Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 898 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10922

    Tiger 3 some

    Hey guys, has anyone ever taken a girl with, thinking of taking my girlfriend with me, I think this could be fun! Do t know if mamasan allows it or not, but I'll bet I could have a good time with Cookie!

  2. #10921

    Sun

    Nothing like heading out and wasting a Viagra drove out to Sun last night looked busy five cars in the lot went in talk to Mama Joy on vacation soda on vacation everybody they're all new only one was available was Judy I told her I wanted to see she does you try first and I said no I don't pay for anything I don't see first anybody have any info on who is there now apparently there are three to four new ones but they're all new none of them have been there before was going to drive down to Tiger to see Sophia she is good no issues just that she sweats a lot wasn't in the mood to go home and take another shower waste of an evening thank God for Menards LOL "Ionlycip I sent you messages ".

  3. #10920
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    I went to Tiger this week. I got a girl I'd never seen before. She was beautiful IMHO. Gorgeous body, pretty face. She had a tattoo across her belly from hip to hip (hiding a c-section? I have some hearing damage and mix. That with the accents, sometimes I have no clue what these girls are saying. I thought she said her name was Sophia. But, you guys are talking about Soda. Did I misunderstand her name?

    Any way, was probably the best experience I've ever had at an AMP.
    Sophia is pretty attractive with great curves. Maybe even the hottest there. I don't remember the tattoo, but I haven't seen her in a couple years. Other girls provide better service, despite Sophia's good looks, so I typically go with them instead.

  4. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    I went to Tiger this week. I got a girl I'd never seen before. She was beautiful IMHO. Gorgeous body, pretty face. She had a tattoo across her belly from hip to hip (hiding a c-section? I have some hearing damage and mix. That with the accents, sometimes I have no clue what these girls are saying. I thought she said her name was Sophia. But, you guys are talking about Soda. Did I misunderstand her name?

    Any way, was probably the best experience I've ever had at an AMP.
    There IS a lady named Sophia that works there but I haven't been with her myself to confirm your details.

  5. #10918
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a drip or burn? I had one bad episode 3 years back, I was super active and hobbying 4 to 5 times a week. I had a good idea who and she was gone quick on vacation.

    I just did a full panel test last week and all was good. I do rep a line of prep pills and have been on them for 16 months. If your bare backing alot of ladies, I recommend drinking plenty of water and flushing the pipe asap after fucking. Also use tons of alchohol afterwards. That will kill anything on your skin, a good piss after will flush the pipes. I shave clean but never hobby on a day that I used a razor. I have had many of the AMP ladies say how they like a clean shaved dick, just my experience! I hooked up with a civilian girl last weekend that I met at a grocery sore up in trumbill county. To my dismay, she wasn't what I expected! Pussy odor and pain pills! One of the best bodies I've had in a while, just clueless on how to fuck! No wonder her husband font like her, LOL!
    Nope, no known issues, but I feel luck is running out sooner or later. My only fear is catching the gift that keeps giving as I have a home supply of meds that will kill everything else. I never wait for an issue to pop up, I immediately pop meds like tic tacs after any BB adventure. I know most AMP providers try to stay in top notch health and usually take care of any known issues, but when they see 5 plus mongers a day, anything is possible. Feel free to DM if you have more info you can't post on here.

  6. #10917

    Help! Who was she?

    I went to Tiger this week. I got a girl I'd never seen before. She was beautiful IMHO. Gorgeous body, pretty face. She had a tattoo across her belly from hip to hip (hiding a c-section? I have some hearing damage and mix. That with the accents, sometimes I have no clue what these girls are saying. I thought she said her name was Sophia. But, you guys are talking about Soda. Did I misunderstand her name?

    Any way, was probably the best experience I've ever had at an AMP.

  7. #10916

    Feel the Burn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester2292  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a gift that keeps on giving? And it isn't even Christmas?
    Did you get a drip or burn? I had one bad episode 3 years back, I was super active and hobbying 4 to 5 times a week. I had a good idea who and she was gone quick on vacation.

    I just did a full panel test last week and all was good. I do rep a line of prep pills and have been on them for 16 months. If your bare backing alot of ladies, I recommend drinking plenty of water and flushing the pipe asap after fucking. Also use tons of alchohol afterwards. That will kill anything on your skin, a good piss after will flush the pipes. I shave clean but never hobby on a day that I used a razor. I have had many of the AMP ladies say how they like a clean shaved dick, just my experience! I hooked up with a civilian girl last weekend that I met at a grocery sore up in trumbill county. To my dismay, she wasn't what I expected! Pussy odor and pain pills! One of the best bodies I've had in a while, just clueless on how to fuck! No wonder her husband font like her, LOL!

  8. #10915

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    So those of us with a scorecard that's cookie 1 yumi 1 and soda 3. Was that by choice or draw? And since soda gets little press what's your take on her, looks, talents upcharge etc.

    Thanks brother phlip.
    My first time with her weeks back was average but she really warmed up during the visit. When I was leaving she grabbed Jr and said next time I take special care of you. The next visit was off the charts. Total GFE and she orgasms beyond belief. I will rate her at a 7 across the board and will be back this weekend to see her again.

  9. #10914
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    With all the bb adventures here, has anyone ever noticed any issues pop up a week or two after the fun?
    Did you get a gift that keeps on giving? And it isn't even Christmas?

  10. #10913
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier  [View Original Post]
    You can get that for 100, unless she went above and beyond.
    Paying too much bro. Could of kept two twenties in your wallet.

  11. #10912

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    Cookie, Soda, Yumi, Soda and Soda. Had a good time with all and will visit them all again. Of all, Cookie definitely is a cock worshiper and the true pro. I opted for no massage, did her in every position I could imagine, stopping for some oral action in between. Opted to finish in her butt. Milked me like a dairy cow! Just goes to prove that some times the best ride you can get is in a high mile classic that's properly maintained! In this case, her rear axle got a great lubing!
    So those of us with a scorecard that's cookie 1 yumi 1 and soda 3. Was that by choice or draw? And since soda gets little press what's your take on her, looks, talents upcharge etc.

    Thanks brother phlip.

  12. #10911

    140

    Quote Originally Posted by MLBeach18  [View Original Post]
    Took the drive out to Warren today and went to Tiger. Drew cookie! Have a good time! 60 for the house and 140 tip.

    Offered the condom I decided to pass. Good FS with massage.
    You can get that for 100, unless she went above and beyond?

  13. #10910
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    Cookie, Soda, Yumi, Soda and Soda. Had a good time with all and will visit them all again. Of all, Cookie definitely is a cock worshiper and the true pro. I opted for no massage, did her in every position I could imagine, stopping for some oral action in between. Opted to finish in her butt. Milked me like a dairy cow! Just goes to prove that some times the best ride you can get is in a high mile classic that's properly maintained! In this case, her rear axle got a great lubing!
    With all the bb adventures here, has anyone ever noticed any issues pop up a week or two after the fun?

  14. #10909

    Last Week

    Cookie, Soda, Yumi, Soda and Soda. Had a good time with all and will visit them all again. Of all, Cookie definitely is a cock worshiper and the true pro. I opted for no massage, did her in every position I could imagine, stopping for some oral action in between. Opted to finish in her butt. Milked me like a dairy cow! Just goes to prove that some times the best ride you can get is in a high mile classic that's properly maintained! In this case, her rear axle got a great lubing!

  15. #10908

    Tiger

    Took the drive out to Warren today and went to Tiger. Drew cookie! Have a good time! 60 for the house and 140 tip.

    Offered the condom I decided to pass. Good FS with massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape