rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11836

    Ava Baby

    Can anyone verify Ava roses / hr?

    Thank you,

    Sxcluv.

  2. #11835
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    Another one to add to the frequent ghosting list is Darby in Chapel Hill. Be aware folks.
    Solace too, add her to that list. She flakes out quite often, flaked on me 3 x in past 2 weeks. I heard she has lots of weight gain lately but I was dying to see her based on her boobs alone. I don't get it.

  3. #11834

    XAna?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/802249246048

    Anyone have any recent encounters with Ana? I tried to get her to do an outcall a while about but she never showed. Seems like she is offering them again.

  4. #11833

    Good run lately

    I don't know if it is the pandemic / loss of jobs, Christmas needs or a combination of both, but I have had a good run lately.

    Diva has posted a bit on STG and Listcrawler. I contacted her for a BBBJ session. No troubles and she was very cool!

    She is not a bbw, but not a stick either. Nice titties and the head game was top notch. CIM was available, but I wanted to nut on those tittes. She is very oral and very bi. She has friends with her and also gives a great back massage. Solid, solid choice!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56970932/

  5. #11832
    Quote Originally Posted by Degnr8  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear this worked out for you. Charity is a fun time and someone I would def recommend for anyone else on the fence.
    I want to see her but she asked for real name and a pic I'd.

    How did you handle that?

  6. #11831
    Quote Originally Posted by WideBody91  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best real person near garner Nc.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/903832901899

    Pant. Uh, hands down, my favorite in the area.

  7. #11830
    Quote Originally Posted by WideBody91  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best real person near garner Nc.
    Daisy. Search "xoxodaisy" on STG.

  8. #11829

    Agree, been ghosted by Darby as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    Another one to add to the frequent ghosting list is Darby in Chapel Hill. Be aware folks.
    Yep, Darby is definitely on the list. I headed her way all the way from Cary once. AsI got closer and asked if she was ready, crickets. So I just turned around and went home.

  9. #11828

    Whose the best near garner?

    Who's the best real person near garner Nc.

  10. #11827

    Add to that list

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Preach! That goes for any of these lower end STG providers like Ashton & Taylormade, etc. Prime example how Ashton has had nothing but bad reviews for months now, and another one of our brothers just wrote how he waited over 40 minutes in her parking lot for her. Shame on him. These are the risks we take when we see lower end budget type girls as opposed to Eros, BKS, established utr girls. I'm not sure why anyone would want to attempt seeing Ashton, Taylormade, this Mariah, etc until they start getting multiple good reviews from seniors with many posts / stars. Be smart and safe.
    Another one to add to the frequent ghosting list is Darby in Chapel Hill. Be aware folks.

  11. #11826
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Preach! That goes for any of these lower end STG providers like Ashton & Taylormade, etc. Prime example how Ashton has had nothing but bad reviews for months now, and another one of our brothers just wrote how he waited over 40 minutes in her parking lot for her. Shame on him. These are the risks we take when we see lower end budget type girls as opposed to Eros, BKS, established utr girls. I'm not sure why anyone would want to attempt seeing Ashton, Taylormade, this Mariah, etc until they start getting multiple good reviews from seniors with many posts / stars. Be smart and safe.
    Simple. People are not rich and they want best bang for the buck. Pun intended. No one wants GPS.

  12. #11825

    Agree

    Preach! That goes for any of these lower end STG providers like Ashton & Taylormade, etc. Prime example how Ashton has had nothing but bad reviews for months now, and another one of our brothers just wrote how he waited over 40 minutes in her parking lot for her. Shame on him. These are the risks we take when we see lower end budget type girls as opposed to Eros, BKS, established utr girls. I'm not sure why anyone would want to attempt seeing Ashton, Taylormade, this Mariah, etc until they start getting multiple good reviews from seniors with many posts / stars. Be smart and safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone put in that much work to spend their own money? There's too many others out there that aren't so flakey. People need to stop seeing these women until A. They get their shit together or B. They find something else to do and go away.

  13. #11824
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    I think I was the first to review Mariah here. She is definitely the girl in the pics and I gave her a great review. But I also agree she has become incredibly flaky over the last month. Even though I have seen her a couple of times, I've also been ghosted the last two times I reied to see here, once I was literally 3 minutes away, she said she was ready, but when I atrived and texted 3 minutes later, crickets. I am not sure what happened to her, she is fun and attractive, but I don't have time to waste on her amymore.
    Agreed. She's real. LOL at the people who assume someone with 1 post is just a troll. But she'll blow you off 75% of the time.

    It's a shame, she's into it and cool if you get in the door. Also isn't on drugs. But you'll set something up and get radio silence on texts, including when you're right in the parking lot. I don't get it, but is what it is, and I'm not going to waste my time.

  14. #11823

    Jennifer

    Has anyone seen Jennifer before?

    I got a text back saying that person does not know who Jennifer is. So probably a hoax or prank. Be safe guys.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/457014103107

  15. #11822

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jlo / Spanish a couple times earlier this year, but stopped when demons took over big time. Has anyone seen her recently and if so, are there still big signs of demons?
    Yes, the demons are still there, in full force.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape