Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12361

    Deposit scam

    Typical deposit scam nonsense. Got into the details and 40 dollar deposit. Noped right out of there.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/011779355171

  2. #12360
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before. Overall a pretty good time. Works out of her apt, decent massage with a good HE finish. I don't not think more is on the table with her tho. Her ass is really nice and she has a lot of tattoos, which I was surprised based in her photo but I didn't mind at all. I believe I paid 180 for the hr.
    Legit. PM me and I can tell ya more.

  3. #12359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Hemi

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Rectal prolapse?
    You are correct. Hopefully she has been to the RX. Not a pleasant site.

  4. #12358

    Or maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler1980  [View Original Post]
    If I had to guess from the photos, I'd say it looks like it could be genital warts. I see one up near her vag too. Skin tag like things. Either way, it's questionable.
    Rectal prolapse?

  5. #12357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Any idea who this is? Don't recognize the ad. Er, prolapse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58544470/#.
    Maybe NSR 2/6. She was arrested on Capital.

  6. #12356

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    How do you all justify a service as a "GFE" ?
    Pretty simple (For me at least) Just 4 main things. 1. DFK 2. BBBJ 3. DATY. 4. FIV. Anything else personally is a bonus.

  7. #12355

    Looks to me like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Any idea who this is? Don't recognize the ad. Er, prolapse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58544470/#.
    If I had to guess from the photos, I'd say it looks like it could be genital warts. I see one up near her vag too. Skin tag like things. Either way, it's questionable.

  8. #12354

    Winter in a nice spot and Sky Island

    Is anyone going to visit or TOFTT? I heard from she is good, but I would like more than one resource. Also Sky seems like fun but she is a little on the traffic side of town.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/964862648440

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/58560367/#

  9. #12353

    GFE experience

    How do you all justify a service as a "GFE" ?

  10. #12352

    VIP Naomi Visiting

    Anyone have any intel on Naomi below? She is visiting Raleigh Feb 10. I haven't been able to find any reviews on TER or anywhere else. She's a little pricy but looks very hot. Would like to know a little more before reaching out to her. I'm in Nashville but see she is visiting Raleigh prior to Nashville. Would appreciate any info or PM. Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4912214.htm

    https://tryst.link/escort/naomi-kane

  11. #12351

    Asshole of All Time award

    Any idea who this is? Don't recognize the ad. Er, prolapse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58544470/#.

  12. #12350
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she thinks once she's on EROS or TRYST she can get away with such steep prices. Hopefully she'll soon realize she's wrong hahaha

  13. #12349

    Abc

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
    America's Best Value Inn.

  14. #12348

    ABV = Americas Best Value

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
    ABV = Americas Best Value.

  15. #12347

    America's Best Value Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
    America's Best Value Inn. Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape