Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1288

    Best Asian Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what cities have you been to that have the best selection of Asian girls for the price. I've heard Philly is loaded, but I've never had the pleasure. Couple years ago I was in Louisville, KY and had a really good time, but the prices where about. 2 higher than normal. Phoenix as overpriced 3 years ago. Denver was good, but I haven't been their in 10 years.
    1. Toronto. By far the youngest and most attractive selection of talent from all parts of Asia. Prices are very reasonable and are made even more reasonable because of the American dollar (which keeps falling unfortunately).

    2. LA. The biggest variety of Asian talent in the US. The capital of the K girl scene with plenty of BBFS options.

    3. NYC Huge population of Chinese talent. The majority of Chicago Chinese apartment girls come from there.

    4. Dallas. Has seen a steady decline in recent years but once was second only to LA in terms of K girl talent in their numerous parlors. Plenty of BBFS options.

    5. SF. Similar to LA but with less K girls.

    6. Orlando. A smaller version of SF.

    Honorable mention: Philly, Vancouver, San Diego, Vegas (wasn't a fan).

  2. #1287

    Too Far Inland

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what cities have you been to that have the best selection of Asian girls for the price. I've heard Philly is loaded, but I've never had the pleasure. Couple years ago I was in Louisville, KY and had a really good time, but the prices where about. 2 higher than normal. Phoenix as overpriced 3 years ago. Denver was good, but I haven't been their in 10 years.
    The best Asians are in CA and NY, the best ones don't come to Chicago often.

  3. #1286

    Where then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    100% correct. And why I no longer even consider seeing the Orientals LOL!
    Just curious what cities have you been to that have the best selection of Asian girls for the price. I've heard Philly is loaded, but I've never had the pleasure. Couple years ago I was in Louisville, KY and had a really good time, but the prices where about. 2 higher than normal. Phoenix as overpriced 3 years ago. Denver was good, but I haven't been their in 10 years.

  4. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Chicago is the capital of Asian Granny providers. They make up 90 percent of the parlors.
    100% correct. And why I no longer even consider seeing the Orientals LOL!

  5. #1284

    Asian Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    I love asian grannies. Haven't had one in quite awhile.

    Had a great one in Pilsen a couple years ago. Her old man was in the other room but thought I was just getting an he after a massage. Great FS with that one but lost contact.
    Chicago is the capital of Asian Granny providers. They make up 90 percent of the parlors.

  6. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    If you've been craving an Asian grandmother fantasy, this one is for you!

    I walked in and walked out. Texted the booker about my disappointment and she was understanding. First time I did that with 262.
    I love asian grannies. Haven't had one in quite awhile.

    Had a great one in Pilsen a couple years ago. Her old man was in the other room but thought I was just getting an he after a massage. Great FS with that one but lost contact.

  7. #1282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Linda

    If you've been craving an Asian grandmother fantasy, this one is for you!

    I walked in and walked out. Texted the booker about my disappointment and she was understanding. First time I did that with 262.

  8. #1281

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    How would you describe her looks and age?
    She self-reports as ethnically Mongolian and Russian. The skin tone in her pictures is accurate. You definitely can see the Asian heritage in her face. She is on the taller side, especially in heels.

    Nice C Cups, and a good shaped ass. As for age, she looks very late twenties or earlier thirties. Based on her demeanor I would say more likely early thirties.

  9. #1280

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    You guys aren't believing the gentleman who bareback nutted Betty. Just wanted to confirm I di the same last two times she was here and today as well.

    I told her I don't wish to use a condom, she said you're crazy. I said I sure am and she asked for a tip. I said sure thing and threw an extra hundred on top of the 350.

    I was bareback pounding her vag, asked for her ass. She asked for another tip I said sure and I was able to fuck her in the ass too. Nutted there, she cleaned me up with alcohol and then I proceeded to bareback her puss. She requested no CIP so I pulled out and nutted in her mouth.

    YMMV as per usual but I usually ask for CIP and she was the first and only 262 girl I've gotten to do it so far. But I've only seen maybe 3.

    If you ask nicely and offer a fat tip it's possible to bareback.
    How would you describe her looks and age?

  10. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    You guys aren't believing the gentleman who bareback nutted Betty. Just wanted to confirm I di the same last two times she was here and today as well.

    I told her I don't wish to use a condom, she said you're crazy. I said I sure am and she asked for a tip. I said sure thing and threw an extra hundred on top of the 350.

    I was bareback pounding her vag, asked for her ass. She asked for another tip I said sure and I was able to fuck her in the ass too. Nutted there, she cleaned me up with alcohol and then I proceeded to bareback her puss. She requested no CIP so I pulled out and nutted in her mouth.

    YMMV as per usual but I usually ask for CIP and she was the first and only 262 girl I've gotten to do it so far. But I've only seen maybe 3.

    If you ask nicely and offer a fat tip it's possible to bareback.
    I can believe this as well based on my experience. I don't do bb ever, but can tell it was available and did not require a tip when she had just started.

  11. #1278

    Betty 262

    You guys aren't believing the gentleman who bareback nutted Betty. Just wanted to confirm I di the same last two times she was here and today as well.

    I told her I don't wish to use a condom, she said you're crazy. I said I sure am and she asked for a tip. I said sure thing and threw an extra hundred on top of the 350.

    I was bareback pounding her vag, asked for her ass. She asked for another tip I said sure and I was able to fuck her in the ass too. Nutted there, she cleaned me up with alcohol and then I proceeded to bareback her puss. She requested no CIP so I pulled out and nutted in her mouth.

    YMMV as per usual but I usually ask for CIP and she was the first and only 262 girl I've gotten to do it so far. But I've only seen maybe 3.

    If you ask nicely and offer a fat tip it's possible to bareback.

  12. #1277

    Back and Forth

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    I have a hard time believing in bare back. Most 262 girls don't even do BBBJ. I am sorry, but I will need to call bs.
    Also, I'm highly suspicious of the back and forth for the reason being that these girls would never risk the chance of a yeast infection which would cost them thousands in missed donations.

  13. #1276
    I have a hard time believing in bare back. Most 262 girls don't even do BBBJ. I am sorry, but I will need to call bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I've used the agency for years and know that the booker will fire any serial bare backers.

  14. #1275

    Betty 262 (YMMV)

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday but it was 1 hrs of just punishing anal. Nutted 2 times and had a hard time driving after LOL.

    I asked BBS- no only BBBJ and CFS.
    I asked for BBBJ with Betty. She said she would for a million dollars. I thought about it, then I remembered I don't have a million dollars LOL.

  15. #1274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikkk  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, CFS, CIP in anal only.
    I've used the agency for years and know that the booker will fire any serial bare backers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape