Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13515

    Wonder which strip club?

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    This one, if it loads.
    Cute little buttercup! YUM!

  2. #13514

    Shoot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate a PM on these.
    Can we please make it public here since we all bb in this section. I get embarrassed going to my doc or planned parenthood sometimes! LOL.

  3. #13513

    FinesseMeJazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    This slim ebony lady has had my attention for a while. I know her listed menu seems restricted but she somehow has that look that has a YMMV written all over it. Anyone sampled the goods?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...FinesseMeJazzy
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSilver1  [View Original Post]
    She was adamant with me that all those restrictions are a hard no.
    Thanks. She is a hottie. Sad - she does have a VIP option but that will probably be just for BBBJ. Too expensive for me at this point. Thanks for sharing.

  4. #13512

    PM me too

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me on the Z-pack wonders out there. If I remember correctly a couple providers seem to have caught the FLU.

    I can fill you in also.

    Thanks.
    Add me to the PM on this topic.

  5. #13511

    Remyeos99 Photo "maybe"

    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about her. What photo are you talking about if I may ask? Anyways did some digging myself and you can find her easy online. Hint: info is on her profile
    This one, if it loads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image-1.jpg‎  

  6. #13510

    Phoenix

    Please PM how you found these wonderful women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I do well in Phoenix too. I have two people I see there. I pay three hundred total and will see them every day I'm there, which three or four days. So I can fill two women a day for no more than 600 in total. Sometimes it works out to 80/ visit.

  7. #13509

    Ditto onb ZPack sources

    Would appreciate a PM on these.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me on the Z-pack wonders out there. If I remember correctly a couple providers seem to have caught the FLU.

    I can fill you in also.

    Thanks.

  8. #13508

    Thailand thanks for info

    Personally I would spend the money coming in and when departing! Sounds like a once in a lifetime deal if we can ever get over there again thanks for the tip!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    https://www.penthousehotel.com

    http://www.penthousehotel.com/taxi_a...d_bangkok.html

    If I remember they comp'ed me that full package for some reason. It is kind of spendy for the airport ride and the booze and two girls in the back of the van. But kind of a once-in-a-lifetime thing to do. The driver made it really obvious that the girls were up for anything I wanted.

  9. #13507
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Since her Instagram shows she has a baby and lives in Kansas City.
    The same Instagram profile's description has an onlyfans link. The onlyfans account name is similar to her tna name. While it's still possible someone is stealing her pics, I'd say it's most likely her. It's not like she posted from KC today, so she could be based out of KC but visiting Seattle.

    I'm tempted to take one for the team and do hh at 250. Since she is open to bb for +200, might see if I can just slide it in during the heat of the moment rather than pay her gps rate. If I do I'll report back. (I know, I know I'm contributing to the problem by paying gps rates, if not for covid19 I'd be traveling somewhere else to hobby but stuck with Seattle rates for now).

    On an unrelated note, there use to be a lot of discussion about kangels here. I saw Lumi from kangels last week. She's older and less attractive than her pics, but, she rimmed the hell out of me. One of the best rimming experience I've ever had. Put 2 loads CIP her. Probably wouldn't repeat at 450 (Or 350 if covered) but may be worth it if you are in the mood to for an amazing rimming. It looks like they got a new line up of girls now. I'm hesitant to visit given kangels is very hit or miss (which tbh is kinda outrageous at their price point), but if anyone has any intel on the new line up please do share.

  10. #13506
    [Deleted by Admin]

    He was pretty specific in what he was asking for.

    A2

  11. #13505

    Remyeos99

    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about her. What photo are you talking about if I may ask? Anyways did some digging myself and you can find her easy online. Hint: info is on her profile
    Agreed it is easy to find her online. My only question is if she is actually in town. Everything online points to her not being here. Area code is for Missouri and after doing some digging nothing seems to suggest she would be even on the west coast. Hopefully I'm wrong but I would be cautious on a potential scam especially if she starts asking for a deposit.

  12. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Saw the photos (thanks for the number), one looked like it was in a strip club, so I would think she is of age.

    She's cute alright, but texted that she wasn't interested in BBFS; was considering 1/2 hr possibility also?
    Been curious about her. What photo are you talking about if I may ask? Anyways did some digging myself and you can find her easy online. Hint: info is on her profile

  13. #13503

    FinesseMeJazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    This slim ebony lady has had my attention for a while. I know her listed menu seems restricted but she somehow has that look that has a YMMV written all over it. Anyone sampled the goods?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...FinesseMeJazzy
    She was adamant with me that all those restrictions are a hard no.

  14. #13502

    Gs

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    It works differently for different people. Many guys get nothing out of it. Whereas its a big turn on for me. Try it and only then you'll know if it works for you or not.
    I had tried normal GS giving several times and never got much out of it. Then I had someone from the other board who wanted it in her mouth so she could drink it, and that was really hot! I have since found a handful of women who enjoy that, but they are few and far between.

  15. #13501

    Doubt she is real not in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    I did some digging, If she is real she is really easy to find online. Found some info Her age checks out, but I'm thinking its a scam or bait and switch. If she's real hot damn. We shall see.
    Since her Instagram shows she has a baby and lives in Kansas City.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape