Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15813

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a QV this afternoon which consisted of a CBJ. She is new to the business first week. She indicated no DATY and needed to take Hhr for FS. Was ok but her rate little to high for just a BJ. She quoted.

    100/150/200. Ok apt in Beech Grove. Commuincation was great.

  2. #15812

    Kink

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    It'll never hurt to ask. If they don't do it, they'll just say no. I've never seen an ad where the provider says she rims guys. But I have been rimmed. Again, just ask. It's the only way you'll know. And they'll never make you do something you don't want to do. So no worries about getting an unexpected surprise (apart from bad hygiene of course).
    Asking is certainly an option, but one you really only have in person. If you start talking about those sorts of things in text or on the phone it ends things real fast for many.

  3. #15811

  4. #15810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    These providers have heard it all

    It'll never hurt to ask. If they don't do it, they'll just say no. I've never seen an ad where the provider says she rims guys. But I have been rimmed. Again, just ask. It's the only way you'll know. And they'll never make you do something you don't want to do. So no worries about getting an unexpected surprise (apart from bad hygiene of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    I am much more familiar with the AMP side of things so bare with me here. When a girl lists "kink" friendly what does that entail? Are we talking about stepping on bugs sort of shit? What if I just want them to rim me?

  5. #15809

    Kink

    I am much more familiar with the AMP side of things so bare with me here. When a girl lists "kink" friendly what does that entail? Are we talking about stepping on bugs sort of shit? What if I just want them to rim me?

  6. #15808
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    I was recommended to this one last week in her hotel.

    I'm not crazy about booking through a site.

    And the rates were a bit high for my normal budget.

    But I got to say, she didn't watch the clock, went 20 minutes over my $$$ hour.

    And she made sure I left empty.

    Multiple positions, BBBJ, everything was as good as I was recommended.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose
    That is Roz who used to be at DI. Now independent.

  7. #15807

    Rozlyn

    I was recommended to this one last week in her hotel.

    I'm not crazy about booking through a site.

    And the rates were a bit high for my normal budget.

    But I got to say, she didn't watch the clock, went 20 minutes over my $$$ hour.

    And she made sure I left empty.

    Multiple positions, BBBJ, everything was as good as I was recommended.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose

  8. #15806

    Carley

    I had a great experience yesterday early morning with Carley. I will say she is an oral specialist. I had a couple of hours with her. She was an experience. She made sure I was satisfied. I was wondering if anyone else has had the experience with her? She can be wild. Iwas wondering how wild she can be? You can PM with your experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57246475/

  9. #15805

    Redhead Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rj146  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember an escort by Redhead Lilly? Was trying to reconnect. Thanks.
    I do remember her she was alot of fun. I just wished I would have kept in contact with her. She had amazing blue eyes.

  10. #15804

    Redhead Lilly

    Does anyone remember an escort by Redhead Lilly? Was trying to reconnect. Thanks.

  11. #15803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Amy

    Apparently I was mistaken and was not with Amy in previous reports about what she offers. It was brought to my attention by the provider and after a little research, I never met this provider. The provider I was referring to used to work for an agency in Dallas, quit that agency and moved to the St. Louis area. After thinking about it, I think her name may have been Amanda and not Amy. I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm deeply sorry if I offended Amy.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Have just been chatting with her. Recent reports true. No Daty, all covered and cash app. Those are her choices and that's cool, but I will pass.

  12. #15802
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I have had good luck on skip the games. It's 95% fakes but it's pretty easy to pick it out. I guess I'm in a different generation from most of you on here. Somebody that is 39 doesn't appeal to me. She's almost old enough to be my mother.
    LOL. I understand and to each his own. I like those twenty-something Stacys out there myself. But sometimes Stacy's mom has got it going on. .

  13. #15801

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge  [View Original Post]
    So STG is mostly miss for me, but a new provider, Savannah, was a big hit tonight. Perky 32 B's on this former dancer with excellent body tone and upper body strength. I bet she was great on the poleshe was great on mine. Paid for the hour with the kink upgrade (worth it). Started with her sloppy toppy. Wet wild, and full of expression. A little DATY with some teasing rimmingBTW, her ass and pussy were clean, tight, and tasty. We took our time (and much lube) and ended up in Greece. The view of my cock going in that fantastic, plump ass, with her low guttural vocals, was out of this world. Flip, condom change (everything, even the opening BJ was coveredwhich usually doesn't work for me, but tonight it did), then mishlooking into those beautiful eyes. What a way to shoot your load. Clean-up, more conversation. If you a looking for a kinky, sexy AF open-minded, cute and perky MILF, I recommend Savannah. Proseverything I just said, good communication, scheduled days in advance, and no cancellation or ghosting. Consthe room was smoky, and the hotel wasn't the bestsafe, just not great. I suspect once her business picks up, so will her location. YMMV especially with the Greek, but I plan to repeatjust to see if lightning can strike twice.
    I have had good luck on skip the games. It's 95% fakes but it's pretty easy to pick it out. I guess I'm in a different generation from most of you on here. Somebody that is 39 doesn't appeal to me. She's almost old enough to be my mother.

  14. #15800

    She is in a downward spiral

    Quote Originally Posted by NomMan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything using the search and was wondering if anyone had any experience with Nikki?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58471782/
    So I'm 99% sure that this report was about Nikki: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...268&viewfull=1#post5176268. (Link didn't work like I planned. Scroll down to "has this happened to you?" on the page linked.

    I had a similar experience with her a few months back. Prior to that appoimtment I'd seen her a couple times.

    FS was dead fish but BBBJ was good, and price was right to repeat for oral satisfaction only. She has some nice tits, and good body for thicker girl.

    My guess is her habit has gotten worse, so you'll be less likely to get quality service from her.

  15. #15799
    So STG is mostly miss for me, but a new provider, Savannah, was a big hit tonight. Perky 32 B's on this former dancer with excellent body tone and upper body strength. I bet she was great on the pole—she was great on mine. Paid for the hour with the kink upgrade (worth it). Started with her sloppy toppy. Wet wild, and full of expression. A little DATY with some teasing rimming—BTW, her ass and pussy were clean, tight, and tasty. We took our time (and much lube) and ended up in Greece. The view of my cock going in that fantastic, plump ass, with her low guttural vocals, was out of this world. Flip, condom change (everything, even the opening BJ was covered—which usually doesn't work for me, but tonight it did), then mish—looking into those beautiful eyes. What a way to shoot your load. Clean-up, more conversation. If you a looking for a kinky, sexy AF open-minded, cute and perky MILF, I recommend Savannah. Pros—everything I just said, good communication, scheduled days in advance, and no cancellation or ghosting. Cons—the room was smoky, and the hotel wasn't the best—safe, just not great. I suspect once her business picks up, so will her location. YMMV especially with the Greek, but I plan to repeat—just to see if lightning can strike twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape