15 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 144Both
Going by both, trying to set up the only fans page.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:14 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 144Is there any wiggle room on the donation?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 17:50 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 172Kashmir. Scammer
Another scammer. Don't even bother. Won't see anyone without a 20 $ "deposit".
Clearly just looking to scam money. Link to her ad is below. Attached ss of conversation.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/720555116490
-
02-11-21 15:03 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 653Nevermind update she does not see black clients.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 14:39 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 559I concur Lizzy and Sofia are fun to be had.
So I went and saw the girls today and Lizzy is at her best still and her new friend was a great little spinner to play with. I chose the full hour so they play together as I was told by Lizzy they don't do full interactions on the lesser visits. It was money well spent! Multiple positions were enjoyed by all parties finishing with a Big Bang and a hat full of jizz!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 13:52 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 653Angie the latina
Does any one have any info on this girl kind of looking for a latina touch.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/353491484461
-
02-11-21 13:18 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 374Good for a fuck
I headed there today and she is the girl in the pics. Super petite, tight pussy. Let me fuck her any way I wanted, including face fucking her pretty hard. Good cheap fuck.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 12:52 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this gal
Definitely a Chris Hanson kind of gal--Avoid!
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 12:31 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 73Was she still Rahnada then or Jenisis? I just don't get the name change LOL. It's making me a little sus.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 11:25 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 73I had basically the same experience. Very attractive, def not into what she is doing. She was nice but wanted the session to end as quickly as possible.
Originally Posted by Skaithius10
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 11:24 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 144Amanda
Read some good and bad reviews, took a chance. Had a dream with her in San Marco. Little apartment, heard roommates but no interruption. She has a little gut but I like my women like I like my chicken. Claimed she had a broken rib and that her nipples were extra sensitive. No problem with groping tits just asked to leave nipples alone. Went to stroke her vagina and she was quick to say no fingers. She has a great ass IMO. Covered BJ on to cowgirl to K9 and missionary. She finished me with a HJ. Nice time. And would repeat! Quoted $. 2 offered $ for 1/2 she accepted. Comms were good and easy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/real-girl-next-door-904-414-31/658229371794










Reply With Quote





