Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 247 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 15565
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11875

    Youni's

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksFourthSon  [View Original Post]
    I visited Youni a few times back in the fall. Due to the elevation, the neighbors in the back could literally see men coming and going- I definitely noticed the eyes on me the few times I visited. It was better at night but during the day it was really obvious. The looks I got you could tell they knew what the parade of guys meant. Surprised it took this long for neighbors to get LEO to pay attention.
    It was obvious neighbors next-door out in the pool even jokingly said here comes another paying customer I even mention to Helen and another girl Anna about the house next-door.

  2. #11874

    No wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't near the AMP just in Bmore county in general. Like people pulled over on 695. Then cops stopping people on local streets, and just out. Like this particular day cops were patrolling all over, and again this was right at the time of the inauguration. So it could be federal dollars. I know most are neighbor complaints of seeing men going in and out of a building late at night. You just don't know. Rather be safe than sorry, we don't all have Robert Kraft money LOL.
    I visited Youni a few times back in the fall. Due to the elevation, the neighbors in the back could literally see men coming and going- I definitely noticed the eyes on me the few times I visited. It was better at night but during the day it was really obvious. The looks I got you could tell they knew what the parade of guys meant. Surprised it took this long for neighbors to get LEO to pay attention.

  3. #11873
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    From my personal experience with the AMP business, which was deep, I married a provider and had one of the biggest operators in Baltimore to my home and out to dinner a few times. Police investigate AMPs because of complaints from citizens, now days they are more aggressive because of federal dollars to stop sex trafficking. It sounds like you saw some kind of police dragnet for a murderer or international jewel thief, though this may not be the forum but how many cars did you see pulled over and near what AMP.
    It wasn't near the AMP just in Bmore county in general. Like people pulled over on 695. Then cops stopping people on local streets, and just out. Like this particular day cops were patrolling all over, and again this was right at the time of the inauguration. So it could be federal dollars. I know most are neighbor complaints of seeing men going in and out of a building late at night. You just don't know. Rather be safe than sorry, we don't all have Robert Kraft money LOL.

  4. #11872
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    Youni is still open but they are in a discreet location now and only service select customers.
    PM me where?

  5. #11871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    My understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'll give you that, you were. Then I said the phones were busy which was weird, but a couple weeks ago I think around the inauguration time BCPD was heavy out here in the Northeastern part of b. Co. Like around parkville, essex, Perry hall etc. Like everyone was pulled over or cops were on the street. That's something I rarely seen, then boom here we go.
    From my personal experience with the AMP business, which was deep, I married a provider and had one of the biggest operators in Baltimore to my home and out to dinner a few times. Police investigate AMPs because of complaints from citizens, now days they are more aggressive because of federal dollars to stop sex trafficking. It sounds like you saw some kind of police dragnet for a murderer or international jewel thief, though this may not be the forum but how many cars did you see pulled over and near what AMP.

  6. #11870

    Best Reflex

    TOFTT. Tried out best reflex just past Vita on Joppa.

    No doors, numerous small rooms with curtains separating from the main lobby. Strictly therapeutic. No tease. No allowing any contact. Tried my best. Great therapeutic massage but that's it. Place very clean. Unless there's a drastic change from current set up, I don't think any fun to be had. Slim Pickens in these parts at this time. Stay safe.

  7. #11869
    Youni is still open but they are in a discreet location now and only service select customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    Yeah true, but I think these Asian massage spots need to be more discreet. I really don't know how any are open. That's why I stopped going. Went to Youni just rolling a dice one day, but I'll stick with my regular two providers in Baltimore. Both are private and not ran out of a strip mall with heavy traffic. I'd rather just pay more for the safety and privacy.

  8. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    I am always surprised when any places in Baltimore County last as long as Youni did. So many places have come and gone from the county that it's too hard to count. Hopefully someone will open another one soon. And stick around a year or so.
    Yeah true, but I think these Asian massage spots need to be more discreet. I really don't know how any are open. That's why I stopped going. Went to Youni just rolling a dice one day, but I'll stick with my regular two providers in Baltimore. Both are private and not ran out of a strip mall with heavy traffic. I'd rather just pay more for the safety and privacy.

  9. #11867
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    I was first to warn you all about Youni. I can tell you that all of Northern Baltimore County is hot now even on the escort side.
    Yeah I'll give you that, you were. Then I said the phones were busy which was weird, but a couple weeks ago I think around the inauguration time BCPD was heavy out here in the Northeastern part of b. Co. Like around parkville, essex, Perry hall etc. Like everyone was pulled over or cops were on the street. That's something I rarely seen, then boom here we go.

  10. #11866
    Baltimore County is cracking down very hard after the Youni incident.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    I am always surprised when any places in Baltimore County last as long as Youni did. So many places have come and gone from the county that it's too hard to count. Hopefully someone will open another one soon. And stick around a year or so.

  11. #11865

    Ace - Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by LesTosterone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, I'm aware of Ace but have never been. Did you catch a name?
    Is Ruby still at Ace? I use to visit her at Lily's / Brite before Howard Co started cracking down a number of years ago. Most I ever got was BBBJ, but always wanted to get CFS from her. Does she provide that at Ace? I have only been visiting RL for the last several years, but I would go to Ace for CFS with Ruby. Sometimes you just have to pursue those dreams.

  12. #11864

    Baltimore County

    I was first to warn you all about Youni. I can tell you that all of Northern Baltimore County is hot now even on the escort side.

  13. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    After seeing so many reviews I decided to give Ace a go. TS but a stand up one (which I prefer honestly some of the tables kinda gross me out) Sauna after the TS which was nice. Massage was good, firm but relaxing girl was nice looking probably mid to late 30's but who can really tell with Asian women LOL lots of teasing and giggling which was welcomed. On the flip she asked what I was interested in and I said $ she nodded and went to town. BBJ and rim job nipple play the whole works she was a pro for sure! It was so good it was over in under ten minutes she then gave a A+ Foot and calf massage. Left there feeling extremely relaxed. Will repeat.
    Thanks for the review, I'm aware of Ace but have never been. Did you catch a name?

  14. #11862

    Ace is the place

    After seeing so many reviews I decided to give Ace a go. TS but a stand up one (which I prefer honestly some of the tables kinda gross me out) Sauna after the TS which was nice. Massage was good, firm but relaxing girl was nice looking probably mid to late 30's but who can really tell with Asian women LOL lots of teasing and giggling which was welcomed. On the flip she asked what I was interested in and I said $ she nodded and went to town. BBJ and rim job nipple play the whole works she was a pro for sure! It was so good it was over in under ten minutes she then gave a A+ Foot and calf massage. Left there feeling extremely relaxed. Will repeat.

  15. #11861

    Johnson City. Shower

    FWIW: Most AMP's will include the shower if you book an hour (45 minutes a lot of times). The half hour in most places is $20.00 cheaper. I prefer the hour and shower.

    Once the lady sees you naked in shower. She'll be more at ease you are not LE. Be sure to take her hand, rub her butt, or other gentle way to let her know your are cool.

    Getting shower also ensures lady you are fresh / clean. Not all sweaty or stinky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape