Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 898 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10937
    "sucky sucky?" Seriously dude? Did she call you GI Joe too?

    Between both spas, I've logged over 100 visits, and not once have I heard "sucky sucky?" They just blow you, they don't ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod19  [View Original Post]
    Kicked off Super Bowl Sunday with a little road trip to the big cat. Mama said Jenny, I've never tried her so I complied. She looked decent, nice straight hair and basic asian body with man-mades. Gave me a good shower and lots of attention to ass and balls. As she was drying me off says her first words "condom or no condom?" I said bring one and we'll do a little of both. Started face down and she massaged for about 10 min or so then rolled me over and said her 2nd words to me as she pointed at my dick and said "sucky sucky?" She wasn't really into it, but tries to please. I went for some DATY and she showed no emotion, so enough of that. Put on the cover and started in missionairy. I was pounding away for a bit then had her flip for doggie. I could see in the mirror that she was business only, so after about 10 min of pounding I wasn't going to get there if she wasn't. Bottle of lube on the bed and her starfish looking at me. I couldn't resist. Lubed her up and switched holes. She flinched hard at first and bucked but I pulled her hips and kept probing deeper. Sooner I was thumping away at her ass and she was moaning. Kept going until I exploded and she seemed to enjoy it more. Cleaned me up good and as we said our Goodbyes she acted like she didn't want tipped.

  2. #10936
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    Take this how you will, but maybe she bucked and flinched because she didn't want you to do it and was trying to get away. Kind of sounds like you're something of a shitty person frankly.
    Could actually be construed as rape.

  3. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod19  [View Original Post]
    Kicked off Super Bowl Sunday with a little road trip to the big cat. Mama said Jenny, I've never tried her so I complied. She looked decent, nice straight hair and basic asian body with man-mades. Gave me a good shower and lots of attention to ass and balls. As she was drying me off says her first words "condom or no condom?" I said bring one and we'll do a little of both. Started face down and she massaged for about 10 min or so then rolled me over and said her 2nd words to me as she pointed at my dick and said "sucky sucky?" She wasn't really into it, but tries to please. I went for some DATY and she showed no emotion, so enough of that. Put on the cover and started in missionairy. I was pounding away for a bit then had her flip for doggie. I could see in the mirror that she was business only, so after about 10 min of pounding I wasn't going to get there if she wasn't. Bottle of lube on the bed and her starfish looking at me. I couldn't resist. Lubed her up and switched holes. She flinched hard at first and bucked but I pulled her hips and kept probing deeper. Sooner I was thumping away at her ass and she was moaning. Kept going until I exploded and she seemed to enjoy it more. Cleaned me up good and as we said our Goodbyes she acted like she didn't want tipped.
    Take this how you will, but maybe she bucked and flinched because she didn't want you to do it and was trying to get away. Kind of sounds like you're something of a shitty person frankly.

  4. #10934
    She must be a good actress then lmao That statement me made my day!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod19  [View Original Post]
    Kicked off Super Bowl Sunday with a little road trip to the big cat. Mama said Jenny, I've never tried her so I complied. She looked decent, nice straight hair and basic asian body with man-mades. Gave me a good shower and lots of attention to ass and balls. As she was drying me off says her first words "condom or no condom?" I said bring one and we'll do a little of both. Started face down and she massaged for about 10 min or so then rolled me over and said her 2nd words to me as she pointed at my dick and said "sucky sucky?" She wasn't really into it, but tries to please. I went for some DATY and she showed no emotion, so enough of that. Put on the cover and started in missionairy. I was pounding away for a bit then had her flip for doggie. I could see in the mirror that she was business only, so after about 10 min of pounding I wasn't going to get there if she wasn't. Bottle of lube on the bed and her starfish looking at me. I couldn't resist. Lubed her up and switched holes. She flinched hard at first and bucked but I pulled her hips and kept probing deeper. Sooner I was thumping away at her ass and she was moaning. Kept going until I exploded and she seemed to enjoy it more. Cleaned me up good and as we said our Goodbyes she acted like she didn't want tipped.

  5. #10933

    Tiger-Sunday Morning

    Kicked off Super Bowl Sunday with a little road trip to the big cat. Mama said Jenny, I've never tried her so I complied. She looked decent, nice straight hair and basic asian body with man-mades. Gave me a good shower and lots of attention to ass and balls. As she was drying me off says her first words "condom or no condom?" I said bring one and we'll do a little of both. Started face down and she massaged for about 10 min or so then rolled me over and said her 2nd words to me as she pointed at my dick and said "sucky sucky?" She wasn't really into it, but tries to please. I went for some DATY and she showed no emotion, so enough of that. Put on the cover and started in missionairy. I was pounding away for a bit then had her flip for doggie. I could see in the mirror that she was business only, so after about 10 min of pounding I wasn't going to get there if she wasn't. Bottle of lube on the bed and her starfish looking at me. I couldn't resist. Lubed her up and switched holes. She flinched hard at first and bucked but I pulled her hips and kept probing deeper. Sooner I was thumping away at her ass and she was moaning. Kept going until I exploded and she seemed to enjoy it more. Cleaned me up good and as we said our Goodbyes she acted like she didn't want tipped.

  6. #10932
    I pay for good service, why would I over tip if its bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hector1938  [View Original Post]
    Speaking on behalf of myself, I just kind of feel; it's cool to haggle with your mechanic or real estate agent or a car salesman. But the life of a provider is probably hard enough.

  7. #10931

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Hector1938  [View Original Post]
    Speaking on behalf of myself, I just kind of feel; it's cool to haggle with your mechanic or real estate agent or a car salesman. But the life of a provider is probably hard enough.
    My missed statement! Fully agree there are times to drive a hard bargain. Houses, Cars, Construction! By no means leave yourself open to bring robbed!

  8. #10930
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    Makes two of us, I don't like to haggle over 20 or 40 dollars. It won't change my life. I will always be fair in any transaction. Good pussy is like buying good seafood! Good quality brings fair market value, you can get a deal on the stinky stuff.
    Speaking on behalf of myself, I just kind of feel; it's cool to haggle with your mechanic or real estate agent or a car salesman. But the life of a provider is probably hard enough.

  9. #10929

    Routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Swikgm3  [View Original Post]
    What is the masking situation in Warren? Are both AMPs still requiring them? I was at Sun back in November, drew CoCo. The session was so bad that I vowed to never bang another AMP lady again-but that was November 6. This was my report on another board:

    Coco came in mask and all. At first I thought wow what a rack. She took the house fee and told me she would be right back. Took a little longer than usual.

    After getting comfortable I laid face down--mask on--for the usual routine. I kept waiting for the under reach--never happened. She asked me to roll over and she was still clothed mask still on. She then asked me to put her hand where I wanted her to massage. WTF! OK. She starts the rub and asks for the donation, which I gave. The only time she pulled the mask down was to blow me. Really?

    As she mounts up I notice that gravity is starting to take hold on her tits and belly a bit. Not too bad. But as she is humping and grinding she reaches up and adjusts my mask. I finished pretty quick after that.
    Ring the bell, if your not masked mama will crack the door and hand you one, did that a few times ago just forgot it was in my hand so I used mine. Exchange a few pleasantries with shi shi, unless she's busy then you get the older lady, don't know what she does laundry maybe dunno. Shi shi will motion you to hold out your hand and will spray them with antibacterial or alcohol, they use a lot of that, she will temp your wrist have you sign in then off to the room. Mask stays on till you get to the shower then finally comes off but goes back on as you shuffle from bath to sauna, sauna to room. Door closes and it's off until you leave. It makes total sense as far as following the rules in case someone from the health department is getting a massage, safety first. The mask coming off in the shower is a little odd but maybe after your dick is swinging in the wind they feel comfortable no mask in shower is great but they won't slip and slide I don't get that but once in the room like the idiom "the gloves are off" just substitute gloves with mask. Still no cherry " couple weeks" cookie Sophia Jenny I waited a half hour for cookie 3 cars in the lot when I arrived.

    Phlip.

  10. #10928
    Quote Originally Posted by Swikgm3  [View Original Post]
    What is the masking situation in Warren? Are both AMPs still requiring them? I was at Sun back in November, drew CoCo. The session was so bad that I vowed to never bang another AMP lady again-but that was November 6. This was my report on another board:

    Coco came in mask and all. At first I thought wow what a rack. She took the house fee and told me she would be right back. Took a little longer than usual.

    After getting comfortable I laid face down--mask on--for the usual routine. I kept waiting for the under reach--never happened. She asked me to roll over and she was still clothed mask still on. She then asked me to put her hand where I wanted her to massage. WTF! OK. She starts the rub and asks for the donation, which I gave. The only time she pulled the mask down was to blow me. Really?

    As she mounts up I notice that gravity is starting to take hold on her tits and belly a bit. Not too bad. But as she is humping and grinding she reaches up and adjusts my mask. I finished pretty quick after that.
    My experience has been you wear the mask in the public areas only, when you walk in, when you are walked in the hallway to and from the shower etc. , but no mask in the shower, no mask in the room.

  11. #10927

    Masks

    What is the masking situation in Warren? Are both AMPs still requiring them? I was at Sun back in November, drew CoCo. The session was so bad that I vowed to never bang another AMP lady again-but that was November 6. This was my report on another board:

    Coco came in mask and all. At first I thought wow what a rack. She took the house fee and told me she would be right back. Took a little longer than usual.

    After getting comfortable I laid face down--mask on--for the usual routine. I kept waiting for the under reach--never happened. She asked me to roll over and she was still clothed mask still on. She then asked me to put her hand where I wanted her to massage. WTF! OK. She starts the rub and asks for the donation, which I gave. The only time she pulled the mask down was to blow me. Really?

    As she mounts up I notice that gravity is starting to take hold on her tits and belly a bit. Not too bad. But as she is humping and grinding she reaches up and adjusts my mask. I finished pretty quick after that.

  12. #10926

    All relevant!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Some people love to haggle. I don't. I am there to relax and have a good time. I do my research ahead of time, I find out what's on the menu and what the going rate for it is. I pay a fair price and don't try to nickel-and-dime a provider; I hate getting nickel-and-dimed in my line of work and I won't do that with others. It's their livelihood too. Depending on the place, I try to work out with Mamasan exactly how much I will tip and what I want for it. I'm clean-cut, so I will show a work I'd to assure them I'm not police and I don't want any trouble for anyone. Some places, they'll say talk to the girl, in which case I do so, before anything happens in the room.
    Makes two of us, I don't like to haggle over 20 or 40 dollars. It won't change my life. I will always be fair in any transaction. Good pussy is like buying good seafood! Good quality brings fair market value, you can get a deal on the stinky stuff.

  13. #10925
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    I get a deep tissue massage twice a month that is 100% body mechanics. Done by a guy! That said, I have been being very direct with the providers recently that I want to get down to why I'm there. Massage and teasing is good but, I opt to have as much sex as possible in a session. Give me 10 minutes, I will get off. Give me 40 minutes and I will get complete satisfaction.
    Some people love to haggle. I don't. I am there to relax and have a good time. I do my research ahead of time, I find out what's on the menu and what the going rate for it is. I pay a fair price and don't try to nickel-and-dime a provider; I hate getting nickel-and-dimed in my line of work and I won't do that with others. It's their livelihood too. Depending on the place, I try to work out with Mamasan exactly how much I will tip and what I want for it. I'm clean-cut, so I will show a work I'd to assure them I'm not police and I don't want any trouble for anyone. Some places, they'll say talk to the girl, in which case I do so, before anything happens in the room.

  14. #10924
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinFool1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, has anyone ever taken a girl with, thinking of taking my girlfriend with me, I think this could be fun! Do t know if mamasan allows it or not, but I'll bet I could have a good time with Cookie!
    Anytime I've had a two-girl party, my providers just had no interest in each other, so if you want lady-on-lady action I'd consider another option than an AMP.

  15. #10923
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinFool1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, has anyone ever taken a girl with, thinking of taking my girlfriend with me, I think this could be fun! Do t know if mamasan allows it or not, but I'll bet I could have a good time with Cookie!
    Sara never allowed it. I asked once, because I had a bi- female friend who wanted to try it out. Not sure if the current mama would allow it or not, but my guess is not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape