Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 16540
-
02-04-21 13:54 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 134Fungeon
Do tell. Not familiar with it.
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 11:09 #11184Senior Member

Posts: 104Fungeon
There was the news story and people in jail, so not sure on the opportunities?
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 08:32 #11183Senior Member

Posts: 50Misty
Any info Ms Misty? Search on this thread did not show anything about her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/044166807000
Thanks in advance for any help.
-
02-04-21 04:59 #11182Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone contacted by the Fungeon?
I dreamt that I was messaged by the Fungeon operator. A link to a news story and a message about great opportunities opening up. Any advice?
-
02-03-21 21:32 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 653Can you go into details for us curious minds out here and what was the damage.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 18:21 #11180Senior Member

Posts: 393rd Street
They do not have a table shower. They do allow a self-shower in a small ass space.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 17:37 #11179Senior Member

Posts: 63Called 3rd street they said joy was gone to China?? Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 16:16 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 633rd street
Went to 3rd street a few weeks ago and had a great dream, didn't ask them about table shower though, is it available?
-
02-03-21 15:01 #11177Regular Member

Posts: 14I was hoping you could clarify your response. I too have come across her posts and was wondering, and searching "Chloe" through multiple threads, has yet shed any light on her. Still reading, but as of yet nothing.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 21:14 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 653Hmm I see I might have to revisit that place then cause I want greeted by no granny. It's been a year or to since I last been there.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 20:54 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 180Coco
Naww was a girl named coco, had lisa (also 35-40 ish) one time before she tried plastic wrap I laughed at her. Coco was ok with BB to get me to finish but started with actual cover. I saw another lady a little older when I arrived that may have been Tina?
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 20:14 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 618Fair warning
See post 11095 on this subject.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
You don't always get what you want.
-
02-02-21 18:54 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 653I've been there a total of 3 or 4 times I've seen Lee two of those times. I went there like a year ago but both girls are down.
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 16:19 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 39That spa that is across the hospital? If I am not mistaken, they are the sister spa to the one at 3 rt Street Jax beach. Therefore, I have visited the place about a year ago. Who would you recommend to see there? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 16:00 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 653The glory
If you want a better experience I suggest blue ray spa in orange park they women look early to mid 30's but they aren't ugly or look withered away. They have some curves to them as much as a women looks so expect c cup boobs and a ok looking butt. As for the extras you can do pretty much full course if you want. But it will cost you the place ain't cheap. So if you need something more around your price range pm me.
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





