Thread: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1813
-
02-13-21 18:48 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 936Best Asian Rankings
1. Toronto. By far the youngest and most attractive selection of talent from all parts of Asia. Prices are very reasonable and are made even more reasonable because of the American dollar (which keeps falling unfortunately).
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
2. LA. The biggest variety of Asian talent in the US. The capital of the K girl scene with plenty of BBFS options.
3. NYC Huge population of Chinese talent. The majority of Chicago Chinese apartment girls come from there.
4. Dallas. Has seen a steady decline in recent years but once was second only to LA in terms of K girl talent in their numerous parlors. Plenty of BBFS options.
5. SF. Similar to LA but with less K girls.
6. Orlando. A smaller version of SF.
Honorable mention: Philly, Vancouver, San Diego, Vegas (wasn't a fan).
-
02-13-21 11:36 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 293Too Far Inland
The best Asians are in CA and NY, the best ones don't come to Chicago often.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 10:59 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 556Where then?
Just curious what cities have you been to that have the best selection of Asian girls for the price. I've heard Philly is loaded, but I've never had the pleasure. Couple years ago I was in Louisville, KY and had a really good time, but the prices where about. 2 higher than normal. Phoenix as overpriced 3 years ago. Denver was good, but I haven't been their in 10 years.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 18:45 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 338100% correct. And why I no longer even consider seeing the Orientals LOL!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:24 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 936Asian Grannies
Chicago is the capital of Asian Granny providers. They make up 90 percent of the parlors.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:13 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 367I love asian grannies. Haven't had one in quite awhile.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
Had a great one in Pilsen a couple years ago. Her old man was in the other room but thought I was just getting an he after a massage. Great FS with that one but lost contact.
-
02-11-21 20:18 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 1358262 Linda
If you've been craving an Asian grandmother fantasy, this one is for you!
I walked in and walked out. Texted the booker about my disappointment and she was understanding. First time I did that with 262.
-
02-10-21 09:28 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 33Betty
She self-reports as ethnically Mongolian and Russian. The skin tone in her pictures is accurate. You definitely can see the Asian heritage in her face. She is on the taller side, especially in heels.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
Nice C Cups, and a good shaped ass. As for age, she looks very late twenties or earlier thirties. Based on her demeanor I would say more likely early thirties.
-
02-10-21 00:07 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 936Betty
How would you describe her looks and age?
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 01:25 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 75I can believe this as well based on my experience. I don't do bb ever, but can tell it was available and did not require a tip when she had just started.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 22:02 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 342Betty 262
You guys aren't believing the gentleman who bareback nutted Betty. Just wanted to confirm I di the same last two times she was here and today as well.
I told her I don't wish to use a condom, she said you're crazy. I said I sure am and she asked for a tip. I said sure thing and threw an extra hundred on top of the 350.
I was bareback pounding her vag, asked for her ass. She asked for another tip I said sure and I was able to fuck her in the ass too. Nutted there, she cleaned me up with alcohol and then I proceeded to bareback her puss. She requested no CIP so I pulled out and nutted in her mouth.
YMMV as per usual but I usually ask for CIP and she was the first and only 262 girl I've gotten to do it so far. But I've only seen maybe 3.
If you ask nicely and offer a fat tip it's possible to bareback.
-
02-08-21 00:46 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 936Back and Forth
Also, I'm highly suspicious of the back and forth for the reason being that these girls would never risk the chance of a yeast infection which would cost them thousands in missed donations.
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 17:17 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 228I have a hard time believing in bare back. Most 262 girls don't even do BBBJ. I am sorry, but I will need to call bs.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 15:51 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 33Betty 262 (YMMV)
I asked for BBBJ with Betty. She said she would for a million dollars. I thought about it, then I remembered I don't have a million dollars LOL.
Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 14:50 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 1676I've used the agency for years and know that the booker will fire any serial bare backers.
Originally Posted by Patrikkk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






