Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 15565
-
02-11-21 16:54 #11890Regular Member

Posts: 14RL Dissapointment
After reading some pretty good reviews by you guys and sine I'm determined to not go back to GBA until they get new talent, I decided to visit RL. I had been before many years ago so I studied up on the names posted by other mongers and made sure I referenced them to make them think I was regular. I'm used to being greeted at the door by the Mamasan and after being led to the room she would bring in the masseuse. This time the girt who greeted me was the masseuse, When we got to the room, I asked for one of the names I had read in the many posts (Pink). She told me Pink wasn't available so I gave in and went with her (Cherry) not mentioned before in previous posts. I opted for the TS because that generally lets them know how freaky I want to get. She gave a decent TS then led me back to the room. Once there, she proceeded to give me the longest massage I think I've ever gotten in one of these places. Upon the flip she finally asked what I wanted and I told her everything. Instead of saying what we did I'll just say what we didn't do. No BBBJ, only a short CBJ in a position where I couldn't touch or see anything. No RJ (my favorite and part of the reason I chose this place). And no erotic touching as she kept manoeuvring around. Lesson Learned: Next time, make a reservation and ask for one that either you have seen before or have read good reviews. Also, if the massage seems like it's going too long you may need to do the flip on your own. I will go back as I've got to try one of the Masseuses mention in previous posts (Pink, Julie, Monica, or Sue) but I definitely will not be asking for Cherry. BTW, before I left, I asked if the other girls I named were working. She said "Oh I see you know everybody but they were just busy this time" I'm expecting my experience to be better next time. Big C.
-
02-11-21 09:18 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 792Wow, his mere presence who have been a problem for me.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 03:58 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 1626When I visited her couple of months back her boy friend was in next room. But he didn't make any troubles.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 21:19 #11887Senior Member

Posts: 1043Re: Madison
This is true. Service is declining and you do not have to be Dick Tracy to figure it out.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
02-10-21 18:42 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 415Madison
The other options are the massage being topless, no matter what, you're only getting the HJ and she'll keep asking are you almost done.
Originally Posted by JasonC2458
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 16:29 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 192I had a similar experience. I already posted on her a few posts ago that your better off going elsewhere. The promise of more is just words and she never delivers on doing more.
Originally Posted by JasonC2458
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 22:32 #11884Regular Member

Posts: 5Madison
Avoid!! Drove an hr to some dark apt. Complex for nothing. Her ad makes clear no FS, fine but she says "don't forget to ask about other options", so I did and she avoided answering before I went there by saying "with a client" . Then when I get there she says we will talk about it inside. Well, how am I supposed to have my money right if I have no idea what you are offering, etc.
Going to be in this business then come off what the deal is. In MD calls can't be recorded without consent, and nobody in LE cares anyway. Paranoid fools.
-
02-08-21 20:45 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 38Recon Aberdeen
Did some recon in Aberdeen also tried one in Columbia.
1st. 214 no full service, just happy ending with some roaming 60 big ones.
2nd. 127 don't wastes your money happy end no touch no roam wanted 60 agree on 40, again don't waste your time.
Columbia.
This is interesting. Called made appointment but showed early called and was ask to wait, than wait some more because man working outside, than ask to send a picture of myself. So I drove by the apartment number she sent and things just didn't look right As driving out phone rings she ask me to get out of car so she would know who I was. I told her to forget it. Driving out I see local government car parked at entrance. Glad I drove away.
Spider senses going off Be careful out there.
-
02-07-21 19:26 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 25Same issue
I had the same experience with Ace they mislead me with a lackluster BBBJ, I don't think you can even call it that. They fake a BJ and don't put the d in their mouth. I asked for everything she stuck her tounge out which I assumed was yes. Come to find out she wants $$ for everything. She's not even worth the $ for everything I just did cause I was already there and wanted to try. Never going there anything.
Originally Posted by RookieDriver
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 17:42 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 792I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 17:41 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 39Ace. Ruby
Stopped by Ace for the first time and saw Ruby. I'm not a big fan of the stand up shower.
Her massage was odd. Mostly rubbing on lotion and picking at blemishes or something. I will.
Say that I didn't mind it. Rather have something different than just a lack luster massage.
Then the soft touch and her not wearing anything on my back. I guess I should have done.
More research though. She asks how much I want to pay. Based on her attire at the moment.
I figured that meant FS. And offered FS rates. Then to find out BBBJ was all that was going to happen.
Found that out a little too late. And the way she was standing, couldn't even really get to her body.
So bummed I way over paid. But live and learn and don't take more than you can afford to lose.
Don't think I'll try there again. Not a fan of the rooms. Low walls and only sliding doors.
-
02-07-21 15:53 #11879Banned Member

Posts: 257Was this Jade Heart Health?
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 14:43 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 792I just wanted to be clear on it. If I understand you correctly the increased police activity was not related to our hobby, yes?
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 14:40 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 137Condo Question
I have a question about some of the places that still advertise and the locations they give, which ones are legit, that kind of thing. I contacted one and they gave me two addresses. If you have any experience hit my PMs. I'd really appreciate it since that's one side I've never tried.
-
02-07-21 14:05 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 71😂128514; yeah I saw that pool, however it's winter so no one was in it, nor did I see anyone outside. Youni did have a lot of traffics the one time I decided to roll the dice, and I did wonder about the neighborhood noticing. It is Perry Hall and I have never liked that area since a child. Once again I'm always wondering how any of these AMPs manage to even open, but again you can't assume. If I ever do visit an AMP I don't take everything off though not catching me with my pants around my ankles lls.
Originally Posted by JacksFourthSon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






