Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 16539
-
02-10-21 20:26 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 316Where to?
Did she say in her text where she would be heading next?
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 18:50 #11198Regular Member

Posts: 5Tai Chi on Lane Ave
Can anyone give me a report on Tai Chi Massage. I been to a few AMPs in Jacksonville but haven't found that one that checks all my boxes.
Thanks.
-
02-10-21 17:49 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 39I believe he meant 50 for the house and 150 for the rest. We shall see when he returns to verify and confirm.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy34
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 14:07 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 1061300?
Dude you overpaid, you could have gotten a 2 girl and still paid less. I thought I was getting screwed with 2 bens but you take the cake.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 10:52 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 143So you are saying $$$ total? That's steep. Better head to Orlando.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy34
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:24 #11194Senior Member

Posts: 84Yamada was great! I got to go all the way a few times. She texted me a few weeks back saying she was leaving. I did go up and try the new ones out. It was decent. Not as cute as Yamada though. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy34
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 05:04 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 144Madam D
From her Facebook page.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 21:13 #11192Senior Member

Posts: 30Serenity ar the beach.
Long time lurker. Fist time posting. Yamaha? Pretty petite Asian. Decent massage, a little tease.
On the flip she asked if I wanted HJ and I ask if more was available. Level 2 that was quire pleasant.
BBBJWCIM. While dressing and chatting Yamada declared she "loves to fuck $. 50 + $.
Went back next week to find out and no Yamada. Tall skinny girl named Loon.
She shared Yamada's love. $. 5 + $1. 5.
All in all a pleasant place to dream.
-
02-09-21 20:38 #11191Regular Member

Posts: 14It ain't really because of the house fee. Really trying to find like a good masseuse or massage person that works out of their house or just independent that may offer the same kind of stuff I ain't worried about the table shower.
Originally Posted by GWS69
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 20:31 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 113Amp
Cutting out the house fee, ain't we all. A in AMP is asian and most likely that ain't happening.
Originally Posted by Dn1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 15:43 #11189Regular Member

Posts: 14Looking for a little info
Looking for a little info on trying to find someone that maybe dose like a AMP service but like independent or privately by there self if you know what I mean. Not really had much luck on finding one.
Thanks in Advance.
-
02-06-21 09:11 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 51PVB: Tropical Massage (competition for Beach Total Massage & Dolphin Massage)
Saw a new place go up in Ponte Vedra that appears to be opening now or at least doing a soft opening. I didn't get the girls name but they do have a table shower and they seem to have a variation of what most of us are looking for in terms of L1 and L2 services. My first visit was great and I will repeat.
If course I still have my regular fav (Cynthia) at Beach and or Dolphin as she moves back and forth. But there is also some new talent at beach and Dolphin right that might be worth checking out.
PM me for more info or let me know if you've had any fun at either of these. Will be interesting.
-
02-04-21 23:41 #11187Senior Member

Posts: 144Who knows
Search shows she is out of uncles house.
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 23:35 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 144No info
Let us know what you find out.
Originally Posted by Sexmach
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 13:54 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 134Fungeon
Do tell. Not familiar with it.
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





