Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11199

    Where to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Yamada was great! I got to go all the way a few times. She texted me a few weeks back saying she was leaving. I did go up and try the new ones out. It was decent. Not as cute as Yamada though. She will be missed.
    Did she say in her text where she would be heading next?

  2. #11198

    Tai Chi on Lane Ave

    Can anyone give me a report on Tai Chi Massage. I been to a few AMPs in Jacksonville but haven't found that one that checks all my boxes.

    Thanks.

  3. #11197
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy34  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. Fist time posting. Yamaha? Pretty petite Asian. Decent massage, a little tease.

    On the flip she asked if I wanted HJ and I ask if more was available. Level 2 that was quire pleasant.

    BBBJWCIM. While dressing and chatting Yamada declared she "loves to fuck $. 50 + $.

    Went back next week to find out and no Yamada. Tall skinny girl named Loon.

    She shared Yamada's love. $. 5 + $1. 5.

    All in all a pleasant place to dream.
    I believe he meant 50 for the house and 150 for the rest. We shall see when he returns to verify and confirm.

  4. #11196

    300?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Yamada was great! I got to go all the way a few times. She texted me a few weeks back saying she was leaving. I did go up and try the new ones out. It was decent. Not as cute as Yamada though. She will be missed.
    Dude you overpaid, you could have gotten a 2 girl and still paid less. I thought I was getting screwed with 2 bens but you take the cake.

  5. #11195
    So you are saying $$$ total? That's steep. Better head to Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy34  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. Fist time posting. Yamaha? Pretty petite Asian. Decent massage, a little tease.

    On the flip she asked if I wanted HJ and I ask if more was available. Level 2 that was quire pleasant.

    BBBJWCIM. While dressing and chatting Yamada declared she "loves to fuck $. 50 + $.

    Went back next week to find out and no Yamada. Tall skinny girl named Loon.

    She shared Yamada's love. $. 5 + $1. 5.

    All in all a pleasant place to dream.

  6. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy34  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. Fist time posting. Yamaha? Pretty petite Asian. Decent massage, a little tease.

    On the flip she asked if I wanted HJ and I ask if more was available. Level 2 that was quire pleasant.

    BBBJWCIM. While dressing and chatting Yamada declared she "loves to fuck $. 50 + $.

    Went back next week to find out and no Yamada. Tall skinny girl named Loon.

    She shared Yamada's love. $. 5 + $1. 5.

    All in all a pleasant place to dream.
    Yamada was great! I got to go all the way a few times. She texted me a few weeks back saying she was leaving. I did go up and try the new ones out. It was decent. Not as cute as Yamada though. She will be missed.

  7. #11193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    Search shows she is out of uncles house.
    From her Facebook page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8E92CBF5-1851-4048-9C62-55CFD574CC58.jpg‎  

  8. #11192

    Serenity ar the beach.

    Long time lurker. Fist time posting. Yamaha? Pretty petite Asian. Decent massage, a little tease.

    On the flip she asked if I wanted HJ and I ask if more was available. Level 2 that was quire pleasant.

    BBBJWCIM. While dressing and chatting Yamada declared she "loves to fuck $. 50 + $.

    Went back next week to find out and no Yamada. Tall skinny girl named Loon.

    She shared Yamada's love. $. 5 + $1. 5.

    All in all a pleasant place to dream.

  9. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS69  [View Original Post]
    Cutting out the house fee, ain't we all. A in AMP is asian and most likely that ain't happening.
    It ain't really because of the house fee. Really trying to find like a good masseuse or massage person that works out of their house or just independent that may offer the same kind of stuff I ain't worried about the table shower.

  10. #11190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Amp

    Cutting out the house fee, ain't we all. A in AMP is asian and most likely that ain't happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dn1979  [View Original Post]
    find someone that maybe dose like a AMP service but like independent or privately by there self

  11. #11189

    Looking for a little info

    Looking for a little info on trying to find someone that maybe dose like a AMP service but like independent or privately by there self if you know what I mean. Not really had much luck on finding one.

    Thanks in Advance.

  12. #11188

    PVB: Tropical Massage (competition for Beach Total Massage & Dolphin Massage)

    Saw a new place go up in Ponte Vedra that appears to be opening now or at least doing a soft opening. I didn't get the girls name but they do have a table shower and they seem to have a variation of what most of us are looking for in terms of L1 and L2 services. My first visit was great and I will repeat.

    If course I still have my regular fav (Cynthia) at Beach and or Dolphin as she moves back and forth. But there is also some new talent at beach and Dolphin right that might be worth checking out.

    PM me for more info or let me know if you've had any fun at either of these. Will be interesting.

  13. #11187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbvo35  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that I was messaged by the Fungeon operator. A link to a news story and a message about great opportunities opening up. Any advice?
    Search shows she is out of uncles house.

  14. #11186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    No info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexmach  [View Original Post]
    Any info Ms Misty? Search on this thread did not show anything about her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/044166807000

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Let us know what you find out.

  15. #11185

    Fungeon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbvo35  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that I was messaged by the Fungeon operator. A link to a news story and a message about great opportunities opening up. Any advice?
    Do tell. Not familiar with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape