Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently?

    I want to hit her up but was wondering why the name change.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/890277109965
    About a month or so back, like her looks and her body. Dream started with a BBBJ. She got junior to attention and I laid on the bed for CG, doesn't do it, claims she has bad knees from softball. I'm thinking that didn't stop you from kneeling for the BJ. Any way she lays down and as we get started with me standing at the edge of the bed it's like she is backing away. I'm starting to loose interest. So we finish with a BBBJ. As I start to nut she jumps up and runs to the bathroom to rinse her mouth while I'm standing there still nutting on her floor. Won't repeat unless I hear of better things.

  2. #19415

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727371626763

    Had a great date with these two lovely ladies. Lizzy a sexy ebony goddess, she put on a little weight, but packing in all the right places. Sofia a nice petite spinner darling. Both with great lucid attitude.

    Lizzy is amazing as always, she loves giving BBBJ deep down that throat, Sofia says that she's a messy eater leaving sloppy mess. I loved it that they took turns, one on the rod and another tending to the boys; loved that Lizzy giving instructions to Sofia to go deeper, it was erotic to hear her gagging. Sofia mount up in CFS RCG, this girls has a nice tight pierced pink kitty. They took turn mount. Man there was toys etc. So much going on. I enjoyed every min of it. I will most definitely repeat. Hour vist $x4. Be kind, and take care of these ladies. SXY.
    Is that white girl Sofia available for solo encounters? Is she as cute as her pic in that ad? I like her look a lot.

  3. #19414

    Warning flags on STG

    In addition to the provider asking for a deposit I have two more and a complaint. 1. accepting every known online pay method except cash. 2. in the section Activities this service provider may enjoy it list that they are into everything. My main complaint is using either pictures of adult models or screen captures from adult videos.

  4. #19413

    Tried and passed

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful of this one she's a runaway teen that's been used by her db.
    I texted her last evening. Comms were quick but short. "Westside" Jax is Orange Park off Youngerman. You can guess which hotel. Said she does incall only. Like many, with "incall only" disasters, like DBs, and girlfriends, etc, I decided to pass. After 2-3 replies and no details or attempt to join up just crickets.

    So I headed over to Tai Chi and had a great time.

  5. #19412

    Info

    Has anyone seen this one recently?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/680522854301

  6. #19411
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylik  [View Original Post]
    Service not that great. Plus she has a DB / BF that hangout right outside her room. She'll also send you cash app request begging for money.

  7. #19410

    Runaway teen

    I'd be careful of this one she's a runaway teen that's been used by her db.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been trying several times to get a response from this one, with no luck, similar to the Jax Snow Bunny one. Anyone have anything?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/412463607721

  8. #19409

    Lizzy and Sofia

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727371626763

    Had a great date with these two lovely ladies. Lizzy a sexy ebony goddess, she put on a little weight, but packing in all the right places. Sofia a nice petite spinner darling. Both with great lucid attitude.

    Lizzy is amazing as always, she loves giving BBBJ deep down that throat, Sofia says that she's a messy eater leaving sloppy mess. I loved it that they took turns, one on the rod and another tending to the boys; loved that Lizzy giving instructions to Sofia to go deeper, it was erotic to hear her gagging. Sofia mount up in CFS RCG, this girls has a nice tight pierced pink kitty. They took turn mount. Man there was toys etc. So much going on. I enjoyed every min of it. I will most definitely repeat. Hour vist $x4. Be kind, and take care of these ladies. SXY.

  9. #19408

    Info

    So, I've been trying several times to get a response from this one, with no luck, similar to the Jax Snow Bunny one. Anyone have anything?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/412463607721

  10. #19407

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2136509

    Any intel on this young ebony lady? Thanks SXY.
    I tried to connect with her the last time she was in Jax, but our schedules never lined up. I follow her on her Snapchat and she does grace the sunshine state from time to time. If I can connect I will report back.

    Stay safe,

    Giantslife.

  11. #19406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylik  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a streetwalker at Lane and I-10 a few years ago. Always wanting more than what her service was worth and always hanging around the wrong crowd don't know how it is now.

  12. #19405
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone has some insight.
    I've tried contacting her, and asked for pic verification; she made a smart ass comment why the picture of her hold sign of her name was not good enough. She wanted be to add her to my Instagram for screening. Naturally my reply was, not no, but hell nah! I offered alternatives screening of providers names that I've seen, she wanted numbers etc. I didn't disclosed the any numbers to her for security reasons, and told her that I would do the same for her. She didn't like my answers, so she blocked my number and blacklisted me, whatever that means. It's a shame she seem really hot in her pictures. Good luck, love to know of your encounter with her. SXY.

  13. #19404

    Rahnada / Jenisis

    Anyone seen her recently?

    I want to hit her up but was wondering why the name change.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/890277109965

  14. #19403

    Interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2136509

    Any intel on this young ebony lady? Thanks SXY.
    Hopefully someone has some insight.

  15. #19402

    Interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2136509

    Any intel on this young ebony lady? Thanks SXY.
    Hopefully someone has some insight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape