Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3819
-
02-04-21 08:47 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 32This Holly?
Originally Posted by Purple231
[View Original Post]
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/162524386972
-
02-04-21 01:42 #1088Regular Member

Posts: 2Holly thief
Long time lurker first time poster. Hate that my first post has to be a bad one. Messaged holly and came over right away. She was at the q, she had me wait outside and brought me in through the side door. Once inside she asked for the donation and said she had to use the bathroom. I thought to myself no problem I had girls use the bathroom before and never had a problem. Told me to get relaxed and that she would be out in a bit. A few minutes later there was some knocking on the door. She came out right away and said her "man" was at the door. I quickly got myself dressed. Asked about the donation and she said she would give it to me outside. I knew she had fucked me but, not the way I wanted. She opened the door and some little guy came in. Honestly I think I could have stood my ground I'm like double of the guy, but I decided to not cause a scene and you never know if they are holding or not. So I decided to leave. Do not see her. This might be the end of the hobby for me.
Stay safe, everyone.
-
02-02-21 18:24 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 142Thanks for the review, PA! I hope I can find time to see her before you all ruin her LOL.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 15:55 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 32Another look at Holly
Was thinking about paying Holly a visit and got a verification pic from her. Thanks for the review!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 10:49 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 435Sweet looking girl.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 09:10 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 2147Not bad
Body wasn't to bad, nice BB's.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 05:45 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the review and TOFTT! She is cute for sure. Sounds like a trip to the Q might be worth it! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 03:35 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 435How's her body though. Has no good pics really to show us yet.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 14:23 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 2147Holly
Met with Holly today over at the Q. I know a lot of you don't like that place including myself. I'll go there during the daylight.
She is the one in the photo 32 yrs old. Smelled clean, keeps her room clean. She just returned from a sponsored vacation so she is trying to get herself back on track. I didn't see and demons, has a good head on her shoulders. When I go to the place she said to come right up. Nice I didn't need to wait. I hope that will last. LOL.
Doesn't jump right in it, spends some time chit chatting. She knows how to make you relax. GFE, DATY, BBJCIM are on the menu. I was not disappointed and probably return.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/162524386972
Stay safe,
PA.
-
01-30-21 22:50 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 2147Newbie
Any reports on this one?
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/162524386972
-
01-23-21 22:05 #1079Regular Member

Posts: 18I haven't seen her, but she is very hard to get in touch with. The handful of times I've reached out, she'll respond like 2 days later.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
She does have a review I think in the Hudson Valley section. Also was a Pornhub clip of her blowing someone (the reviewer?? Don't know? But they took it down.
I have had back channel communication on another board about her having "demons", so there's that too. Good luck!
-
01-22-21 20:38 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 511Jackie. Like smoke.
Over time, I have tried to meet up with her many times. Sooo hard to get ahold of.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
And once, I was stood up waiting for her in the parking lot of motel.
If anyone has actually met her, would really like to see the 411, but if it is good, it would make the whole ordeal even more frustrating.
Be safe out there everyone.
-
01-22-21 19:38 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 487She posted on stg
Last Friday. I was going to include link but its gone. She had a $bbj listed.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 21:46 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 435I want just that but it's not offered on the site so what I just ask for the 100 special.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 21:39 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 2147Jackie
That's Jackie, She vanished for a while. I never got the chance to meet with her. Search Hudson Valley for Jackie. If you do meet with her send an update.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.










Reply With Quote





